Cwtchseeker
Best Welsh Cuddler💛
- Joined
- Jun 25, 2017
- Posts
- 27,834
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Love.
Grinding.
Love..especially while dancing
Public naughtiness
Love it
Office fun?
I would love it if I worked in an office, but I don't.
Party fun.
Love it...
Old black and white movies
Depending on which ones, but I love some
Party Buses
When I'm drunk with friends, it's fine. When I'm sober on the street and see one passing, I hate them![]()
jigsaw puzzles
Love.
Video games.

I don't play them...but I don't like losing, so HATE!
Caressing underneath a blanket on the couch while watching TV

Love
Making out when a commercial comes on.
Hate.
Being stared at.
lol....not sure...I can't recall that happening - other than my embarrassing myself sometime....I'll say hate
oatmeal