Beachgirl22
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2014
- Posts
- 8,309
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
On others I love them....on myself...hate
Surfing
Love, although I've never tried it
Baseball players
I'm not a fan of baseball or of any sport to be honest.
Lip gloss.
Don't leave home without it.....love
Breakfast food for dinner
Hate
Bowling
Hate. I always end up breaking a nail or 2.
Racquetball.
Hate. I always end up breaking a nail or 2.
Racquetball.
Hate! Fast ball flying at my face is scary
ETA...tennis...hate to play. Love to watch
Calamari
One of my favorite things, love
Octopus? And how prepared?
Love it any which way. Grilled is my favorite I would say.
Anal sex done to you
Never done to me, never will.
Getting oral while you're driving.
Sure, love it (not when you have roommates though!)
Black coffee
Hate them
Jeggings?