lanceGibs
mr
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2018
- Posts
- 35,005
Hate. Porn is stupid.
Long drives.
Love them .
Caressing during long drives?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hate. Porn is stupid.
Long drives.
Love it
Making out after jogging?

Um, can't say. I never made out with anyone after a run.
Yoga.
Um, can't say. I never made out with anyone after a run.
Yoga.
Some poses are seductive to watch .
The smell of tobacco?
I don't hate or love that. It's just okay.
Scented candles.
Love it.
Nipple clamps
Could learn to love them, I guess.
Fleshlights
I'm sure most guys love them except for my husband, he prefers my hands and mouth.
A thick, stainless steel dildo?
Hate. I would rather have the real thing.
Bubble gum.
Love.
Lollipops.
Love it
Nutty Buddy?