HBergeron
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 26, 2017
- Posts
- 10,375
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Used to love it now I hate it
100 Grand Bar?
Eh... not bad.. but not my favorite so... hate it?
New Hershey's Gold Bar
Too sweet.
Bitter chocolate.
Only in homemade trail mix otherwise dislike it
Leftover pizza for breakfast?
Depends where it's from... I've even cracked an egg on top and reheated it...so love it that way
grapefruit?
Love it .
Sensual pain?
Most of it, no. Hate.
Clothed females, nude males? (CfNM)
Most of it, no. Hate.
Clothed females, nude males? (CfNM)
Love it.
ETA...as for coach's scenario...love even more!
Cherry cheesecake?

I'll eat it because I do tend to love cheesecake, but I'd prefer lemon.
Decorating / painting (DIY)
Love
Roller skating.
Love in theory but would probably break a hip in reality
Pixie hair cuts
Love.
Cheek piercing
I don't love or hate them.
Ankle bracelets.