Love this video!

Gaczr7ss

Experienced
Joined
Jul 29, 2018
Posts
80
Found this clip in an old post. Would love to see the whole version if anyone knows where it might be found or the name of the models.

https://thumbs2.***********/ImpishHugeBuffalo-mobile.mp4
 
Found this clip in an old post. Would love to see the whole version if anyone knows where it might be found or the name of the models.

https://thumbs2.***********/ImpishHugeBuffalo-mobile.mp4

The blond on her knees doing the sucking is Aubrey Kate. Hot hot hot
 
Found this clip in an old post. Would love to see the whole version if anyone knows where it might be found or the name of the models.

https://thumbs2.***********/ImpishHugeBuffalo-mobile.mp4

I agree with you, that is a hot clip. Let us know when you find the full video.
 
hey...

Found this clip in an old post. Would love to see the whole version if anyone knows where it might be found or the name of the models.

https://thumbs2.***********/ImpishHugeBuffalo-mobile.mp4


I just now checked out your pic at the bottom there of your post... you got a fine look goin on there young fella, real nice looking dick too.
 
hey...

Found this clip in an old post. Would love to see the whole version if anyone knows where it might be found or the name of the models.

https://thumbs2.***********/ImpishHugeBuffalo-mobile.mp4


never seen that clip before but you got a nice hunk of meat there yourself.
 
I have always fantasized about friends and coworkers but a couple of them really stand out. I really wanted to have a threesome with a good friend of mine and his wife. They were such a gorgeous couple, and she was a complete flirt. I never had a threesome with them, but I did have sex with her after they divorced. And I met him in Bangkok a few years ago and at his suggestion, we had a threesome with a Ladyboy. He watched me eat her ass after he came inside her, and a couple of hours later I was sucking his cock while our Ladyboy fucked me in the ass. It was the first and only time, but quite memorable.

Another friend of mine, also with a wife, liked exposing his really big cock at hot tub parties. I fantasized about sucking it in front of all our other friends, but unfortunately, it never happened. It was a good fantasy though - always guaranteed to get me off.
 
Back
Top