Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erotica_Writings said:



I cannot lie, no not for my hubby but of an old love from long ago taken away from me through death his story is posted on lit and here it is. . .


Kane
by Erotica_Writings ©

In memory of Mike

Bikers do not have attitudes, stupid people piss them off. Don’t start with your snide remarks until I have finished my story first. Christmas time the bikers ride down the interstate carrying gifts tied to their bikes, or when a member has fallen they make sure the family left behind is well-taken care of and this begins my story.

Mike was such a loving man and reminded me of Dan Haggerty, the actor who played Grizzly Adams with his love for children and animals. I was twenty four when he walked into mine and my children’s lives. I was at home alone when there was a knock on the door and it was my step brother Jim with his friend. I could not help but notice how attractive he was with his black hair, full beard and the bluest eyes I had ever seen in my entire life. They came in waking up my three daughters and filling them with soda and cookies. I could not take my eyes off of him and yes I was married to a real bastard at the time. He saw more female strippers then he saw his family and actually I was glad when he did not come home because that meant I would not have any black eyes.


I can still recall the last beating I received from him as if it were yesterday, I was in the condo’s laundry room washing our clothes and folding them when Jack walked in and grabbed me by the back of my hair and slammed my face into the dryer door. I could feel the blood seeping from my forehead and nose caused from the impact of flesh meeting metal, I was dizzy and could hear my girls screaming for daddy to stop hurting mommy. I tried to make my cries sound like laughter so not to scare my daughters anymore then what their father had just done. Everything happened so fast, the laundry door flying open and seeing Jim standing there in shock seeing my face gushing blood and I heard Mikes voice yelling out.

“You mother fucker!” he yelled as he grabbed my husband Jack.

I tried to stop him, but Jack had Mike by the throat and Jim was grabbing my girls out of harms way. Jack put his elbow into my face breaking my nose that it was pulverized. Then I saw Jack being lifted in the air by Mike and smashed into the dryer door and a very loud thud, then a grunt as his body collapsed onto the ground. Mike had me in his arms kissing my bloody face mixed in with my tears. The superintendent had the police out there where they removed Jack in hand cuffs and I was taken to the hospital to be released two days later after they reconstructed my nose. My girls were all happy with Jim, his girl friend Macy and Mike, Thanksgiving was just a couple days away and my home smelt of pumpkin cookies, pies, decorated for the big feast with fall colors and Mike looked so handsome in his black Harley T-shirt, jeans and bikers boots. His smile was that of a devilish little boy that melted my heart.

“Welcome home Ginger.” Mike said hugging me as my sister helped me into the house due to my vision being blurry from the swelling and bruising of my eyes.

My heart felt like it would beat right out of my chest, as I felt like a sixteen-year-old girl with her first crush. They stayed with us to make sure we were safe and during this time Mike and I became very close in those six months, in fact we were planning our wedding just as soon as my divorce was finale in three weeks.

Then it happened as I was sitting in the apartment waiting for Jim, Mike and his brother Sammy to come in from work, Macy was playing with the girls and then my phone rang and I heard my brothers voice crying.

“You need to get to the hospital. They were run down.” He cried into the phone.

I held the phone to my ear for the longest time before I hung up, tears streaked my face as I looked at Macy and my girls.

“Macy call momma and ask her to watch the girls, Mike and Sammy have been hurt tonight.” I told her walking numbly to my room to put on my shoes.

It seemed like everything moved in slow motion, I moved in slow motion as my brain was trying to deny that facts. We sat in the surgical waiting room, Mike died seven times that night, seven times that night my heart shattered for my beloved. I rocked back and forth, back and forth until the doctor allowed me to go into the ICU room that my beloved man laid fighting for his life. The weeks turned into months’ for Mike and Sammy on their road to recovery. The night before Mike was to be released after six months in the hospital Jack showed up at the apartment stopping me in the parking lot where he stabbed me in my head, over and over trying to kill me in front of my little girls. I blacked out and woke up in the recovery room with machines’ attached to me. Mike was released the next day, but Sammy had to stay another six weeks.

I was released a week later, Jack was never caught for his crime and has not been seen or heard of since the attack. My father moved me and the girls up to Sebring, Florida where I lived waiting for my beloved to join me in the small country house. We would visit each other on the week ends and A year to the date of the accident that changed Mike’s life I received a visit from my brother Jim who had joined us up in Sebring so he and Macy could raise a family.

“Ginger, Sammy just called and he . . . “ He broke down into tears before he could finish his sentence.

I knew something horrible had happened to Mike. Tears wailed up in my eyes and my head began shaking no, no, because I did not want to hear what he was going to tell me! My hands went over my ears as I began to twirl in a circle and he grabbed me.

“Don’t you dare tell me something is wrong with Mike?” I cried out feeling fear eat my soul quickly.

“Damn it don’t make this any harder, he went to bed last night and never woke up, damn it Ginger! He died in his sleep.” He told me as he took me into his arms holding me as my body shook from my heart crumbling into a thousand pieces.

“No! No!” I wailed into the silence of the room as Macy had my children outside and their heads turned toward the house when they heard my cries.

I gave birth to an eight-pound baby girl six months later That I named Michelle after her father. He gave me part of him to still be able to hold and love. I love you Mike and always will “Forever and A Day.”


*Grabs for the box of Kleenex near by as she finds she has great difficulty clearing her throat and speaking over the lump of tears that threaten to strangle what there is of her voice*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sweeter Sis}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
:rose: x 11
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Grabs for the box of Kleenex near by as she finds she has great difficulty clearing her throat and speaking over the lump of tears that threaten to strangle what there is of her voice*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Sweeter Sis}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
:rose: x 11


((((((sweet sis))))))))) dabbing tears away from your eyes :eek: I didn't mean to make you cry :) :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
((((((sweet sis))))))))) *dabbing tears away from your eyes* :eek: I didn't mean to make you cry :) :kiss: :rose: :heart:


What a lovely lovely tribute Sweeter Sis. He (Mike) sounds like a dream come true! And if Jack isn't in Hell yet... may he rot there when he does get there! The bastard!! :mad:
 
Walking into Lusts corner I go over to sweet Victoria's desk and pull ot a couple pieces of paper and start writing .

My sweet Victoria I hope that your hip and back is getting better, sorry I havent been around lately but pain has be down somewhat, M'lady I hope that you are having a great weekend and know that I miss being here. As the winter season approaches I hope that you have some rose petals dried to spread around for thie wondrous fragrance. { may I say that you are as beautiful as the first rose bloom of the spring season}. may your autumn and winter days be filled with happiness and love and joy, and may all your holidays be special with your loved ones around, well my sweet Victoria M' lady Im sending you my love from afar with hugs and kisses and my thoughts and prayers are always with you.

folding this note and placing it in the envolope and sealing it with a kiss then placing it on Victoria's desk under a dark red rose with some babysbreath around it after kissing the inner petal

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:

bows slightly and tips my hat before I leave .
 
Last edited:
Erotica_Writings said:



I cannot lie, no not for my hubby but of an old love from long ago taken away from me through death his story is posted on lit and here it is. . .


Kane
by Erotica_Writings ©

In memory of Mike

Bikers do not have attitudes, stupid people piss them off. Don’t start with your snide remarks until I have finished my story first. Christmas time the bikers ride down the interstate carrying gifts tied to their bikes, or when a member has fallen they make sure the family left behind is well-taken care of and this begins my story.

Mike was such a loving man and reminded me of Dan Haggerty, the actor who played Grizzly Adams with his love for children and animals. I was twenty four when he walked into mine and my children’s lives. I was at home alone when there was a knock on the door and it was my step brother Jim with his friend. I could not help but notice how attractive he was with his black hair, full beard and the bluest eyes I had ever seen in my entire life. They came in waking up my three daughters and filling them with soda and cookies. I could not take my eyes off of him and yes I was married to a real bastard at the time. He saw more female strippers then he saw his family and actually I was glad when he did not come home because that meant I would not have any black eyes.


I can still recall the last beating I received from him as if it were yesterday, I was in the condo’s laundry room washing our clothes and folding them when Jack walked in and grabbed me by the back of my hair and slammed my face into the dryer door. I could feel the blood seeping from my forehead and nose caused from the impact of flesh meeting metal, I was dizzy and could hear my girls screaming for daddy to stop hurting mommy. I tried to make my cries sound like laughter so not to scare my daughters anymore then what their father had just done. Everything happened so fast, the laundry door flying open and seeing Jim standing there in shock seeing my face gushing blood and I heard Mikes voice yelling out.

“You mother fucker!” he yelled as he grabbed my husband Jack.

I tried to stop him, but Jack had Mike by the throat and Jim was grabbing my girls out of harms way. Jack put his elbow into my face breaking my nose that it was pulverized. Then I saw Jack being lifted in the air by Mike and smashed into the dryer door and a very loud thud, then a grunt as his body collapsed onto the ground. Mike had me in his arms kissing my bloody face mixed in with my tears. The superintendent had the police out there where they removed Jack in hand cuffs and I was taken to the hospital to be released two days later after they reconstructed my nose. My girls were all happy with Jim, his girl friend Macy and Mike, Thanksgiving was just a couple days away and my home smelt of pumpkin cookies, pies, decorated for the big feast with fall colors and Mike looked so handsome in his black Harley T-shirt, jeans and bikers boots. His smile was that of a devilish little boy that melted my heart.

“Welcome home Ginger.” Mike said hugging me as my sister helped me into the house due to my vision being blurry from the swelling and bruising of my eyes.

My heart felt like it would beat right out of my chest, as I felt like a sixteen-year-old girl with her first crush. They stayed with us to make sure we were safe and during this time Mike and I became very close in those six months, in fact we were planning our wedding just as soon as my divorce was finale in three weeks.

Then it happened as I was sitting in the apartment waiting for Jim, Mike and his brother Sammy to come in from work, Macy was playing with the girls and then my phone rang and I heard my brothers voice crying.

“You need to get to the hospital. They were run down.” He cried into the phone.

I held the phone to my ear for the longest time before I hung up, tears streaked my face as I looked at Macy and my girls.

“Macy call momma and ask her to watch the girls, Mike and Sammy have been hurt tonight.” I told her walking numbly to my room to put on my shoes.

It seemed like everything moved in slow motion, I moved in slow motion as my brain was trying to deny that facts. We sat in the surgical waiting room, Mike died seven times that night, seven times that night my heart shattered for my beloved. I rocked back and forth, back and forth until the doctor allowed me to go into the ICU room that my beloved man laid fighting for his life. The weeks turned into months’ for Mike and Sammy on their road to recovery. The night before Mike was to be released after six months in the hospital Jack showed up at the apartment stopping me in the parking lot where he stabbed me in my head, over and over trying to kill me in front of my little girls. I blacked out and woke up in the recovery room with machines’ attached to me. Mike was released the next day, but Sammy had to stay another six weeks.

I was released a week later, Jack was never caught for his crime and has not been seen or heard of since the attack. My father moved me and the girls up to Sebring, Florida where I lived waiting for my beloved to join me in the small country house. We would visit each other on the week ends and A year to the date of the accident that changed Mike’s life I received a visit from my brother Jim who had joined us up in Sebring so he and Macy could raise a family.

“Ginger, Sammy just called and he . . . “ He broke down into tears before he could finish his sentence.

I knew something horrible had happened to Mike. Tears wailed up in my eyes and my head began shaking no, no, because I did not want to hear what he was going to tell me! My hands went over my ears as I began to twirl in a circle and he grabbed me.

“Don’t you dare tell me something is wrong with Mike?” I cried out feeling fear eat my soul quickly.

“Damn it don’t make this any harder, he went to bed last night and never woke up, damn it Ginger! He died in his sleep.” He told me as he took me into his arms holding me as my body shook from my heart crumbling into a thousand pieces.

“No! No!” I wailed into the silence of the room as Macy had my children outside and their heads turned toward the house when they heard my cries.

I gave birth to an eight-pound baby girl six months later That I named Michelle after her father. He gave me part of him to still be able to hold and love. I love you Mike and always will “Forever and A Day.”
Crying....wonderful story.......
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
What a lovely lovely tribute Sweeter Sis. He (Mike) sounds like a dream come true! And if Jack isn't in Hell yet... may he rot there when he does get there! The bastard!! :mad:

Hell is too good for that son of a bitch..lol
 
Please remember the children less forunate this holiday season

Mandy's Letter To Santa Claus
by Erotica_Writings ©

Mandy sat quietly in the corner of the school room as the other children were laughing and eating cookies with kool-aid. She stared out the window looking at the snow falling on the playground wishing she could have stayed home from the Christmas party. Mandy's teacher walked up to her smiling knowing the child did not have a gift to exchange today.

"You left something in my desk Mandy." She said handing her a gift with the name Thomas wrote on the gift tag.

Mandy smiled up at her with a huge smile showing her two front teeth that were missing. Her red curly hair glistened under the lights, although her white dress was dingy that she wore with torn dirty sneakers. Her big brown eyes wailed up with tears.

"Miss. Bells thank-you." she said hugging her teacher tightly around her neck noticing her long brown hair smelled of candy canes.

"Go join the party Mandy." she told the child while patting her on the back.

Mandy actually laughed and played that day in her class room and the other children did not make fun of her clothes that she had to wear to school, sometimes not washed because her parent hung over from the night before, that is if they even came home. Mandy opened her gift from one of the students who had her name and began to cry when she saw the beautiful porcelain doll with blonde hair all dressed in a red velvet dress trimmed in white fur. She held her doll tightly as she left school for their winter vacation.

Christmas Eve

Miss. Bells was shopping for her family and she bought for Mandy knowing her parents would not even have a tree for her. Miss. Bell's bought a small white tree decorated in pink and silver, Mandy's favorite colors with pink Christmas tree lights. She bought a turkey dinner from the local diner so Mandy could have a Christmas Eve dinner. She arrived at Mandy's house just as darkness was settling in and she was horrified by the condition of the house with food and clothes strewn throughout the house, garbage all over the place and Mandy had a can of green beans eating them cold for dinner, Miss. Bells looked at Mandy as tears rose up in her eyes.

"Miss. Bells what are you doing here?" Mandy asked while spooning the green beans in to her small mouth.

"Well I wanted to bring you to my home Mandy." She told her forcing a smile because she could not bear leaving her there alone.

"No I can't leave or I will have to sleep outside tonight." She told her with terror filled eyes.

Miss. Bells saw the horror that the child was feeling and decided to stay for awhile and clean while she fed her the Christmas Eve dinner. After she ate they opened her gifts when Mandy saw the red pair of pajama's that were flannel and would keep her skinny little body warm tonight when the snow storm hit. Miss. Bells tucked Mandy and her new doll snuggly into her bed and left her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Miss. Bells Molly says you're an angel." She said smiling then turned over on her side falling off to sleep with a full belly.

Christmas Morning

Miss. Bells and her family sat around the Christmas tree when they heard the sirens pass their house as they opened up their gifts. The house was filled with laughter from her nieces and nephews, wanting to share the happiness she felt she got dressed and decided she was going to invite Mandy and her parents for Christmas dinner. She pulled onto her street and saw the police cars and ambulance in front of Mandy's. Her heart began to beat rapid as fear filled every inch of her body, she ran from her car almost falling on the ice covered ground. The police stopped her from going any further, but she could see Mandy's small body lying frozen on the ground in her red pajamas as she clutched her doll Molly. Miss. Bells looked around seeing the parents in hand cuffs and being lead past her. Her father saw Miss. Bells and tried to break loose from the officer escorting him to the police car. He began kicking at her as they went by her.

"You should have minded your own business lady and we wouldn't have had to teach her a lesson about letting people in the house." Mandy's father yelled as her mother spit at her.

Miss. Bells fell to her knees and her cries could be heard through out the country side, her heart was breaking and that was when she saw the tears that had frozen on her little face, her small mouth was smiling though.

"Oh Mandy I am so sorry I caused this! Oh God why? Why Mandy? Why not me? Why couldn't they punish me instead?" She asked falling onto the snow.

"Don't cry Miss. Bells I am safe now and happy up in heaven, I am never going to be alone or hungry now." she told Miss. Bells as she and a beautiful angel held her hand as they disappeared into a sparkling dust.

A female officer helped her up off the ground as she was so hysterical now her tears were cold on her face. She stood silently just whimpering as they placed her frozen little body in the black body bag and placed her on the stretcher.

"Was it so wrong to give her a clean home and dinner last night? I should have turned them in and she might still be alive." she told the officer.

"They are monsters and need to be given the same death that they gave to her." She told Miss. Bells as she wiped her eyes. "Too many children are killed or seriously maimed by an abusive parent, more people need to get involved when they see a child being abused or exploited.

Another officer handed her a piece of paper and it read.


Dear Santa Claus,

Mommy and Daddy are gone again to get drunk in town and I know when they come home they will hit me along with calling me names. Santa my wish for a great gift is for Miss. Bells to have the greatest Christmas of all. One last wish Santa, my parents are really mean to me, so can you make me an Elf so I can live with you?

Love Mandy

* * * * *

This is dedicated to the abused and exploited children across the world.

Special Thanks to Sack and his kindness
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Mandy's Letter To Santa Claus
by Erotica_Writings ©

Mandy sat quietly in the corner of the school room as the other children were laughing and eating cookies with kool-aid. She stared out the window looking at the snow falling on the playground wishing she could have stayed home from the Christmas party. Mandy's teacher walked up to her smiling knowing the child did not have a gift to exchange today.

"You left something in my desk Mandy." She said handing her a gift with the name Thomas wrote on the gift tag.

Mandy smiled up at her with a huge smile showing her two front teeth that were missing. Her red curly hair glistened under the lights, although her white dress was dingy that she wore with torn dirty sneakers. Her big brown eyes wailed up with tears.

"Miss. Bells thank-you." she said hugging her teacher tightly around her neck noticing her long brown hair smelled of candy canes.

"Go join the party Mandy." she told the child while patting her on the back.

Mandy actually laughed and played that day in her class room and the other children did not make fun of her clothes that she had to wear to school, sometimes not washed because her parent hung over from the night before, that is if they even came home. Mandy opened her gift from one of the students who had her name and began to cry when she saw the beautiful porcelain doll with blonde hair all dressed in a red velvet dress trimmed in white fur. She held her doll tightly as she left school for their winter vacation.

Christmas Eve

Miss. Bells was shopping for her family and she bought for Mandy knowing her parents would not even have a tree for her. Miss. Bell's bought a small white tree decorated in pink and silver, Mandy's favorite colors with pink Christmas tree lights. She bought a turkey dinner from the local diner so Mandy could have a Christmas Eve dinner. She arrived at Mandy's house just as darkness was settling in and she was horrified by the condition of the house with food and clothes strewn throughout the house, garbage all over the place and Mandy had a can of green beans eating them cold for dinner, Miss. Bells looked at Mandy as tears rose up in her eyes.

"Miss. Bells what are you doing here?" Mandy asked while spooning the green beans in to her small mouth.

"Well I wanted to bring you to my home Mandy." She told her forcing a smile because she could not bear leaving her there alone.

"No I can't leave or I will have to sleep outside tonight." She told her with terror filled eyes.

Miss. Bells saw the horror that the child was feeling and decided to stay for awhile and clean while she fed her the Christmas Eve dinner. After she ate they opened her gifts when Mandy saw the red pair of pajama's that were flannel and would keep her skinny little body warm tonight when the snow storm hit. Miss. Bells tucked Mandy and her new doll snuggly into her bed and left her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Miss. Bells Molly says you're an angel." She said smiling then turned over on her side falling off to sleep with a full belly.

Christmas Morning

Miss. Bells and her family sat around the Christmas tree when they heard the sirens pass their house as they opened up their gifts. The house was filled with laughter from her nieces and nephews, wanting to share the happiness she felt she got dressed and decided she was going to invite Mandy and her parents for Christmas dinner. She pulled onto her street and saw the police cars and ambulance in front of Mandy's. Her heart began to beat rapid as fear filled every inch of her body, she ran from her car almost falling on the ice covered ground. The police stopped her from going any further, but she could see Mandy's small body lying frozen on the ground in her red pajamas as she clutched her doll Molly. Miss. Bells looked around seeing the parents in hand cuffs and being lead past her. Her father saw Miss. Bells and tried to break loose from the officer escorting him to the police car. He began kicking at her as they went by her.

"You should have minded your own business lady and we wouldn't have had to teach her a lesson about letting people in the house." Mandy's father yelled as her mother spit at her.

Miss. Bells fell to her knees and her cries could be heard through out the country side, her heart was breaking and that was when she saw the tears that had frozen on her little face, her small mouth was smiling though.

"Oh Mandy I am so sorry I caused this! Oh God why? Why Mandy? Why not me? Why couldn't they punish me instead?" She asked falling onto the snow.

"Don't cry Miss. Bells I am safe now and happy up in heaven, I am never going to be alone or hungry now." she told Miss. Bells as she and a beautiful angel held her hand as they disappeared into a sparkling dust.

A female officer helped her up off the ground as she was so hysterical now her tears were cold on her face. She stood silently just whimpering as they placed her frozen little body in the black body bag and placed her on the stretcher.

"Was it so wrong to give her a clean home and dinner last night? I should have turned them in and she might still be alive." she told the officer.

"They are monsters and need to be given the same death that they gave to her." She told Miss. Bells as she wiped her eyes. "Too many children are killed or seriously maimed by an abusive parent, more people need to get involved when they see a child being abused or exploited.

Another officer handed her a piece of paper and it read.


Dear Santa Claus,

Mommy and Daddy are gone again to get drunk in town and I know when they come home they will hit me along with calling me names. Santa my wish for a great gift is for Miss. Bells to have the greatest Christmas of all. One last wish Santa, my parents are really mean to me, so can you make me an Elf so I can live with you?

Love Mandy

* * * * *

This is dedicated to the abused and exploited children across the world.

Special Thanks to Sack and his kindness


EW..... I feel as if you are on an emotional journey this morning.... and I appreciate the ride along. :kiss:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
EW..... I feel as if you are on an emotional journey this morning.... and I appreciate the ride along. :kiss:


:) its the holidays and I try to reach peoples hearts to help a child, so many are abused and people know it but do not want to get involved, if one of my stories can save a childs life or give it food and a gift to open on Christmas I will keep my war against child abuse going..be sure to check out Kidnapped that I submitted two days ago when they release it on lit. :D And have lots of tissues..lol
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Mandy's Letter To Santa Claus
by Erotica_Writings ©

Mandy sat quietly in the corner of the school room as the other children were laughing and eating cookies with kool-aid. She stared out the window looking at the snow falling on the playground wishing she could have stayed home from the Christmas party. Mandy's teacher walked up to her smiling knowing the child did not have a gift to exchange today.

"You left something in my desk Mandy." She said handing her a gift with the name Thomas wrote on the gift tag.

Mandy smiled up at her with a huge smile showing her two front teeth that were missing. Her red curly hair glistened under the lights, although her white dress was dingy that she wore with torn dirty sneakers. Her big brown eyes wailed up with tears.

"Miss. Bells thank-you." she said hugging her teacher tightly around her neck noticing her long brown hair smelled of candy canes.

"Go join the party Mandy." she told the child while patting her on the back.

Mandy actually laughed and played that day in her class room and the other children did not make fun of her clothes that she had to wear to school, sometimes not washed because her parent hung over from the night before, that is if they even came home. Mandy opened her gift from one of the students who had her name and began to cry when she saw the beautiful porcelain doll with blonde hair all dressed in a red velvet dress trimmed in white fur. She held her doll tightly as she left school for their winter vacation.

Christmas Eve

Miss. Bells was shopping for her family and she bought for Mandy knowing her parents would not even have a tree for her. Miss. Bell's bought a small white tree decorated in pink and silver, Mandy's favorite colors with pink Christmas tree lights. She bought a turkey dinner from the local diner so Mandy could have a Christmas Eve dinner. She arrived at Mandy's house just as darkness was settling in and she was horrified by the condition of the house with food and clothes strewn throughout the house, garbage all over the place and Mandy had a can of green beans eating them cold for dinner, Miss. Bells looked at Mandy as tears rose up in her eyes.

"Miss. Bells what are you doing here?" Mandy asked while spooning the green beans in to her small mouth.

"Well I wanted to bring you to my home Mandy." She told her forcing a smile because she could not bear leaving her there alone.

"No I can't leave or I will have to sleep outside tonight." She told her with terror filled eyes.

Miss. Bells saw the horror that the child was feeling and decided to stay for awhile and clean while she fed her the Christmas Eve dinner. After she ate they opened her gifts when Mandy saw the red pair of pajama's that were flannel and would keep her skinny little body warm tonight when the snow storm hit. Miss. Bells tucked Mandy and her new doll snuggly into her bed and left her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Miss. Bells Molly says you're an angel." She said smiling then turned over on her side falling off to sleep with a full belly.

Christmas Morning

Miss. Bells and her family sat around the Christmas tree when they heard the sirens pass their house as they opened up their gifts. The house was filled with laughter from her nieces and nephews, wanting to share the happiness she felt she got dressed and decided she was going to invite Mandy and her parents for Christmas dinner. She pulled onto her street and saw the police cars and ambulance in front of Mandy's. Her heart began to beat rapid as fear filled every inch of her body, she ran from her car almost falling on the ice covered ground. The police stopped her from going any further, but she could see Mandy's small body lying frozen on the ground in her red pajamas as she clutched her doll Molly. Miss. Bells looked around seeing the parents in hand cuffs and being lead past her. Her father saw Miss. Bells and tried to break loose from the officer escorting him to the police car. He began kicking at her as they went by her.

"You should have minded your own business lady and we wouldn't have had to teach her a lesson about letting people in the house." Mandy's father yelled as her mother spit at her.

Miss. Bells fell to her knees and her cries could be heard through out the country side, her heart was breaking and that was when she saw the tears that had frozen on her little face, her small mouth was smiling though.

"Oh Mandy I am so sorry I caused this! Oh God why? Why Mandy? Why not me? Why couldn't they punish me instead?" She asked falling onto the snow.

"Don't cry Miss. Bells I am safe now and happy up in heaven, I am never going to be alone or hungry now." she told Miss. Bells as she and a beautiful angel held her hand as they disappeared into a sparkling dust.

A female officer helped her up off the ground as she was so hysterical now her tears were cold on her face. She stood silently just whimpering as they placed her frozen little body in the black body bag and placed her on the stretcher.

"Was it so wrong to give her a clean home and dinner last night? I should have turned them in and she might still be alive." she told the officer.

"They are monsters and need to be given the same death that they gave to her." She told Miss. Bells as she wiped her eyes. "Too many children are killed or seriously maimed by an abusive parent, more people need to get involved when they see a child being abused or exploited.

Another officer handed her a piece of paper and it read.


Dear Santa Claus,

Mommy and Daddy are gone again to get drunk in town and I know when they come home they will hit me along with calling me names. Santa my wish for a great gift is for Miss. Bells to have the greatest Christmas of all. One last wish Santa, my parents are really mean to me, so can you make me an Elf so I can live with you?

Love Mandy

* * * * *

This is dedicated to the abused and exploited children across the world.

Special Thanks to Sack and his kindness
oh my goodness....crying my eyes out this time....so very good.......
 
Erotica_Writings said:
:) its the holidays and I try to reach peoples hearts to help a child, so many are abused and people know it but do not want to get involved, if one of my stories can save a childs life or give it food and a gift to open on Christmas I will keep my war against child abuse going..be sure to check out Kidnapped that I submitted two days ago when they release it on lit. :D And have lots of tissues..lol


We adopt a child every holiday and do other things through out the year. I'm touched that you share your goals with us. :kiss:
 
biggbear8 said:
*Walking into Lusts corner I go over to sweet Victoria's desk and pull out a couple pieces of paper and start writing.*

My sweet Victoria,

I hope that your hip and back is getting better, sorry I haven't been around lately but pain has me down somewhat. M'lady, I hope that you are having a great weekend and know that I miss being here. As the winter season approaches, I hope that you have some rose petals dried to spread around for thie wondrous fragrance. {may I say that you are as beautiful as the first rose in bloom of the spring season}.

May your autumn and winter days be filled with happiness and love and joy, and may all your holidays be special with your loved ones around.

Well my sweet Victoria, M' lady, I'm sending you my love from afar with hugs and kisses and my thoughts and prayers are always with you.


*folding this note and placing it in the envolope and sealing it with a kiss, I then place it on Victoria's desk under a dark red rose with some babysbreath around it after kissing the inner petal.*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:

*bows slightly and tips my hat before I leave .*



Monday Morning routine... sort of: :)

*Opening the door and then walking into the shoppe, after a long weeksend, and accomplishing some errands in the early morning hours... I am greeted by the heady scent of Musky Rose. I head for my desk and see a Passion Red rose amid pale pink baby's breath, lying atop my desk. Protruding from the white and pink ribbon is an envelope, and turning it over, I see the now familiar scrawl of my most ardent friend, my dear, caring, Bear.

Gently I lift the flap and then sit down in my chair before I extract the folded paper from within. As I lean back in my chair and read, I feel the corners of my mouth rise softly as Bear's sweet words register on my mind. Placing the note upon the top of my desk... I open the middle drawer and remove a piece of Vellum paper, pick up my trusty pen... and begin my response.

My Dear Bear:

What a lovely and heady scent greeted me when I arrived in the shoppe this morning... and what a gorgeous rose was laid in the middle of my desk pad. It now sits in the Crystal Bud Vase, right next to the terrarium you gave me.

The cacti is beginning to grow, a little... we don't want it to get too big... for then that would require transplanting! And getting stuck on those spurs... that would hurt! So... *smiles softly again*... let's keep the cacti small.

I thank you for inquiring after me in your missive... I am doing better than I was over weeksend. The pain is less frequent as well as being less severe. I am, however, saddened to hear that you yourself have been in pain. I trust this finds you in better health?

Your softspoken compliments always please me, and always make me smile... for they are so like you. I too am looking forward to autumn and winter days filled with happiness, love, and joy. Let me wish the same back to you as well, and hope and pray that your own pain(s) ease and give you relief from its constantcy.

I think of you often, my dear friend... and miss your presence when you are unable to be near... but having gone through my own recent bouts... we both know that life almost never goes along as we would expect or hope. 'Tis a sad fact of life, but we live each day to the fullest, and pray to the Lord who watches over us all at the end of it, as we climb into our cots, to give us another day to enjoy the beauty of this land, that He has laid before us.

Take care of you my dear. Rest and do all that you are told to do... no matter how mundane and tiresome it may become. We, your friends and I, will be waiting for your return to us... whenever you are, or feel, able. Do not over push yourself, please.

As ever,
I remain,
Your Victoria :rose:


*Withdrawing a Vellum envelope from the same drawer... I fold the note and seal it... placing a soft kiss upon the end flap, rise from my chair and prop it against the base of the lamp in the middle of Bear's desk... knowing he will find it upon his return.* :kiss:

take care of you my dear... please... and come back to us when you can. :)
:heart:
 
Their Quest

She watched him advance
Slowly, gently, with great ease
She trembled when he touched her
And felt it in her knees.

His eyes consumed her soul
And made her body ache
She not only felt the tremors
But every lust filled quake.

She touched his cheek so gently
Caressed it with a kiss
Made his body hum
Made her own feel bliss.

He pressed himself against her
Touched her very soul
Made her body weak
Made his own self groan.

She tried to slow her actions
To hold out for all it costs
But soon she felt his fingers
And knew that she was lost.

He explored her every angle
Tenderly he touched each space
He stopped breathing for a moment
As he looked upon her face.

She whimpered and she sighed
With every loving touch
As he massaged her body
And made her feel so much.

He lowered down her figure
The bed soft beneath her back
And soon his mouth was busy
Making his attack.

She curled her fingers tightly
Clenched blankets soft and fine
As she felt his kisses
Drink her in like wine.

He breathed her heavy scent
It mingled in the air
And he knew her loving sighs
Would continue to ensnare.

She lifted high her passion
Riding waves of heat
As with every stroke he gave her
He made her feel complete.

He tasted all her nectar
Brought it to his lips
Savored all the juices
That covered his fingertips.

She gasped, moaned and begged
Pleaded out her case
And looked upon his features
So full of love and grace.

He traveled up her figure
Laid upon her solidly
Captured breasts with kisses
And loved her tenderly.

She tangled fingers in his hair
Pulling him to her
She covered him with kisses
Making her soul purr.

He was guided deep inside her
Welcomed by her thrust
As their kisses deepened
And he felt a heated rush.

She kept him tightly in her
Clasping around his form
And soon she was delivering
A heart no longer torn.

He covered all her being
Buried within her skin
Captured every breath
That she tried to bring back in.

Now they hold each other
Arms tangled in delight
And in the morning sun
They’ll repeat their fiery night.
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Their Quest

She watched him advance
Slowly, gently, with great ease
She trembled when he touched her
And felt it in her knees.

His eyes consumed her soul
And made her body ache
She not only felt the tremors
But every lust filled quake.

She touched his cheek so gently
Caressed it with a kiss
Made his body hum
Made her own feel bliss.

He pressed himself against her
Touched her very soul
Made her body weak
Made his own self groan.

She tried to slow her actions
To hold out for all it costs
But soon she felt his fingers
And knew that she was lost.

He explored her every angle
Tenderly he touched each space
He stopped breathing for a moment
As he looked upon her face.

She whimpered and she sighed
With every loving touch
As he massaged her body
And made her feel so much.

He lowered down her figure
The bed soft beneath her back
And soon his mouth was busy
Making his attack.

She curled her fingers tightly
Clenched blankets soft and fine
As she felt his kisses
Drink her in like wine.

He breathed her heavy scent
It mingled in the air
And he knew her loving sighs
Would continue to ensnare.

She lifted high her passion
Riding waves of heat
As with every stroke he gave her
He made her feel complete.

He tasted all her nectar
Brought it to his lips
Savored all the juices
That covered his fingertips.

She gasped, moaned and begged
Pleaded out her case
And looked upon his features
So full of love and grace.

He traveled up her figure
Laid upon her solidly
Captured breasts with kisses
And loved her tenderly.

She tangled fingers in his hair
Pulling him to her
She covered him with kisses
Making her soul purr.

He was guided deep inside her
Welcomed by her thrust
As their kisses deepened
And he felt a heated rush.

She kept him tightly in her
Clasping around his form
And soon she was delivering
A heart no longer torn.

He covered all her being
Buried within her skin
Captured every breath
That she tried to bring back in.

Now they hold each other
Arms tangled in delight
And in the morning sun
They’ll repeat their fiery night.


*applause*...very tender, loving and erotic...filled with the passion that defines your words...you have come so far and yet I feel that your well is deeper than even you know...and it is with tremendous pride that I thank you for sharing your works...and the person behind them... :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
:) its the holidays and I try to reach peoples hearts to help a child, so many are abused and people know it but do not want to get involved, if one of my stories can save a childs life or give it food and a gift to open on Christmas I will keep my war against child abuse going..be sure to check out Kidnapped that I submitted two days ago when they release it on lit. :D And have lots of tissues..lol



EW... :rose: :kiss: ...you are one of God's special people...the capacity to touch all of our emotions is as unique as you are...you have been blessed, and in return bless us who crossed your path...may I live a long time and share this path with you... :heart:
 
You came just in time
And saved me from my hell
Hypnotized me with those eyes
And put me under your spell

Maybe I trust you too soon
I don't want you to break my heart
I always want to be around you
And never want to be apart

I hate it when you leave
I miss you way too much
I miss the way you kiss me
And I miss your soft touch

There's nothing I won't do
Because you deserve the best
If you told me I would love you
I would never have guessed

Your skin is so soft
And your hair smells so good
If I want to love you forever
Do you think you could?

I think you're so beautiful
Really,I am amazed
When I look into your eyes
It leaves me in a daze

Please don't hurt me
Tell me you'll always be here
To share this love we have
And to save me from my fears

You mean the world to me
So please don't ever go
I only hope we'll be together
And watch our love grow


MFM
:heart:


We can't choose who our hearts belong too...but we can/should tell them...and she knows how I feel... :kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
EW... :rose: :kiss: ...you are one of God's special people...the capacity to touch all of our emotions is as unique as you are...you have been blessed, and in return bless us who crossed your path...may I live a long time and share this path with you... :heart:

Thank you MFM, if you ever hold a child in your arms that has been abused by a parent or guardian or whoever and I tell you the look in that childs eyes will burn into your memory and heart. So when I write these stories I too am crying my heart out as I feel their pain and cries for help that sometimes adults try to sweep away because its a friend or family member. And more stories will be coming ;) :)
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
We adopt a child every holiday and do other things through out the year. I'm touched that you share your goals with us. :kiss:

that is the sweetest thing I have heard, ((((((hugs))))))))))) :kiss:
 
Evening all, just been reading the last few wonderful creations that have adorned the walls.
EW, your words made me weep, both times. I am sure they'll touch many others in the same way and if they mean that even one child does not suffer then they are worth a million tears. Try sending it to your local paper, it should be shared by many more people.

MFM, ahhh she is one lucky lady to have captured your poets soul. Keep enjoying and sharing your beautiful words.

Red, what can I say, you left me wanting what you described.

And to anyone else I haven't mentioned who graces these halls I hope your muse sits gently on your shoulders :rose:
 
Acceptance

Today I sat and thought
Sweet memories running wild
So many days and nights
We spent together
The highs and lows
We laughed and cried
After a while I caught
The feel of your presence
The love in your heart
Wrapped lightly around me
Then peace settled at last
And stilled my aching soul
I know now you'll be waiting
When my trip through life
Has reached it's final day
With your arms open wide
As you give me that smile
And once again we'll walk
Laughing in sheer delight

:rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top