Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrFantasyMan said:
Bear my friend...as Victoria has so elegantly stated...this Native American Series is superb! This particular work so describes a woman...her being, as can only be felt, her life force and her ability to entrance us...I am in awe of the majesty and tribute of your words...*stands and applauds*...*places a jar of wildflower honey on your desk*...


Thank you so much MFM and you sure know how to get to a bear dont you mmmmmmmmmmmmmm wildflower honey.
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Beautiful and as a Native American Woman it is an honor to read it Bear. :kiss:


Thank you so much EW it is this type of poem that Victoria would like you to recite I have about 3 or 4 in my native american series.

hugs kisses my sweet beautiful friend I hope that your feeling better

{{{{{{{{{{ Erotica_writings }}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
biggbear8 said:
Thank you so much EW it is this type of poem that Victoria would like you to recite I have about 3 or 4 in my native american series.

hugs kisses my sweet beautiful friend I hope that your feeling better

{{{{{{{{{{ Erotica_writings }}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:

It would be my honor and to play my flute as well, Victoria just email them to my Stormyblu15 email sweet sister :kiss:
 
:heart:
Erotica_Writings said:
It would be my honor and to play my flute as well, Victoria just email them to my Stormyblu15 email sweet sister :kiss:

thank you that would be wonderful :kiss:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
It would be my honor and to play my flute as well, Victoria just email them to my Stormyblu15 email sweet sister :kiss:


I will find them Sweeter Sis and email them to you. It would be my privledge to send them to you. :kiss:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
I will find them Sweeter Sis and email them to you. It would be my privledge to send them to you. :kiss:


Victoria I emailed 6 poems to EW so you dont have to try to find them hugs kisses my sweet lady


EW you can recite any or all of them if you wish I cant wait to hear you recite them hugs and kisses my beautiful precious friend
 
http://www.sultryrose.net/images/WhiteFeather.jpg


The Woman and Her Free Spirit


“She” wore a dress was made of the softest deerskin,
That enhanced her elegance and grace,
It flowed as free as her spirit,
A spirit that was sown into it. It’s essence is alive,
Mortal men are mesmerized, by the wondrous silhouette naked against the sunlight,
It teases, and seduces, the common sense of man,
They witness the spirit’s delicate metamorphosis,
No longer an eternal element, but a sensuous Woman.
She stares into the mirror, Her beauty is haunting.
The thick waves of rich silky black hair, cascades around her face.
.
Her lips soft, passionate longing for conversation,
Her beautiful sparkling dark eyes brush lightly into your soul.
With caution, allow your gaze to linger.
For they will leave you entranced by their toying ways.
Her soul is kind, caring and gentle,
Her heart seems happy even after being broken.
Her free spirit is alive for all to see
.
The want to touch her, to hold her, is real,
“She” is strengthened by her aura.
Do not challenge her spirit,.
Do not try to interpret meaning from her simple tender smile.
She is a tranquil mystery, a serene priestess,
“She” reads and knows your ever thought.
 
Dream Catcher


An elaborate tangled web of my dreams,
Are poised over my bed,.
Hanging by a ragged piece of string,
In hopes of getting a peaceful nights sleep.
.
In my dark, cold room,
With no where to go.
Except into my continuous dreams,
And, memories that softly destroys my self-esteem,
.
As the delicate moonlight streams in,
Washing out my alabaster features,
Showing the signs of my self-hate, my trepidation,
Only bits and pieces of my shame remain,
.
Lying there in my broken dreams and loneliness,
Only the tangled strands of my memories,
Of the person I used to be are left
As my Dream catcher dangles over me.
 
Precious Memories


A single moment before the misty dawn,

When the gentle whisper of a promise,

From the kind caring soul,

An expression of my love to you.
.

A single moment as the day turns to dusk,

While we sit cuddled together,

Watching it snow thru the window,

with the fireplace’s warm glow.
..

A single moment in Spring,

As we slowly walk through the park,

Treasuring the beauty of nature,

And, declaring the love in our hearts.
.

A single moment of tranquil silence,

As we sit on the bed,

Embracing one another close,

While tears of joy flow,.
.

A single moment of joyous laughter

From all of the pleasures we share,

As we cherish,

A love beyond compare.

A single moment when love,

with the tenderness of a caress.

As our lips gently touch,

Our eyes speak from the depths of our souls,.
.

A single moment of honesty,

As our hearts bare the truth of our bond,

And the beauty

Of the moments of you and I.
 
Out on a blue lake in a little white boat we sail,
to an island with a green meadow down a forest trail.
So let me take you gently by the hand,
as we roam through this wondrous lover's land.
Let us wander through its meadows and its green hills,
sharing every magic wonder and all the heavenly thrills.
Through nature's beautiful garden, hand in hand we walk,
picking flowers or just stopping to talk.
Every now and then we stop to embrace,
then l gaze into your eyes and on your beautiful face.
Once in a life time upon such beauty I will gaze,
the desire and passion within me you set ablaze.
Your beauty to me is like a blinding light,
a truly magical and wondrous sight.
As we walk hand in hand through some beautiful glen,
I'll take you in my arms and kiss you once again.
Let me wrap my love around you like a silky shroud,
and take you to heaven on a soft white cloud.
As we lie together in the shade of a willow,
I will gently rest your head on a soft grassy pillow.
Then there in the moonlight over whelmed by its charms,
we can make love to each other under a blanket of stars.
As the birds play and sing out your name
I'll take you to heaven as to my passion I give rein.
In ecstasy let our souls together forever soar,
with every passing moment I love you more and more.


MFM
:rose: :kiss: :heart:

I am a simple man who enjoys the written word...and has hopes and dreams just like anyone else...
 
Questions I have...

What do you do when the person you need the most isn't there
You need a friend and they've disappeared
Where do you go when the pain is so real
What can you do when they won't answer you
What do you do when the tears fall fast and your heart is in your throat
How do you let go of that pain and the heart that is once again broke
Why do you let yourself love when in the end it is ripped from your chest
When do you say enough is enough and you no longer let them in
When do you turn away and accept you can not make anyone happy
How do you breath when your lungs are being crushed
Where are the words to make them understand
How do you look like nothing is wrong and continue to put on a smile
Why does a person have to feel so much emotion and others show none
Why does someone break your soul and there is no one there to fix it
Why let them back in when you know deep in your gut they'll do it again
How come your always the one to say I'm sorry and they never do
Why are you always trying to make everyone happy and not yourself
Why does it hurt when someone says what you do doesn't matter to them
How come you can be surrounded by family and friends and feel so much hurt???
 
Were you looking for a way to make me say goodbye,
A way to crush my heart, a way to make me cry?
Were the words that I spoke really that bad,
or were you looking for excuses to make me feel so sad?

Was the “I'm sorry” just not spoken right?
Are you ignoring it so you can take off in flight?
Was my love not good enough for you,
or do you take joy in making me blue?

Did you feel powerful today,
when you saw the tears and felt me sway?
Was the pain in my features pleasant to see?
The knife, was it twisted deep enough for thee?

Was it a thrill to take me on a path of pure pain,
only to know I'll come back once again?
Do you get the pleasure of seeing I'm weak,
and knowing I can barely begin to speak?

Do you like the fact that I'm physically ill
and the power you have gives you a great thrill?
Do you have any clue that I know you'll not see
the woman your breaking inside of me?

Do you know how lucky you are,
to be able to claim me as your loving star?
Do you know that there are times I could leave,
but I chose to stay with you, and my heart does grieve?

Do you see the cliff edge's sharp, steep drop?
Once I fall, I won't be able to stop.
Are you prepared for the things that you do,
knowing that I'll not come back to you?
 
No one wins

My mind is empty, my heart is still, no longer do I breath.
My eyes are closed, my brain shut off, no longer do I feel.
My voice is quiet, my soul is closed, no longer does it dwell.
You've taken what you've wanted, nothing is left of me.
You've taken all I've offered, and left me here to bleed.
You've taken everything I loved, and tossed it to the side.
I try to work things through each time, and seem to make it right.
I try to gather up the thoughts, and find the love inside.
I try to capture every breath, and hold it close to me.
You will not see me for the person that I am right now.
You will not know what you have done until the day I'm gone.
You will not know what you have lost, until it is to late.
We'll look behind us and stare into the past.
We'll hold out our hands, and see nothing but the pain.
We'll walk away grasping for the air.
No longer will I wonder, about the love we had.
No longer will I be alone even though you were with me.
No longer will I take the beatings of words that you twist and turn.
I'm done. You have won. I'm beaten, and I concede,
but as I go, I must ask... who is the victor? You or Me?
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Sorry guys ~ It took 3 writings to get over this hump... *sighs*, I'm me again. :kiss:


It matters not to us how long it takes you to get over this hump... just the fact that you got here, to us, is all that's important. And your writings that grace the wall are your gift to us.

Welcome back, my dear! Welcome back! {{{{Soft hug}}}}
:rose:
 
Last edited:
spiritshadow67 said:
I’ve returned from the land of the beautiful sunsets
I’ve returned with a new out look on life
I’ve seen the beauty of the desert
I’ve also seen it’s harshness

I see a beauty in all that is around me
I longed to see the green green grasses of home
I longed to smell the pines and the crispness in the autumn air

I longed to feel the warmth and love of family
And of close dear friends
There is no place like home

I’ve missed each and every one of you
And … yes even those troublemakers
Guess everyone needs a little drama in their life
​

I've returned from the Land of OZ

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!​



OMG! You went to Australia? (Land of OZ) :D *looks for a pillow so she can get comfy and listen to the story*


Welcome back Spirit!!
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
OMG! You went to Australia? (Land of OZ) :D *looks for a pillow so she can get comfy and listen to the story*


Welcome back Spirit!!


Silly Girl... Trix's are for kids *ggls*

*tosses a pillow at ya & then ducks* http://smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/jester.gif


thanks for the welcome back..... soooooo glad to be here....

*eyes my big comfy bed and sighs and stretches* :D
 
spiritshadow67 said:



Silly Girl... Trix's are for kids *ggls*

*tosses a pillow at ya & then ducks* http://smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/jester.gif


thanks for the welcome back..... soooooo glad to be here....

*eyes my big comfy bed and sighs and stretches* :D


*ggls at this little fella: http://smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/jester.gif grabs the pillow and waits.... yeah.... that's it..... waits* ;)

*Pulls an extra down comforter from the storage closet in the hall then turns and hands it to you* You're welcome hon... It really is good to see you/have you back HOME! :D
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*ggls at this little fella: http://smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/jester.gif grabs the pillow and waits.... yeah.... that's it..... waits* ;)

*Pulls an extra down comforter from the storage closet in the hall then turns and hands it to you* You're welcome hon... It really is good to see you/have you back HOME! :D


definitely need that down comforter tonight... I heard something about flurries over the next couple of days *ggls with excitement*
 
spiritshadow67 said:
Voyage Home

Feelings overwhelm me
I had expected oh so much
I feel utter disappointment
When I thought it be so much

I knew you were teasing
When you said certain things to me
But yet…. It still hurt

There are things about you
That drove me nuts
I tried to overlook
But I just couldn’t
All I saw
Was someone lazy
Who just didn’t give a damn

I thought I knew you
But… boy was I wrong
I’m so, so glad to be headed home
The relief brings tears to my eyes

I’ve longed for the green grasses of home
The smell of the beautiful pine trees
Of the crisp Autumn air
I’ve longed for the warmth and love of my Family
And of my closest and dearest friends
It’s so true you can’t run
The past will always find you

I know when I land in my hometown
And I make that long walk toward baggage claim
The tears will burn my eyes
My throat clenched tight
Fighting the emotions that beg to be let loose

When I see my Mother’s face
I’ll try hard to keep up my brave face
So that the whole world doesn’t see
I had thought this trip would be so different
I tried to NOT build up my hopes or dreams
I think a break is what I need
Time spent on just me….

Don’t get me wrong
I’d love to have a friend
Someone who like some of the same things as I
But I don’t want to feel used
I don’t want to feel abused
I don’t want to be dominated
But I do want to be needed
I do want to be cared for
But above all I want to be loved

This is my Prayer
This is my Request
This is my One True Wish
​



Lovely words dear... and such true sentiment. :rose:
 
spiritshadow67 said:
definitely need that down comforter tonight... I heard something about flurries over the next couple of days *ggls with excitement*


*bobs head http://smilies.sofrayt.com/aiw/jester.gif so the bells jingle while she sings. . .

"Oh the weather outside is frightful,
And the fire is so delightful.
And since there's no place to go. . .
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow."​
*​
:D​
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Out on a blue lake in a little white boat we sail,
to an island with a green meadow down a forest trail.
So let me take you gently by the hand,
as we roam through this wondrous lover's land.
Let us wander through its meadows and its green hills,
sharing every magic wonder and all the heavenly thrills.
Through nature's beautiful garden, hand in hand we walk,
picking flowers or just stopping to talk.
Every now and then we stop to embrace,
then l gaze into your eyes and on your beautiful face.
Once in a life time upon such beauty I will gaze,
the desire and passion within me you set ablaze.
Your beauty to me is like a blinding light,
a truly magical and wondrous sight.
As we walk hand in hand through some beautiful glen,
I'll take you in my arms and kiss you once again.
Let me wrap my love around you like a silky shroud,
and take you to heaven on a soft white cloud.
As we lie together in the shade of a willow,
I will gently rest your head on a soft grassy pillow.
Then there in the moonlight over whelmed by its charms,
we can make love to each other under a blanket of stars.
As the birds play and sing out your name
I'll take you to heaven as to my passion I give rein.
In ecstasy let our souls together forever soar,
with every passing moment I love you more and more.


MFM
:rose: :kiss: :heart:

I am a simple man who enjoys the written word...and has hopes and dreams just like anyone else...
Such love...... :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top