Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrFantasyMan said:
You came just in time
And saved me from my hell
Hypnotized me with those eyes
And put me under your spell

Maybe I trust you too soon
I don't want you to break my heart
I always want to be around you
And never want to be apart

I hate it when you leave
I miss you way too much
I miss the way you kiss me
And I miss your soft touch

There's nothing I won't do
Because you deserve the best
If you told me I would love you
I would never have guessed

Your skin is so soft
And your hair smells so good
If I want to love you forever
Do you think you could?

I think you're so beautiful
Really,I am amazed
When I look into your eyes
It leaves me in a daze

Please don't hurt me
Tell me you'll always be here
To share this love we have
And to save me from my fears

You mean the world to me
So please don't ever go
I only hope we'll be together
And watch our love grow


MFM
:heart:


We can't choose who our hearts belong too...but we can/should tell them...and she knows how I feel... :kiss:
Beautiful.....
 
Azure Dreams said:
Acceptance

Today I sat and thought
Sweet memories running wild
So many days and nights
We spent together
The highs and lows
We laughed and cried
After a while I caught
The feel of your presence
The love in your heart
Wrapped lightly around me
Then peace settled at last
And stilled my aching soul
I know now you'll be waiting
When my trip through life
Has reached it's final day
With your arms open wide
As you give me that smile
And once again we'll walk
Laughing in sheer delight

:rose:
Thank you for sharing....i really enjoy your work...wonderful
 
BEAUTIFUL :rose: :kiss:


RedHairedandFriendly said:
Their Quest

She watched him advance
Slowly, gently, with great ease
She trembled when he touched her
And felt it in her knees.

His eyes consumed her soul
And made her body ache
She not only felt the tremors
But every lust filled quake.

She touched his cheek so gently
Caressed it with a kiss
Made his body hum
Made her own feel bliss.

He pressed himself against her
Touched her very soul
Made her body weak
Made his own self groan.

She tried to slow her actions
To hold out for all it costs
But soon she felt his fingers
And knew that she was lost.

He explored her every angle
Tenderly he touched each space
He stopped breathing for a moment
As he looked upon her face.

She whimpered and she sighed
With every loving touch
As he massaged her body
And made her feel so much.

He lowered down her figure
The bed soft beneath her back
And soon his mouth was busy
Making his attack.

She curled her fingers tightly
Clenched blankets soft and fine
As she felt his kisses
Drink her in like wine.

He breathed her heavy scent
It mingled in the air
And he knew her loving sighs
Would continue to ensnare.

She lifted high her passion
Riding waves of heat
As with every stroke he gave her
He made her feel complete.

He tasted all her nectar
Brought it to his lips
Savored all the juices
That covered his fingertips.

She gasped, moaned and begged
Pleaded out her case
And looked upon his features
So full of love and grace.

He traveled up her figure
Laid upon her solidly
Captured breasts with kisses
And loved her tenderly.

She tangled fingers in his hair
Pulling him to her
She covered him with kisses
Making her soul purr.

He was guided deep inside her
Welcomed by her thrust
As their kisses deepened
And he felt a heated rush.

She kept him tightly in her
Clasping around his form
And soon she was delivering
A heart no longer torn.

He covered all her being
Buried within her skin
Captured every breath
That she tried to bring back in.

Now they hold each other
Arms tangled in delight
And in the morning sun
They’ll repeat their fiery night.
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Mandy's Letter To Santa Claus
by Erotica_Writings ©

Mandy sat quietly in the corner of the school room as the other children were laughing and eating cookies with kool-aid. She stared out the window looking at the snow falling on the playground wishing she could have stayed home from the Christmas party. Mandy's teacher walked up to her smiling knowing the child did not have a gift to exchange today.

"You left something in my desk Mandy." She said handing her a gift with the name Thomas wrote on the gift tag.

Mandy smiled up at her with a huge smile showing her two front teeth that were missing. Her red curly hair glistened under the lights, although her white dress was dingy that she wore with torn dirty sneakers. Her big brown eyes wailed up with tears.

"Miss. Bells thank-you." she said hugging her teacher tightly around her neck noticing her long brown hair smelled of candy canes.

"Go join the party Mandy." she told the child while patting her on the back.

Mandy actually laughed and played that day in her class room and the other children did not make fun of her clothes that she had to wear to school, sometimes not washed because her parent hung over from the night before, that is if they even came home. Mandy opened her gift from one of the students who had her name and began to cry when she saw the beautiful porcelain doll with blonde hair all dressed in a red velvet dress trimmed in white fur. She held her doll tightly as she left school for their winter vacation.

Christmas Eve

Miss. Bells was shopping for her family and she bought for Mandy knowing her parents would not even have a tree for her. Miss. Bell's bought a small white tree decorated in pink and silver, Mandy's favorite colors with pink Christmas tree lights. She bought a turkey dinner from the local diner so Mandy could have a Christmas Eve dinner. She arrived at Mandy's house just as darkness was settling in and she was horrified by the condition of the house with food and clothes strewn throughout the house, garbage all over the place and Mandy had a can of green beans eating them cold for dinner, Miss. Bells looked at Mandy as tears rose up in her eyes.

"Miss. Bells what are you doing here?" Mandy asked while spooning the green beans in to her small mouth.

"Well I wanted to bring you to my home Mandy." She told her forcing a smile because she could not bear leaving her there alone.

"No I can't leave or I will have to sleep outside tonight." She told her with terror filled eyes.

Miss. Bells saw the horror that the child was feeling and decided to stay for awhile and clean while she fed her the Christmas Eve dinner. After she ate they opened her gifts when Mandy saw the red pair of pajama's that were flannel and would keep her skinny little body warm tonight when the snow storm hit. Miss. Bells tucked Mandy and her new doll snuggly into her bed and left her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Miss. Bells Molly says you're an angel." She said smiling then turned over on her side falling off to sleep with a full belly.

Christmas Morning

Miss. Bells and her family sat around the Christmas tree when they heard the sirens pass their house as they opened up their gifts. The house was filled with laughter from her nieces and nephews, wanting to share the happiness she felt she got dressed and decided she was going to invite Mandy and her parents for Christmas dinner. She pulled onto her street and saw the police cars and ambulance in front of Mandy's. Her heart began to beat rapid as fear filled every inch of her body, she ran from her car almost falling on the ice covered ground. The police stopped her from going any further, but she could see Mandy's small body lying frozen on the ground in her red pajamas as she clutched her doll Molly. Miss. Bells looked around seeing the parents in hand cuffs and being lead past her. Her father saw Miss. Bells and tried to break loose from the officer escorting him to the police car. He began kicking at her as they went by her.

"You should have minded your own business lady and we wouldn't have had to teach her a lesson about letting people in the house." Mandy's father yelled as her mother spit at her.

Miss. Bells fell to her knees and her cries could be heard through out the country side, her heart was breaking and that was when she saw the tears that had frozen on her little face, her small mouth was smiling though.

"Oh Mandy I am so sorry I caused this! Oh God why? Why Mandy? Why not me? Why couldn't they punish me instead?" She asked falling onto the snow.

"Don't cry Miss. Bells I am safe now and happy up in heaven, I am never going to be alone or hungry now." she told Miss. Bells as she and a beautiful angel held her hand as they disappeared into a sparkling dust.

A female officer helped her up off the ground as she was so hysterical now her tears were cold on her face. She stood silently just whimpering as they placed her frozen little body in the black body bag and placed her on the stretcher.

"Was it so wrong to give her a clean home and dinner last night? I should have turned them in and she might still be alive." she told the officer.

"They are monsters and need to be given the same death that they gave to her." She told Miss. Bells as she wiped her eyes. "Too many children are killed or seriously maimed by an abusive parent, more people need to get involved when they see a child being abused or exploited.

Another officer handed her a piece of paper and it read.


Dear Santa Claus,

Mommy and Daddy are gone again to get drunk in town and I know when they come home they will hit me along with calling me names. Santa my wish for a great gift is for Miss. Bells to have the greatest Christmas of all. One last wish Santa, my parents are really mean to me, so can you make me an Elf so I can live with you?

Love Mandy

* * * * *

This is dedicated to the abused and exploited children across the world.

Special Thanks to Sack and his kindness


E.W. such beautiful penning in your stories and poem so much passion and emotions set forth from your heart very well done swweetheart hugs kisses
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHairedandFriendly
Their Quest

She watched him advance
Slowly, gently, with great ease
She trembled when he touched her
And felt it in her knees.

His eyes consumed her soul
And made her body ache
She not only felt the tremors
But every lust filled quake.

She touched his cheek so gently
Caressed it with a kiss
Made his body hum
Made her own feel bliss.

He pressed himself against her
Touched her very soul
Made her body weak
Made his own self groan.

She tried to slow her actions
To hold out for all it costs
But soon she felt his fingers
And knew that she was lost.

He explored her every angle
Tenderly he touched each space
He stopped breathing for a moment
As he looked upon her face.

She whimpered and she sighed
With every loving touch
As he massaged her body
And made her feel so much.

He lowered down her figure
The bed soft beneath her back
And soon his mouth was busy
Making his attack.

She curled her fingers tightly
Clenched blankets soft and fine
As she felt his kisses
Drink her in like wine.

He breathed her heavy scent
It mingled in the air
And he knew her loving sighs
Would continue to ensnare.

She lifted high her passion
Riding waves of heat
As with every stroke he gave her
He made her feel complete.

He tasted all her nectar
Brought it to his lips
Savored all the juices
That covered his fingertips.

She gasped, moaned and begged
Pleaded out her case
And looked upon his features
So full of love and grace.

He traveled up her figure
Laid upon her solidly
Captured breasts with kisses
And loved her tenderly.

She tangled fingers in his hair
Pulling him to her
She covered him with kisses
Making her soul purr.

He was guided deep inside her
Welcomed by her thrust
As their kisses deepened
And he felt a heated rush.

She kept him tightly in her
Clasping around his form
And soon she was delivering
A heart no longer torn.

He covered all her being
Buried within her skin
Captured every breath
That she tried to bring back in.

Now they hold each other
Arms tangled in delight
And in the morning sun
They’ll repeat their fiery night.

__________________


RHF BEAUTIFUL POEM HON, your writing is remarkable very emotional passionate and from your heart love reading your work hugs kisses
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure Dreams
Acceptance

Today I sat and thought
Sweet memories running wild
So many days and nights
We spent together
The highs and lows
We laughed and cried
After a while I caught
The feel of your presence
The love in your heart
Wrapped lightly around me
Then peace settled at last
And stilled my aching soul
I know now you'll be waiting
When my trip through life
Has reached it's final day
With your arms open wide
As you give me that smile
And once again we'll walk
Laughing in sheer delight
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Azure wonderful penning just love those memories that bring happiness and peace to the heart great write hugs kisses
 
MrFantasyMan said:
You came just in time
And saved me from my hell
Hypnotized me with those eyes
And put me under your spell

Maybe I trust you too soon
I don't want you to break my heart
I always want to be around you
And never want to be apart

I hate it when you leave
I miss you way too much
I miss the way you kiss me
And I miss your soft touch

There's nothing I won't do
Because you deserve the best
If you told me I would love you
I would never have guessed

Your skin is so soft
And your hair smells so good
If I want to love you forever
Do you think you could?

I think you're so beautiful
Really,I am amazed
When I look into your eyes
It leaves me in a daze

Please don't hurt me
Tell me you'll always be here
To share this love we have
And to save me from my fears

You mean the world to me
So please don't ever go
I only hope we'll be together
And watch our love grow


MFM
:heart:


We can't choose who our hearts belong too...but we can/should tell them...and she knows how I feel... :kiss:


Wonderful poem MFM and that is so true thanks my friend handshakes
 
Gosh I loved it, great work my friend

MrFantasyMan said:
You came just in time
And saved me from my hell
Hypnotized me with those eyes
And put me under your spell

Maybe I trust you too soon
I don't want you to break my heart
I always want to be around you
And never want to be apart

I hate it when you leave
I miss you way too much
I miss the way you kiss me
And I miss your soft touch

There's nothing I won't do
Because you deserve the best
If you told me I would love you
I would never have guessed

Your skin is so soft
And your hair smells so good
If I want to love you forever
Do you think you could?

I think you're so beautiful
Really,I am amazed
When I look into your eyes
It leaves me in a daze

Please don't hurt me
Tell me you'll always be here
To share this love we have
And to save me from my fears

You mean the world to me
So please don't ever go
I only hope we'll be together
And watch our love grow


MFM
:heart:


We can't choose who our hearts belong too...but we can/should tell them...and she knows how I feel... :kiss:
 
Thank you bear :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:






biggbear8 said:
E.W. such beautiful penning in your stories and poem so much passion and emotions set forth from your heart very well done swweetheart hugs kisses
 
Erotica_Writings said:
Hell is too good for that son of a bitch..lol


Then may he forever be stuck muck-raking out the stalls of the Devils Horses and His Hounds of Hell! :D *LoL* .o0( Is that better Sweeter Sis? ) ;)
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Then may he forever be stuck muck-raking out the stalls of the Devils Horses and His Hounds of Hell! :D *LoL* .o0( Is that better Sweeter Sis? ) ;)



LOL yes it is sweet sis :kiss:
 
Get your tissues ladies

A Christmas For Carol
by Erotica_Writings ©

Carol struggled with the Christmas tree that Miss. Collins paid her ten dollars to tie it on top of the car for her. Carol was so happy for it meant she would be able to eat a hot meal tonight. She lifted the six-foot tree over her head when suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her chest and left arm that knocked her to the ground, her eyes rolled into the back of her head. Miss. Collins called 911 on her cell phone while a young girl laid Carol's head on her lap instead of the rocky ground.

"Child you might catch some insect from her! She's a street vagrant for heaven's sake!" Miss. Collins fumed at the young child.

The girl looked up at her with the blackest eyes. "How can you be so mean when she was doing this for you when she was struck down?" She asked as she was having a hard time believing someone could be so mean.

Miss. Collins looked at her tree laying on the ground. "Oh no she broke one of the tree limbs when that stupid woman let the tree hit the ground!" She said as she stormed off to get one of the clerks to exchange her tree for a perfect one without damage.

Carol laid unconscious on the ground as the young girl softly stroked her forehead until the paramedics arrived to take Carol to the hospital. Carol could hear everything around her but could not open her eyes or speak. She drifted off into a deep sleep finding herself standing in front of her families tree fifteen years ago when her children were still at home with her and they were all happy. They were decorating the tree and drinking eggnog while they sang Christmas Carols.

"Mama, look at my red ball I hung on the tree." Jenny sang out standing on a chair so she could reach the top of the tree while her other three sisters were hanging their decorations with no help since they were older and taller.

Doctor Jacobs, the doctor on call in the ER was examining Carol when he noticed a small smile on her face confirming from the EKG she had suffered a massive heart attack and was still unconscious. They wheeled her to the Cardiac ICU where she stayed in the past with her family reliving the happier times of their lives.

Carol and her children were opening presents on Christmas morning when her ex husband showed up with custody papers and the police to take her girls away from Carol. Carol fell down on the ground crying as her children clung to their mother crying their hearts out as the police forced them to let go.

"No, please, please don't take my babies away from me!" she cried out as she chased them to her ex husband's car.

"You will never see them ever again, Carol." He told her with a cruel smirk on his face.

"What did I do wrong Brad?" She asked feeling so helpless and now lost.

"I warned you not to divorce me Carol and it helps to know people in high places." He laughed at her pushing her down to the ground as her children scream for their mother.

Carol sat where he pushed her down crying as she rocked back and forth knowing he had finally taken the only things in the world that meant anything to her. She finally went back inside of her house feeling the cold and loneliness that now lingered in the air instead of the happy family that had just been there opening gifts. She looked at the red ball hanging on the tree shining so brightly that she cried herself to sleep looking at it from the couch. Carol called her lawyer only to find out that he no longer represented her, Carol feeling like a scared and lost child picked up the phone to call her mother only to have it answered by Brad who informed her that her family wanted nothing to do with her. Carol hung up the phone as the tears streaked her face walking numbly into her bedroom where she collapsed onto her bed.

The next morning she awakened with the renewed hope of regaining her children, she would be damned if he controlled her life. She dressed to go to work at the local grocery store Dollar Plus and on her lunch break she would find an attorney who would take on the rich and powerful Brad Scroogers.

"I'll show you Brad you can't keep my babies." She said smiling into the mirror.

Carol was met at the door of Dollar Plus by her manager Jim Stockings, she knew from the look on his face he had to tell her something that he hated doing. She tried forcing a smile to her face with swollen eyes.

"Morning Jim." She said trying to search his face.

"I hate to be the one to do this Carol, Damn . . . the new owner ordered for you to be let go." He told her wishing he could just tell her to forget it and come back to work.

"New owner Jim?" She asked with a confused expression and tears began to fill her eyes.

"Yes Carol, Brad Scroogers is the new owner, I am so sorry Carol." He said taking his glasses off and wiping the tears away from his own eyes and straightening the red vest over his white shirt tucked into his green pants.

"Jim . . . he took my babies, my own family and now my job?" she asked him as she noticed his mousy brown hair was receding more now almost like her life she thought.

Carol walked the side walks as it began to snow, her tears even began to freeze on her face. When she got back to her house a sign was on her door stating her home was condemned as an unsafe structure. She could not get inside for a huge lock was on her door. She knew Brad had pulled some more favors owed to him and had taken away everything from her. She walked down the side walk and sat in front of her children's school where she could catch glimpses of them and then she would sit in front of Brad's house where the nanny would play with Jenny in the specially built playground that actually had rides and merry go rounds in it. This became a daily way of living for Carol who made her bed in the alley with the other homeless people after every place in town turned her down for work.

For the next fifteen years she spent watching her children grow from afar. She never missed a Christmas and even slipped into the Christmas Caroler's so she could sneak a look at her babies up close as they stood in the door listening to the singing. She would do chores for people to earn money for food, but she would not leave town knowing that was what he wanted to take away the times she could sneak a look at her beloved children.

The young girl stood at the desk of the nurses station with flowers and balloons. The nurse smiled at the young lady seeing that there had to be two dozen roses and the same amount of balloons.

"Hi a homeless lady was brought in here last night, may I leave these for her?" she asked the nurse on duty.

"Sure, and maybe she will wake up to see how pretty those flowers are." She said with a smile.

"May I take them?" she asked smiling with a smile that lit up the room.

"Only family is allowed, I am sorry sweety." She told her.

"I am family then . . . her daughter." She said with a wink.

"All-right daughter, She is in unit c-113." She told her smiling.

She stood in the room where the homeless lady laid when her chest began to heave as tears filled her eyes like liquid pools as she walked to her bed side.

"I came to visit you like you came every day to visit us. Its Christmas mama and I wanted to tell you that I love you before you go home. He doesn't know you're in here so he can't force you from here."She said crying and holding her unconscious mother in her arms when she heard her sisters singing Silent night behind her. Carol's soul raised up from her dying body smiling down on her four daughters as the angel of death floated next her. He was beautiful in a white suit and gave off a brilliant glow of gold.

"Merry Christmas Carol, we wanted you to have your last Christmas with your daughters." He told her holding her hand in his.

Carol looked at the gold gown she was wearing with matching high heels, her hair up on her head in blonde golden curls. She felt them floating down to her daughters who were gathered by her bed when the angel let them see their mother for one last time. They began to cry looking at their mother and how beautiful she looked.

"My babies I maybe leaving earth but I will always be with you and looking down from heavens windows. I love you my girls and I never regretted how my life ended up because I always got to see you every day." She told her daughters who cried and left their tears on her shoulders.

"I will keep your tears on my shoulders until we meet again in heaven, I will be the rain drop you feel falling from the sky." She told her daughters while smiling down on them as she and the Angel of Death floated through the ceiling toward the sky. Her four girls watched from her hospital window through their teary eyes when they saw two golden streaks of sparkling lights soaring toward heaven.

" Mama, you are safe now." She said as she cried leaning against her older sister Jasmin.

Her daughters gathered the flowers and balloons and asked the nurse to deliver them to Brad Scroogers Mansion for they would not be returning to their father. The four girls walked out of the hospital arm in arm with a mixture of tears of happiness and sadness for the stolen moments they never got to share with their mother. They knew she gave up so much to just be able to be close to them and the greatest gift she gave to them was her love and heart.
 
The autumn leaves are changing
there's a slight chill in the air,
the sun is glistening upon your golden hair.
This season brings about a change
of beautiful colors so bright.
All I can think about is holding you tonight.
To have you oh so close to me, to
feel your heart beating against mine.
Feeling your breath upon my skin,
losing all sense of time.
To be completely lost in your eyes
as my hands explore your thighs...
The anticipation of what's to come
has our bodies both feeling numb.
The autumn chill changed into the heat
our bodies create, the feeling so sweet.


MFM
:kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
The autumn leaves are changing
there's a slight chill in the air,
the sun is glistening upon your golden hair.
This season brings about a change
of beautiful colors so bright.
All I can think about is holding you tonight.
To have you oh so close to me, to
feel your heart beating against mine.
Feeling your breath upon my skin,
losing all sense of time.
To be completely lost in your eyes
as my hands explore your thighs...
The anticipation of what's to come
has our bodies both feeling numb.
The autumn chill changed into the heat
our bodies create, the feeling so sweet.


MFM
:kiss:
Beautiful as usual.......you are a wonderful man..... :kiss:
 
The Woman and Her Free Spirit


“She” wore a dress was made of the softest deerskin,
That enhanced her elegance and grace,
It flowed as free as her spirit,
A spirit that was sown into it. It’s essence is alive,
Mortal men are mesmerized, by the wondrous silhouette naked against the sunlight,
It teases, and seduces, the common sense of man,
They witness the spirit’s delicate metamorphosis,
No longer an eternal element, but a sensuous Woman.
She stares into the mirror, Her beauty is haunting.
The thick waves of rich silky black hair, cascades around her face.
.
Her lips soft, passionate longing for conversation,
Her beautiful sparkling dark eyes brush lightly into your soul.
With caution, allow your gaze to linger.
For they will leave you entranced by their toying ways.
Her soul is kind, caring and gentle,
Her heart seems happy even after being broken.
Her free spirit is alive for all to see
.
The want to touch her, to hold her, is real,
“She” is strengthened by her aura.
Do not challenge her spirit,.
Do not try to interpret meaning from her simple tender smile.
She is a tranquil mystery, a serene priestess,
“She” reads and knows your ever thought.
.
She feels them, through the mysterious magic she weaves.
She poses herself, so that she is easily understood.,
Hers is a patience of time, A gift bestowed by the ancient spirits.
She illuminates their consciousness
.
“She”’s spirit can entice you into her world.
“She” can, enchant the traveler,
That comes to her in the night from out the woods,
and entering her campfires of the mysteries.
 
biggbear8 said:
The Woman and Her Free Spirit


“She” wore a dress was made of the softest deerskin,
That enhanced her elegance and grace,
It flowed as free as her spirit,
A spirit that was sown into it. It’s essence is alive,
Mortal men are mesmerized, by the wondrous silhouette naked against the sunlight,
It teases, and seduces, the common sense of man,
They witness the spirit’s delicate metamorphosis,
No longer an eternal element, but a sensuous Woman.
She stares into the mirror, Her beauty is haunting.
The thick waves of rich silky black hair, cascades around her face.
.
Her lips soft, passionate longing for conversation,
Her beautiful sparkling dark eyes brush lightly into your soul.
With caution, allow your gaze to linger.
For they will leave you entranced by their toying ways.
Her soul is kind, caring and gentle,
Her heart seems happy even after being broken.
Her free spirit is alive for all to see
.
The want to touch her, to hold her, is real,
“She” is strengthened by her aura.
Do not challenge her spirit,.
Do not try to interpret meaning from her simple tender smile.
She is a tranquil mystery, a serene priestess,
“She” reads and knows your ever thought.
.
She feels them, through the mysterious magic she weaves.
She poses herself, so that she is easily understood.,
Hers is a patience of time, A gift bestowed by the ancient spirits.
She illuminates their consciousness
.
“She”’s spirit can entice you into her world.
“She” can, enchant the traveler,
That comes to her in the night from out the woods,
and entering her campfires of the mysteries.
one word.......wonderful
 
biggbear8 said:
The Woman and Her Free Spirit


“She” wore a dress was made of the softest deerskin,
That enhanced her elegance and grace,
It flowed as free as her spirit,
A spirit that was sown into it. It’s essence is alive,
Mortal men are mesmerized, by the wondrous silhouette
Naked against the sunlight,
It teases, and seduces, the common sense of man,
They witness the spirit’s delicate metamorphosis,
No longer an eternal element, but a sensuous Woman.
She stares into the mirror, Her beauty is haunting.
The thick waves of rich silky black hair, cascades around her face.
.
Her lips soft, passionate longing for conversation,
Her beautiful sparkling dark eyes brush lightly into your soul.
With caution, allow your gaze to linger.
For they will leave you entranced by their toying ways.
Her soul is kind, caring and gentle,
Her heart seems happy even after being broken.
Her free spirit is alive for all to see
.
The want to touch her, to hold her, is real,
“She” is strengthened by her aura.
Do not challenge her spirit,.
Do not try to interpret meaning from her simple tender smile.
She is a tranquil mystery, a serene priestess,
“She” reads and knows your every thought.
.
She feels them, through the mysterious magic she weaves.
She poses herself, so that she is easily understood.,
Hers is a patience of time, A gift bestowed by the ancient spirits.
She illuminates their consciousness
.
“She"s spirit can entice you into her world.
“She” can, enchant the traveler,
That comes to her in the night from out the woods,
and entering her campfires of the mysteries.


*Applauds* Oh my! Oh my! Another lovely piece to add to your Native American collection! My dear Bear... You embody and emblazen the very spirit that is the Bear... a warrior of great magnitude. You seem to know well the Spirit that is the Native American and you write of them and about them so well... I love your series. Please never stop writing these. I can hear your soul cry out through your words and it touches my own. Your works are magnificent! :kiss: :heart:
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*Applauds* Oh my! Oh my! Another lovely piece to add to your Native American collection! My dear Bear... You embody the spirit that is the Bear... a warrior of great magnitude. You seem to know well the Spirit that is the Native American and you write of them and about them so well... I love your series. Please never stop writing these. I can hear your soul cry out through your words and it touches my own. Your works are magnificent! :kiss: :heart:

wow thank you Victoria for that wonderful and beautiful Comment
hugs and kisses sweetie

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
:kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
biggbear8 said:
wow thank you Victoria for that wonderful and beautiful Comment
hugs and kisses sweetie

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
:kiss: :rose: :heart:


You're welcome! Did you get the 'note' I left on your desk the other day?*tucks the kiss within the center of the rose, puts the rose in her hair, and places her hand against the heart of her dear friend* :kiss: :confused:
 
biggbear8 said:
The Woman and Her Free Spirit


“She” wore a dress was made of the softest deerskin,
That enhanced her elegance and grace,
It flowed as free as her spirit,
A spirit that was sown into it. It’s essence is alive,
Mortal men are mesmerized, by the wondrous silhouette naked against the sunlight,
It teases, and seduces, the common sense of man,
They witness the spirit’s delicate metamorphosis,
No longer an eternal element, but a sensuous Woman.
She stares into the mirror, Her beauty is haunting.
The thick waves of rich silky black hair, cascades around her face.
.
Her lips soft, passionate longing for conversation,
Her beautiful sparkling dark eyes brush lightly into your soul.
With caution, allow your gaze to linger.
For they will leave you entranced by their toying ways.
Her soul is kind, caring and gentle,
Her heart seems happy even after being broken.
Her free spirit is alive for all to see
.
The want to touch her, to hold her, is real,
“She” is strengthened by her aura.
Do not challenge her spirit,.
Do not try to interpret meaning from her simple tender smile.
She is a tranquil mystery, a serene priestess,
“She” reads and knows your ever thought.
.
She feels them, through the mysterious magic she weaves.
She poses herself, so that she is easily understood.,
Hers is a patience of time, A gift bestowed by the ancient spirits.
She illuminates their consciousness
.
“She”’s spirit can entice you into her world.
“She” can, enchant the traveler,
That comes to her in the night from out the woods,
and entering her campfires of the mysteries.


Bear my friend...as Victoria has so elegantly stated...this Native American Series is superb! This particular work so describes a woman...her being, as can only be felt, her life force and her ability to entrance us...I am in awe of the majesty and tribute of your words...*stands and applauds*...*places a jar of wildflower honey on your desk*...
 
MrFantasyMan said:
Bear my friend...as Victoria has so elegantly stated...this Native American Series is superb! This particular work so describes a woman...her being, as can only be felt, her life force and her ability to entrance us...I am in awe of the majesty and tribute of your words...*stands and applauds*...*places a jar of wildflower honey on your desk*...


Beautiful and as a Native American Woman it is an honor to read it Bear. :kiss:
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
You're welcome! Did you get the 'note' I left on your desk the other day?*tucks the kiss within the center of the rose, puts the rose in her hair, and places her hand against the heart of her dear friend* :kiss: :confused:


YES I did my sweet Victoria I had just come back from shopping and that usually has me down for a couple days because of the pain and swelling in my legs and with the cold it was diffecult breathing I am going to answer soon

hugs and kisses my sweet lady Victoria

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ VICTORIA }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} :kiss: :rose: :heart:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top