Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sound of her voice stirs my very soul
Does she know...
The beating of my heart belongs only to her
Does she know...
I lie awake each night softly calling her name
Does she know....
I would give to her all my precious dreams
Does she know...
Her eyes caresses the thoughts of my mind
Does she know...
The touch of her hand gently comforts me
Does she know...
Her smile fills me with tender happiness
Does she know…
I miss her every moment I am not with her
Does she know…
All my love I will forever give to her.

MFM
:rose: :kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
The sound of her voice stirs my very soul
Does she know...
The beating of my heart belongs only to her
Does she know...
I lie awake each night softly calling her name
Does she know....
I would give to her all my precious dreams
Does she know...
Her eyes caresses the thoughts of my mind
Does she know...
The touch of her hand gently comforts me
Does she know...
Her smile fills me with tender happiness
Does she know…
I miss her every moment I am not with her
Does she know…
All my love I will forever give to her.

MFM
:rose: :kiss:
YES, she does.......
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
If you daren't... then life becomes cold and so very lonely. One has to take that leap of faith... and dare to trust...; one has to perhaps take a glimpse at the unknown to understand the value of the known.

Yet another lovely piece MFM... you are finding deeper waters within yourself and testing them. I like what I'm reading... your deeper inner self to reveal.
:heart:


Thank you Victoria... :rose: :kiss: ...I am glad you enjoy and even take the time to let us know... :) ...expressing myself usually doesn't take a leap of faith... :rolleyes: ...just the time... ;)
 
biggbear8 said:
Love Letter ~~~~ from a Secret Admirer

My Sweet Darling -

I am going to take you to a world,
Where Utopia’s unfurled, and there are ladies so ravishing.
Dressed billowed satin gowns, their arms around an admirers arms,
Around, around the room they waltz. They dance as if floating on air.
And each, with their hair perfect and well-coiffured,
Sidelong looks to a handsome sir they do give;
Then coyly turns to the most enchanting smile,
Lustful thoughts are held at bay. For tonight their romance is alive!
.
And in this antiquated era, gentlemen
Practice the rituals of courtship with poise,
But mightiest is one whose pen is his sword,
As the delicate fine maidens surrenders to poetry,
So whisper gently soft into her ear,
As we lose ourselves in time, My Sweet Darling.


BigBear...do take care of yourself...you do know how we ALL feel about...your are in our prayers always as a trusted friend and a brilliant poet...your words are as touching as the man that writes them...be well my friend...
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
It leaves me speechless.........very beautiful.......all kinds of feelings....


:kiss: :heart: :kiss: ...I write what I feel and it is my honor that my words make you feel ...although speechless isn't one of them... ;) ...every poet needs inspiration and you so inspire me... :rose: ...I hope you find comfort in all the lives you touch... :heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
:kiss: :heart: :kiss: ...I write what I feel and it is my honor that my words make you feel ...although speechless isn't one of them... ;) ...every poet needs inspiration and you so inspire me... :rose: ...I hope you find comfort in all the lives you touch... :heart:
You are the one who touches many lives.......you do not know how much you mean to me.....i wish i were a poet and i would write you a poem....you know i am not very good at that...lmao...hugs and kisses to you........ :kiss: :heart:
 
Hello all :kiss: yet another flying visit, sort of a seasonal poem :)


Christmas

I have but one wish for this year
I know it can't come true
So I'm going to remind you
Of all the wonders there for you
Look upon your chosen one
Treasure that loving smile
See the sparkle in thier eyes
As you gaze deep into them
Cherish that happy laughing
Savour each joyous moment
Wrap your arms around them
Whisper those sweet words
Reach out to all you love
Even those you argued with
And don't just do it for today
But each and every one
Because I have to tell you
Sometimes tomorrow is gone

:rose:
 
a_sweet_juicy_peach said:
You are the one who touches many lives.......you do not know how much you mean to me.....i wish i were a poet and i would write you a poem....you know i am not very good at that...lmao...hugs and kisses to you........ :kiss: :heart:




Is this a pic of your Collar? It's beautiful!
 
Do you lie awake
and listen to the night?
Do you think so hard
you welcome the daylight?

Do you wonder what happened?
Does it boggle your mind?
Do you wish things were different?
Do you wish love really was blind?

Do you lie in bed
and long to hear my voice?
Do you wish you could have
been given a better choice?

Do you find yourself
looking for me?
Even in places
you know I wont be

Do you ever remember
the words that were sent
And suddenly you are reminded
of all that they meant

Do you think about
holding me tight?
never letting go
until the dreaded daylight

Do you miss
caressing my soul?
Do you miss the feeling
that once was whole?

Do you ever try
to reach for me?
and remember my eyes
that didn't want to see


MFM
:heart:
 
Azure Dreams said:
Hello all :kiss: yet another flying visit, sort of a seasonal poem :)


Christmas

I have but one wish for this year
I know it can't come true
So I'm going to remind you
Of all the wonders there for you
Look upon your chosen one
Treasure that loving smile
See the sparkle in thier eyes
As you gaze deep into them
Cherish that happy laughing
Savour each joyous moment
Wrap your arms around them
Whisper those sweet words
Reach out to all you love
Even those you argued with
And don't just do it for today
But each and every one
Because I have to tell you
Sometimes tomorrow is gone

:rose:


Azure Dreams... :rose: ...such a beautiful sentiment and words that express to me the true meaning of the holidays...it's all about the giving...thank you for sharing...
 
wow that is deep and so true of the mind when the ends has come to a chapter of our life. :kiss:









MrFantasyMan said:
Do you lie awake
and listen to the night?
Do you think so hard
you welcome the daylight?

Do you wonder what happened?
Does it boggle your mind?
Do you wish things were different?
Do you wish love really was blind?

Do you lie in bed
and long to hear my voice?
Do you wish you could have
been given a better choice?

Do you find yourself
looking for me?
Even in places
you know I wont be

Do you ever remember
the words that were sent
And suddenly you are reminded
of all that they meant

Do you think about
holding me tight?
never letting go
until the dreaded daylight

Do you miss
caressing my soul?
Do you miss the feeling
that once was whole?

Do you ever try
to reach for me?
and remember my eyes
that didn't want to see


MFM
:heart:
 
I sit here along this lonely river shore.
Casting fears, setting broken dreams adrift, crying silent tears.
I look to the horizon captivated by the array of colors and hue...
And suddenly I again am reminded of you...
Remembering the beauty of a love I thought true...
No understanding of where we went wrong.
I close my eyes and listen as the breeze brings in the tide..
hoping that in the midst of the crashing waves.
I will hear your whispers...
Some how feel you by my side...
I can't help but wonder where destiny will take me...
will it carry me back and forth as the tide rolls in and just a quickly washes back out with the moon?
will I be lost in this big world as a grain of sand on the river bed?
Or can i dream...


MFM
:heart:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
I sit here along this lonely river shore.
Casting fears, setting broken dreams adrift, crying silent tears.
I look to the horizon captivated by the array of colors and hue...
And suddenly I again am reminded of you...
Remembering the beauty of a love I thought true...
No understanding of where we went wrong.
I close my eyes and listen as the breeze brings in the tide..
hoping that in the midst of the crashing waves.
I will hear your whispers...
Some how feel you by my side...
I can't help but wonder where destiny will take me...
will it carry me back and forth as the tide rolls in and just a quickly washes back out with the moon?
will I be lost in this big world as a grain of sand on the river bed?
Or can i dream...


MFM
:heart:


Beautiful hun... and we can always dream :kiss: ;kiss:
 
spiritshadow67 said:
The sun slowly sets
The sky turns many different hues
The softly fallen snow
In all it’s wonder ness
It does glow

The fire keeping me warm and toatsy
But I’m still missing
The one that is nearest and dearest to me
My eyes close softly
As I sigh deeply
My arms wrapped around me
As memories flit of Christmases near and past

I remember the times of my childhood
Oh what happiness there was when we are so young
Oh what joy we had
Oh to be so carefree
Sitting on Santa’s lap
Whispers of what toys were on our lists
The lights like magic
Transform this world
From one of havoc and chaos
To one of magic and dreams

I have really one wish on my list
I want no presents this year
I dare not speak what I want for fear I will not get it
My lips fall silent….
My brow furrows
In my minds eye my silent wish goes out

Can you hear me, my love?
Do you hear my plea?
Do you hear my cry?
My one wish…. My mind cries

I feel your body pressed to mine
I feel the love and warmth in your embrace
And in my world there is peace
And all is right in a crazy world
This one moment
This one time… and for all time
With you by myside..
​


beautiful Spirit... :rose: ...we all have a wish for something very much like yours...I know I do...and maybe someday ALL our wishes will come true... :kiss:
 
you maade my tears fall from my eyes, how bitter sweet that was :kiss:



MrFantasyMan said:
I sit here along this lonely river shore.
Casting fears, setting broken dreams adrift, crying silent tears.
I look to the horizon captivated by the array of colors and hue...
And suddenly I again am reminded of you...
Remembering the beauty of a love I thought true...
No understanding of where we went wrong.
I close my eyes and listen as the breeze brings in the tide..
hoping that in the midst of the crashing waves.
I will hear your whispers...
Some how feel you by my side...
I can't help but wonder where destiny will take me...
will it carry me back and forth as the tide rolls in and just a quickly washes back out with the moon?
will I be lost in this big world as a grain of sand on the river bed?
Or can i dream...


MFM
:heart:
 
Erotica_Writings said:
you maade my tears fall from my eyes, how bitter sweet that was :kiss:


Thank you EW... :rose: :kiss: ...*uses his hankerchief to wipe away her tears*...it pains me when a lady cries...*pulls out a chair*...sit a spell and tell me what Santa can deliver to you... ;)
 
I’m lonely today, my heart hurts a tad.
I’m not sure why I’m suddenly sad.
The world seems gray, cold and hollow,
My soul bare and I suddenly swallow.

Alone again, lost and confused.
No longer knowing what path to use.
Pulling one way, seeing the truth.
No longer feeling the joys of my youth.

Taking the step, the one I can’t see.
Giving up on the future of him and me.
Staring into the dark, looking away.
Wondering when this life will finally stray.

Deep in depression, a shattered heart lives.
Trying to gauge when I’ll finally give.
Losing myself, in the arms of a friend.
Though he’s miles away, I like to pretend.

He’s with me now, though I can’t see his face.
His loving arms, are my redeeming grace.
Calling to me, his voice like a rock.
Solid and steady, painful he’s not.

He’s told me to write when I’m feeling blue.
Told me to tell him, what I’m going through.
But the words were cast away once in flight.
Now I know that nothing is right.

So my words lie here, covered in ink.
As my heart lies open, leaving me weak.
Though he is near, and deep in my soul.
My thoughts will continue to make me whole.

For I’ve learned a great lesson from my past
No one is able to cleanse all the glass.
Shattered pieces of dreams gone by
Lay in the air, and blacken the sky.

So I’ll write the words that flow from within.
He’ll only see and continue to grin.
For he’ll neglect to see the words that I write.
Words of pain and rarely delight.
 
The Newest Member to the Wall:

Gather 'round Ladies and Gents...
The final month of the year is nigh
It's time for... yes you know...
So raise your glasses high!

And welcome to the Writer's Wall
The one upon whom the honour now befalls...
:rose:​

It give me the greatest of pleasures... to announce our newest member to the wall as this year draws to a close.

I give you:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/SpiritShadow.jpg


SPIRITSHADOW67!!

An honour most deserving my dear... most deserving.
:rose:​
 
Last edited:
I so agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!...BRAVO!!!


your words reflect the class and dignity that is the Lady Spiritshadow... :rose:


Your words adorn the walls with compassion and love and a unique style...your a poet, a free spirit and one I call friend... I think everyone would agree that having you here among us is a "gift" we cherish...


*bows to lady so honored*...may your pen never run dry... :rose: :kiss:
 
MrFantasyMan said:
I so agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BRAVO!!!...BRAVO!!!


your words reflect the class and dignity that is the Lady Spiritshadow... :rose:


Your words adorn the walls with compassion and love and a unique style...your a poet, a free spirit and one I call friend... I think everyone would agree that having you here among us is a "gift" we cherish...


*bows to lady so honored*...may your pen never run dry... :rose: :kiss:


Thank you MFM. :) Her words do indeed grace our walls... and are filled with compassion and love and an insight much equal to yours. I was pleased to add Lady SpiritShadow to our Writer's Wall of Fame... an honour that is so very richly deserved. :heart:
 
Last edited:
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
Gather 'round Ladies and Gents...
The final month of the year is nigh
It's time for... yes you know...
So raise your glasses high!

And welcome to the Writer's Wall
The one upon whom the honour now befalls...
:rose:​

It give me the greatest of pleasures... to announce our newest member to the wall as this year draws to a close.

I give you:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/judi_87110/SpiritShadow.jpg


SPIRITSHADOW67!!

An honour most deserving my dear... most deserving.
:rose:​




Congratulations Spirit ~ :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
RedHairedandFriendly said:
I’m lonely today, my heart hurts a tad.
I’m not sure why I’m suddenly sad.
The world seems gray, cold and hollow,
My soul bare and I suddenly swallow.

Alone again, lost and confused.
No longer knowing what path to use.
Pulling one way, seeing the truth.
No longer feeling the joys of my youth.

Taking the step, the one I can’t see.
Giving up on the future of him and me.
Staring into the dark, looking away.
Wondering when this life will finally stray.

Deep in depression, a shattered heart lives.
Trying to gauge when I’ll finally give.
Losing myself, in the arms of a friend.
Though he’s miles away, I like to pretend.

He’s with me now, though I can’t see his face.
His loving arms, are my redeeming grace.
Calling to me, his voice like a rock.
Solid and steady, painful he’s not.

He’s told me to write when I’m feeling blue.
Told me to tell him, what I’m going through.
But the words were cast away once in flight.
Now I know that nothing is right.

So my words lie here, covered in ink.
As my heart lies open, leaving me weak.
Though he is near, and deep in my soul.
My thoughts will continue to make me whole.

For I’ve learned a great lesson from my past
No one is able to cleanse all the glass.
Shattered pieces of dreams gone by
Lay in the air, and blacken the sky.

So I’ll write the words that flow from within.
He’ll only see and continue to grin.
For he’ll neglect to see the words that I write.
Words of pain and rarely delight.



Wow Red Honey.........that is such a beautiful, but painful poem.

So much feeling and powerful emotions are within the words, that I felt so bed for you. I do hope you find love again, as you have so much to offer....

You are such a joy and honour to know, and be called a friend........I hope we never lose that.

(((((huggggggggsssssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s for you, Darling Red.....:heart: :rose:
 
GingerDom said:
Wow Red Honey.........that is such a beautiful, but painful poem.

So much feeling and powerful emotions are within the words, that I felt so bed for you. I do hope you find love again, as you have so much to offer....

You are such a joy and honour to know, and be called a friend........I hope we never lose that.

(((((huggggggggsssssssssss)))) and :kiss:'s for you, Darling Red.....:heart: :rose:
Thank you Sweets ~ I just get down. I tend to use my words to get me out of the dumps. Thanks for the compliments. I have love, just my version and my husband's don't match. :kiss: and hugs for you my friend, and thanks for posting in the Corner Thread ~ you're av will make the ladies swoon. :kiss: ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top