Lynn's Place...

No roller blading or hand gliding today right??? :D

LOL...RIGHT! But I'm about ready to throw the crutches out the door!

Hope you're having a great day Sweetie!

good morning Y'all

Good Afternoon to you Sweetie! :rose::kiss:

Morning, almost afternoon here, everyone.

Hey Louise, let's do a jabberathon. I'm in the mood.

On my way to the gym, but after that.....you have been warned. :)

We may have missed the call...but that chat was a goodun....and I think I'm gonna add you to the list of those needing hosed....for being such a STINKER!!!!! :kiss::heart:
 
Gmornin Lynn!!!!!! Hope you're feeling better .. Good thing i didn't have to come doctor you up!

Good Afternoon to you! I hope this doesn't mean we can't play doctor! :devil:

Droping by before I head to bed to wish you well and say Hi Everyone

Hi there Sweetie! I hope you've had a good sleep and that you wake to be faced with only the things that make you smile the brightest! :kiss:

runs in behind Lynn, gets her boobs out for all to see, gives them both a good squeeze and tweaks the nipples, :kiss: runs out again.....

I left a gift for you in the room behind the red door, Darlin. :devil::D
 
Good morning, Lynn ... hope you are enjoying another day off work, maybe relaxing in a hot bath, or out enjoying the countryside.

Mr. Tenant seems to have a one track mind. Well, maybe a two track mind, but the rails run mighty close together.

Good Afternoon to you! :rose::kiss: I'm still suck indoors, but it's been a very good day nonetheless.

As for Mrtenant....I'm starting to think he's afraid to hang around for more than a grope n run. It would help if you could tell him that I'm harmless. ;)

*evil laugh*
 
Good Afternoon to you! :rose::kiss: I'm still suck indoors, but it's been a very good day nonetheless.

As for Mrtenant....I'm starting to think he's afraid to hang around for more than a grope n run. It would help if you could tell him that I'm harmless. ;)

*evil laugh*

You still suck indoors. A Freudian slip? If so, a handy piece of information there. :eek:

I could tell him that, but I like my nose the length it is.
 
Last edited:
Good Afternoon to you! I hope this doesn't mean we can't play doctor! :devil:



Hi there Sweetie! I hope you've had a good sleep and that you wake to be faced with only the things that make you smile the brightest! :kiss:



I left a gift for you in the room behind the red door, Darlin. :devil::D

Red door? Whats the red door? Does it come with ice cream? Can I take whats behind the curtain instead? Is that better? Too many decisions, just show me your tits.
 
I think that you need to write another story soooooon :)next time make the setting in Kentucky :p num num nummmm
 
aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggggggggg :heart:

have an excellent weekend Lynn!:kiss:

*unlocks the door n lets a soggy french fry out*
Thank you Darlin. I hope you have a most excellent weekend as well.:kiss:

*cops a feel of your boobage before you run off again*:devil:
 
Back
Top