LaisDeMarieDeFrance
violent femme
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2022
- Posts
- 19,486
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
That’s just pure intentional evil right there. I can just imagine your so called “bestie” cackling while breaking the spine of an innocent book and a malicious joker smile of evil glee while folding corners.View attachment 2686719
My bff sent this to me and we both laughed. In 9th grade I leant her a book. She returned it with the spine cracked and pages dog-eared. I was so mad and she laughed at me, thought I was ridiculous. Surprisingly we're still friends today.![]()
That’s just pure intentional evil right there. I can just imagine your so called “bestie” cackling while breaking the spine of an innocent book and a malicious joker smile of evil glee while folding corners.
I would never! Might I pull out and cum on your face? Sure! But break a book spine? Never.She didn't intend to be evil. She didn't realize that I treat my books like they're my children.
You, however, I could see doing it to provoke me.![]()
I knew I liked you. Those are some super damn sexy words.I would never! Might I pull out and cum on your face? Sure! But break a book spine? Never.
I thought the same thing lolShe's not wrong!![]()