LaisDeMarieDeFrance
violent femme
- Joined
- Feb 23, 2022
- Posts
- 19,842
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Now I want some fries.
You're welcome!Now I want some fries.
I love the Will Trent series! I’ve been listening to them for the past couple years, the narrator for the series is fantastic!I love the Will Trent books so much. I have never wanted to hug a fictional character so much! This page made me laugh out loud.
View attachment 2688495
I love the tv show and mentioned it to a friend at the gym. She told me the books were so much better and encouraged me to read them. Of course she was right. lolI love the Will Trent series! I’ve been listening to them for the past couple years, the narrator for the series is fantastic!