Melbourne (AUS)

bluewater1000 said:
__________________________
You took pics and didnt post them,, (in tears) :D


Sorry but I am not putting photos like that over the www for all and sundry to see.
 
Gil_T2 said:
What happened to the loverly AV you had up on your pervious post? it was more interesting than this one you have with the bunny. ;)

i was sure i'd replied to this. :confused:
i can't seem to find the post now though
but i change AVs quite frequently.
 
Greetings bg, welcome to the Melb thread, i hope that it doesnt move to quickly for us,(the pace of the thread that is), being really sarky LOL
 
bertrande said:
Sorry but I am not putting photos like that over the www for all and sundry to see.


Grins,, dont wory about that bertrande, no one visits this thread anyway, just us chickens. LOL
 
bluewater1000 said:
Grins,, dont wory about that bertrande, no one visits this thread anyway, just us chickens. LOL
this does seem to be a very quiet thread-i like it that way, makes it easy to keep up. Altho i'm also dissapointed in not seeing bertandes pics-i love pics! Having said that i dont have any up either-you should all thank me for that, they aren't pretty!
 
mortalwombat said:
this does seem to be a very quiet thread-i like it that way, makes it easy to keep up. Altho i'm also dissapointed in not seeing bertandes pics-i love pics! Having said that i dont have any up either-you should all thank me for that, they aren't pretty!


it is very quiet in here, thats a good thing for a saturday night if it means everyone is out enjoying them selves as for me its my kids weekend and I have a house full of them
 
mortalwombat said:
Altho i'm also dissapointed in not seeing bertandes pics-i love pics! Having said that i dont have any up either-you should all thank me for that, they aren't pretty!

Hah subtle peer pressure won't work.


*Grinning madly*

yuck it's 6.30am on Sunday and I have to go to work today blah, I don't finish until 6.pm (I'm gonna sneak of early today, if noone is looking).
 
bertrande said:
Hah subtle peer pressure won't work.


*Grinning madly*

yuck it's 6.30am on Sunday and I have to go to work today blah, I don't finish until 6.pm (I'm gonna sneak of early today, if noone is looking).

look like everyone wants to see your photos, of course I cant really blame them.
dont work to hard
 
bertrande said:
Now you're just teasing them. :)
Tis ok-I'm married therefore used to being teased! When a woman says " I do" she really means " I used to" at least in my experience.
as for the quietness, with 3 kids, all girls, all past or in puberty, i appreciate any quietness I get!
 
mortalwombat said:
Tis ok-I'm married therefore used to being teased! When a woman says " I do" she really means " I used to" at least in my experience.
as for the quietness, with 3 kids, all girls, all past or in puberty, i appreciate any quietness I get!

Now you have me worried as BANDIT :heart: & I have just announced our engagement on the AUSSIE thread although we won't have to worry sbout kids to much & we both love sex.
 
mortalwombat said:
Tis ok-I'm married therefore used to being teased! When a woman says " I do" she really means " I used to" at least in my experience.
as for the quietness, with 3 kids, all girls, all past or in puberty, i appreciate any quietness I get!

I only have my daughter living with me full time and my son a few nights a week, but some how seem to end up with a house full of there friends, so can fully understand the enjoyment of a few quiet hours
 
mortalwombat said:
Tis ok-I'm married therefore used to being teased! When a woman says " I do" she really means " I used to" at least in my experience.
as for the quietness, with 3 kids, all girls, all past or in puberty, i appreciate any quietness I get!
Please note I am not doing the teasing,

it's nostress doing the teasing.


And just for interest when I say yes I mean yes and when I say no I mean no. Not much point speaking in code. :) just gets ya all confused.
 
bertrande said:
Please note I am not doing the teasing,

it's nostress doing the teasing.


And just for interest when I say yes I mean yes and when I say no I mean no. Not much point speaking in code. :) just gets ya all confused.


no point in speaking in code on a site like this, so much easier to just say what and how you feel.
I know you wouldnt want to do a number on anyone
 
nostress said:
no point in speaking in code on a site like this, so much easier to just say what and how you feel.
I know you wouldnt want to do a number on anyone
*snicker*

I had forgotten I posted the word code before we spoke.

Right now I am smiling a lot, and feel really good and I would like to speak to you again.



gotcha
 
bertrande said:
*snicker*

I had forgotten I posted the word code before we spoke.

Right now I am smiling a lot, and feel really good and I would like to speak to you again.



gotcha

I had to giggle when I came on line after our talk and seen what your last post was.

It was great to talk with you (when I could get a word in LOL) and I am sure we will talk again

still going over the conversation in my head and smiling
 
nostress said:
I had to giggle when I came on line after our talk and seen what your last post was.

It was great to talk with you (when I could get a word in LOL) and I am sure we will talk again

still going over the conversation in my head and smiling

:p

Huh, when you could get a word in edgeways. I thought I couldn't get a word in edgeways. I think one of us has a perception problem here.

Yeah I am still going over it too, what I can remember that is given my shocker of a memory
 
bertrande said:
:p

Huh, when you could get a word in edgeways. I thought I couldn't get a word in edgeways. I think one of us has a perception problem here.

Yeah I am still going over it too, what I can remember that is given my shocker of a memory

Maybe you should take notes when your on the phone, lots of people do that
 
nostress said:
Maybe you should take notes when your on the phone, lots of people do that
Do they really?

am really bad at note taking, damm good with numbers. Did you know my favourite number is 77.
 
bertrande said:
Do they really?

am really bad at note taking, damm good with numbers. Did you know my favourite number is 77.


I am going to print out your last message and hold you to it :nana:
 
nostress said:
I am going to print out your last message and hold you to it :nana:


You wanted a written guarentee. Do I need to make it clearer for you or will that do?
 
bertrande said:
You wanted a written guarentee. Do I need to make it clearer for you or will that do?

you could always send me an Email explaing in detail just what you mean, maybe even a photo or diagram just so there is no confusion

of course anyone else reading our posts will be confused
 
nostress said:
you could always send me an Email explaing in detail just what you mean, maybe even a photo or diagram just so there is no confusion

of course anyone else reading our posts will be confused


Yeah well most would think it is a strange conversation we be having




Makes more sense now I have edited it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top