Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: mornin

pipercatt said:


YAYAYAYAY!!!!

Richard you made me so proud!!!

Smoooooooooch!
:kiss:

Thank you my darling :) :heart:

I still have the marketing problem....but....
 
pipercatt said:


Sweetpea, I can't get to the store to get your suggestions, but had muscle relaxers on hand...sowwy...

I will have to find the list I made up of suggestions for an herbal medicine cabnet and get it to you

If anyone else wants it email me "ask@gtii.com"
 
hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! remember me???? momma's long lost daughter?? im so so sorry for not stoppin in here more often. jewelz was spreading her wings a bit thin and was neglecting alot of threads......still am sorta......just wanted to say hello.....and love you all....been busy plastering my pics over at the pics forum on the brunettes thread LOL.....im so desperate..i know.....sigh......

Have a good day! Hugs n love.........
 
Jewelz said:
hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! remember me???? momma's long lost daughter?? im so so sorry for not stoppin in here more often. jewelz was spreading her wings a bit thin and was neglecting alot of threads......still am sorta......just wanted to say hello.....and love you all....been busy plastering my pics over at the pics forum on the brunettes thread LOL.....im so desperate..i know.....sigh......

Have a good day! Hugs n love.........

Pardon me...but you do look a bit familar...what did you say your name was??? j/k...hehe I know you been scouting around...flitting here and there...no problem....momma still luvs ya...have fun hon...give em hell!!!!
Now why in the world are you desperate??? I'm bored shitless..haha....:kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:


Pardon me...but you do look a bit familar...what did you say your name was??? j/k...hehe I know you been scouting around...flitting here and there...no problem....momma still luvs ya...have fun hon...give em hell!!!!
Now why in the world are you desperate??? I'm bored shitless..haha....:kiss:

LOL i sooooooo miss you !!!!!

i bored shitless too!!!!! and need laid!!!!

and the reason i am desperate is cuz i wanna find me a man !!!!! :D lol
 
Jewelz said:


LOL i sooooooo miss you !!!!!

i bored shitless too!!!!! and need laid!!!!

and the reason i am desperate is cuz i wanna find me a man !!!!! :D lol


I think there is a lot of that going around..hehe.....I'm bored too my guy is gone havent seen him for 4 wks and wont for about 2 more..might have to take a trip and see the other one....haha..althou I did have company sat nite!!! You might have to make do...with what u got at home!!! lol at least u got one there..:p :p
 
wildrose70 said:



I think there is a lot of that going around..hehe.....I'm bored too my guy is gone havent seen him for 4 wks and wont for about 2 more..might have to take a trip and see the other one....haha..althou I did have company sat nite!!! You might have to make do...with what u got at home!!! lol at least u got one there..:p :p

make do with the hubster? shitttttttttttt momma!!!!! sigh sigh.....LOL.......make do is exactly what i do *giggle*...naaahhh..he isnt that bad....i just want myself some kinda wonderful lover here......;) i could happen LOL
 
Jewelz said:


make do with the hubster? shitttttttttttt momma!!!!! sigh sigh.....LOL.......make do is exactly what i do *giggle*...naaahhh..he isnt that bad....i just want myself some kinda wonderful lover here......;) i could happen LOL


yeah honey I hear yu...but I can't really get into lovers on here..I like to be able to hold them and hear them and touch them....dammmmmmmmm I don't want much do I..hehe...I know it's nice to be romanced on here too....a woman needs to feel loved!!! :devil:
 
wildrose70 said:



yeah honey I hear yu...but I can't really get into lovers on here..I like to be able to hold them and hear them and touch them....dammmmmmmmm I don't want much do I..hehe...I know it's nice to be romanced on here too....a woman needs to feel loved!!! :devil:

thats what my hubby is for...the holding the hearing, the touching....the....mmmmmmm......he is pretty damn awesome LOL.....

but, yeah, just wanna feel "worth" it or "special" to someone while I waste my hours on this damn site :D
 
Jewelz said:


thats what my hubby is for...the holding the hearing, the touching....the....mmmmmmm......he is pretty damn awesome LOL.....

but, yeah, just wanna feel "worth" it or "special" to someone while I waste my hours on this damn site :D

Well honey you dont see too many chasing me around either..lol.....i just mess with their minds..but sure dont have any lovers on here swooning with mad desire.l.hahah....they are all too fickle on here!!!;)
 
wildrose70 said:


Well honey you dont see too many chasing me around either..lol.....i just mess with their minds..but sure dont have any lovers on here swooning with mad desire.l.hahah....they are all too fickle on here!!!;)

LOL.....this is true......i think i'll stick to my ice cold baby!! i know he cares deeply for me!!!! :)
 
Jewelz said:


LOL.....this is true......i think i'll stick to my ice cold baby!! i know he cares deeply for me!!!! :)

There are a few I could really fall for but I don't think they have a clue..hehe...
Well of course I have my donamar and my *toy*...lol:devil:
 
wildrose70 said:


There are a few I could really fall for but I don't think they have a clue..hehe...
Well of course I have my donamar and my *toy*...lol:devil:

ohhh momma......i have it bad for a few others myself.....i mean in a bad way.....sigh.....they dont know..and will never know.....i know i could go over the edge if they would give me the chance.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL
 
Jewelz said:


ohhh momma......i have it bad for a few others myself.....i mean in a bad way.....sigh.....they dont know..and will never know.....i know i could go over the edge if they would give me the chance.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh LOL


I know it's tough admiring from a distance and never having them now...such is life...dammmm guess I will just have to take my RL lovers...and forget about virtueal reality!!!;)
 
wildrose70 said:



I know it's tough admiring from a distance and never having them now...such is life...dammmm guess I will just have to take my RL lovers...and forget about virtueal reality!!!;)

did ya ever wanna just scream at them thru the computer "come play with me" ;) ahhhh...*****...live and learn and buy the shirt, rip it off and burn the mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D yes, i am pms'n!! lol
 
Jewelz said:


did ya ever wanna just scream at them thru the computer "come play with me" ;) ahhhh...*****...live and learn and buy the shirt, rip it off and burn the mother fucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D yes, i am pms'n!! lol


OMG you are aren't you...lol......dammmmmm get over here..and stop the fucking talking...just fuck me good and do it now!!! lol I want to be me...and thats this hot sexy lady that doesn't get it enough...haha......maybe I need to take a shot to slow me down...but the only shot I want comes attached to a big needle..!!!!!
 
Hi again



hey hey jewelz, hugssssssss love
and Rose too
more hugssssssssss even
gow ya both doin.
Been readin what ya sayin
God damn that wide Atlantic Ocean
you need me girls
he he he
:p :p
:devil:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Re: Hi again

Blue Dolphin said:


hey hey jewelz, hugssssssss love
and Rose too
more hugssssssssss even
gow ya both doin.
Been readin what ya sayin
God damn that wide Atlantic Ocean
you need me girls
he he he
:p :p
:devil:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:


Whoops then u have been seeing our frustations...good thing I didn't mention any names...LOL I was telling Jewelz about some I could fall for easily....can't you swim lover??? ..Of course your name wasnt mentioned!!! Like hell...haha....if yu weren''t so far away <sighing...crying> :kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:



OMG you are aren't you...lol......dammmmmm get over here..and stop the fucking talking...just fuck me good and do it now!!! lol I want to be me...and thats this hot sexy lady that doesn't get it enough...haha......maybe I need to take a shot to slow me down...but the only shot I want comes attached to a big needle..!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!! omg! i dont get it enough either......i need laid and i need it now!!!!!!!! uhhh.......hubby just got home *Wicked laugh*
 
Jewelz said:


LMAO!!!!!!!!! omg! i dont get it enough either......i need laid and i need it now!!!!!!!! uhhh.......hubby just got home *Wicked laugh*


Woohoooooo can I be a little mouse in the corner..throw the kids down stairs and ravage the poor unsuspecting man!!! LMAO.....ROCK HIS WORLD..HAHA
 
Re: Hi again

Blue Dolphin said:


hey hey jewelz, hugssssssss love
and Rose too
more hugssssssssss even
gow ya both doin.
Been readin what ya sayin
God damn that wide Atlantic Ocean
you need me girls
he he he
:p :p
:devil:
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

damned ocean LOL
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
wildrose70 said:



Woohoooooo can I be a little mouse in the corner..throw the kids down stairs and ravage the poor unsuspecting man!!! LMAO.....ROCK HIS WORLD..HAHA

well i kinda cant right this "week".......iffn ya know what i mean...well i could...but dont wanna LOL...

i went shopping instead! bought my 3 daughters each new sneaks and it only cost me $23 WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! lolol
 
Whoa good shopping hon..yesssssssss I know what u mean...haha...just got home from making supper...got a bunch of love letters to answer...wooohoooooooooooooo :p
 
wildrose70 said:
Whoa good shopping hon..yesssssssss I know what u mean...haha...just got home from making supper...got a bunch of love letters to answer...wooohoooooooooooooo :p

lol...you rock momma......ive got ONE........ONE......count it again ONE............sigh.....;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top