Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: mornin

Richard49 said:
Well it is late moring here and I have to run
but wanted catch up on posts here and say hello

I hope U all have a wonderful day

Piper I owe you big time <smile>


Oooooh goody...what do I get??

Anytime, Richard....anytime.

:rose:
 
Your soooooooo right Dracoa *wink*

What are you retreating from Richard?? Life in general...hi Piper..I'm here again..lol
 
Dracoa said:
Hey piper hun. What are you up to today?

Hi Draccy..mind if I call you that?

Today I have to stay at home...I accidently left my keys in hubby's car last night. Darn pain meds have been making me goofy lately.

Ah well...I think I will put up some auctions at eBay today. I already took some piccy's for the redheaded thread.

What's your plans for today?
 
Richard49 said:


Thread of Amature Pics?

Glad to know you around...better than being square

:D

I am doing ok.......I think I am getting a degree in being coned by online females...

Hey, I didn't con you.. or cone you either.. *g*
 
pipercatt said:


Hi Draccy..mind if I call you that?

Today I have to stay at home...I accidently left my keys in hubby's car last night. Darn pain meds have been making me goofy lately.

Ah well...I think I will put up some auctions at eBay today. I already took some piccy's for the redheaded thread.

What's your plans for today?

Sure hun. You can call me that.

Atleast you get to relax, right?

My plans are non-existant, just like just about every other day.
 
Dracoa said:


Sure hun. You can call me that.

Atleast you get to relax, right?

My plans are non-existant, just like just about every other day.

Wanna come over? *wink*
 
What are you taking pain meds for....just went for a walk going to clean the van windows..shld go over to the ex and doing some cleaning..I'm bored as hell have too much energy and no place to get rid of it!!!

should marry this guy that keeps asking and move down there and have a place to take care off....I need to be busy 24/7 lol:D
 
Trust me, if I could be over there, I would be. Only thing stopping me is gas and you giving me the go ahead.
 
Back strain, MommaRose. Pulled it on Friday. It happens..this time it's just taking longer to feel better, dammit.

Ah well...I need to find a masseuse.
 
Dracoa said:
Trust me, if I could be over there, I would be. Only thing stopping me is gas and you giving me the go ahead.

Now I'm assuming your talking to Piper..hehe since she asked you so nicely!!
 
pipercatt said:
Back strain, MommaRose. Pulled it on Friday. It happens..this time it's just taking longer to feel better, dammit.

Ah well...I need to find a masseuse.


Ohh sorry Piper..I know about back problems had them all my life...had back surgey 30 yrs ago...shld be someone to offer on here!!! I know you need a RL one;)
 
Dracoa said:
Trust me, if I could be over there, I would be. Only thing stopping me is gas and you giving me the go ahead.

You are so sweet, Draccy...if you ever get the gas...lemme know! :)
 
I only speak the truth lovely Rose.

And Piper, I'd offer you a back massage, although I'm not really trained or anything, I'd do my best.
 
pipercatt said:


You are so sweet, Draccy...if you ever get the gas...lemme know! :)

So that means I definitly have the go ahead? Can't wait to get the gas.
 
Dracoa said:
I only speak the truth lovely Rose.

And Piper, I'd offer you a back massage, although I'm not really trained or anything, I'd do my best.



He;s scoring lots of brownie points today...isn't he Piper...how sweet ....
 
Well time for Draccy to go. Sorry I can't stay with you beautiful ladies all day long.
 
Dracoa said:


So that means I definitly have the go ahead? Can't wait to get the gas.

that's a lot of gas from Virginia to Chicago, sweets... :D

Turn on your AIM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top