Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that's the nicest thing I have heard in a long time....got my day off to a good start:rose::kiss:

awww momma... am sure u get showered with nice words all the time..
and if I did help to get ur day off to a good start... and also leaving u a hug and kiss for you to collect specially at bedtime to wrap up the day and stay wrapped in for the night.. muaaaah..
It is night here anyway... lol.. don't know which time zone u r in... but it is 9:30 pm here while New York is 11:50 am, 10:50 in Houston and 8:40 in L.A..
Just to give you an idea that i am getting older than you as ur day follows mine.. lol..
 
Just popping in for a hot cup of coffee....started raining and it's cool and cloudy and almost nite time here....glad I'm done for the day...and nice to be inside for the evening....
My day off from volunteering so I get my errands done....:D
 
Just popping in for a hot cup of coffee....started raining and it's cool and cloudy and almost nite time here....glad I'm done for the day...and nice to be inside for the evening....
My day off from volunteering so I get my errands done....:D

I really admire the way you live and find time to squeeze in time for yourself in between all that you give to others..
I'm kinda more of a `me only' person.. lol.. bypassing everyone in life in my headlong rush to going nowhere very fast.. lol...
huggzz and kizzzezzz
 
I really admire the way you live and find time to squeeze in time for yourself in between all that you give to others..
I'm kinda more of a `me only' person.. lol.. bypassing everyone in life in my headlong rush to going nowhere very fast.. lol...
huggzz and kizzzezzz


Well thanks Crude I just enjoy doing for others I guess and it's good for me makes me a better person too.....but I had 4 kids and lots of grandkids that I took care of too so always been that way ...but now I do make time for myself and enjoy living on my own!!!:rose::kiss:
 
Well thanks Crude I just enjoy doing for others I guess and it's good for me makes me a better person too.....but I had 4 kids and lots of grandkids that I took care of too so always been that way ...but now I do make time for myself and enjoy living on my own!!!:rose::kiss:

mamma mia!! U R one Bizzzy Momma whose mere list of things to do.. makes me Dizzzzzzy just listening to them.. I'd prolly be exhausted by the time I reached Item # 3
With all this boundless energy... have you considered auditioning for a role in model ling for RED BULL... (just tickled me pink to think that if a woman was it's brand ambassador.. and if it got called Red COW,,, it would sell like hot cakes among those with PMS... rotflmao..
. )
 
Hey!! Just doin my usual post by!

I picked up hours from another store..so i've been busy..the boy and i are still kinda awkward with eachother but we're okay..we actually do like eachother alot..so..i'm content about that..i haven't honestly liked anyone for awhile..and this one..seems to wanna try like i do..we'll see..

Hope everyone in here is well. I miss you both!

:heart:
 
Good plan Cipha.. Give it a shot and try not to toss away anything with possibilities...
We are always here for you to stop by for reality checks in the virtual cafe.. lol
But momma and me do care for u in a very real way.. muaaaah - hugzzzz
 
Good plan Cipha.. Give it a shot and try not to toss away anything with possibilities...
We are always here for you to stop by for reality checks in the virtual cafe.. lol
But momma and me do care for u in a very real way.. muaaaah - hugzzzz


I know..i always come back here..i love it here. The company is always great as well as the cups of coffee!

Where in the world are you these days bugz?

:kiss:
 
I know..i always come back here..i love it here. The company is always great as well as the cups of coffee!
Where in the world are you these days bugz?
:kiss:


Well, am glad you have not lost your homing instincts..
But if you ever need a stronger signal.. we'll let the coffee brew a lil longer till the aroma wafts across to draw you in..

I am still in India and waiting for my visa to Russia.. Hopefully, the invite should be here in a week or so and then I need to apply for a visa which will take a week from then... after that I hope I can get at least a month of summer in Russia before the Arctic bergs freeze up the sub zero shoreline...

 
Have to stop in and make sure everyone knows I'm still around too:eek:
just neglected my posting LOL
anyhow things are going ok with me too....Charles has called 2 times this week so that makes me smile all day:D
 
Good thing you showed up.. Was gonna raise a Missing Persons APB for the Cookies of the Kitchen...
And the thot of your face up all day by smiles, means we can save on electricity in the kitchen...
 
That must have been one of the longest pauses in posting, ever since I have been here... we still need to hunt for Cipha... and drag her out from under whichever sheet she is curled up and cuddling with...
 
Yeah It Was

And I promise to do better in the future...don't want you worrying about me:rolleyes:

I think cipha is working a lot of hours and still sorting things out with her hunnie:D

Rather a nice day cooler and got a little rain...helping with bingo this afternoon and the ex is coming over for supper...he's always entertaining when he has a couple drinks LOL
 
And I promise to do better in the future...don't want you worrying about me:rolleyes:

I think cipha is working a lot of hours and still sorting things out with her hunnie:D

Rather a nice day cooler and got a little rain...helping with bingo this afternoon and the ex is coming over for supper...he's always entertaining when he has a couple drinks LOL


Hey everyone! Indeed, i've been working..i did 56 hrs this week..nice over time but i sure is tired. My boy is here and we're about to get our snuggle on..i am off tomorrow and i need some sleep..i have bags the size of Louis Vuitton luggage under my eyes! LMAO

I miss you both..and as always :heart: to you both!
Oh and btw..my boy and i are fine :D
 
Well Hot dammmm glad to hear things are going good with you and the boy LOL......
We understand that your busy....:rose::kiss:
 
Well Hot dammmm glad to hear things are going good with you and the boy LOL......
We understand that your busy....:rose::kiss:


Thanks. i was a bit worried actually..my temper and tolerance for bullshit is pretty low..i snap on stupidity LoL :eek:


What ya got goin on today? it's raining really hard..and gonna be storming. I just went to get gas and man, as i was pulling into the garage..it was downpouring..i was soaked LoL & had just gotten out of the shower right before i left for the gas station..oi. :rolleyes:
 
Thanks. i was a bit worried actually..my temper and tolerance for bullshit is pretty low..i snap on stupidity LoL :eek:


What ya got goin on today? it's raining really hard..and gonna be storming. I just went to get gas and man, as i was pulling into the garage..it was downpouring..i was soaked LoL & had just gotten out of the shower right before i left for the gas station..oi. :rolleyes:

Well sweetie you have to learn to chill LOL....and be laid back..how do you think I have lived this long:rolleyes:
Actually it's nice here sunny and almost 70 but windy...not a lot going on today did get some flowers cut down...We got a nice little rain last nite...
 
Might be scarce for a few days... am going to Bombay to get the visa to Russia.. and hope to fly out soon after that.. will keep you girls posted.. muaaah
 
Be safe Bug!! :heart:


Heyyy mommmaaaa!! LoL :rose:


So i'm jus hanging online and finally have time to chill..LoL The boy will be here later tonight for snuggles. Yay.

I made dinner..i cheated tho..i made hamburger helper LoL Then tossed some lettuce and cucumbers into a salad and called it a day! LMAO totally lazy..idc..i've been real tired lately. I put in again for another position..better pay..so..we'll see if i get it *crossing fingers*

How r u momma?
 
Well sounds like a plan to me....good news tonite...Charles is going to come next month and for more than 26 hrs:rolleyes:
Been so dammed windy today....I went for pizza with the ex and made the mistake of eating broccoli salad....lol it was so good but did a number on me....
Just keeping busy with the same old things...
At least I got a bunch of cleaning done while I was house bound LOL.....

Have fun with your snuggle bunnie:devil:
 
Well sounds like a plan to me....good news tonite...Charles is going to come next month and for more than 26 hrs:rolleyes:
Been so dammed windy today....I went for pizza with the ex and made the mistake of eating broccoli salad....lol it was so good but did a number on me....
Just keeping busy with the same old things...
At least I got a bunch of cleaning done while I was house bound LOL.....

Have fun with your snuggle bunnie:devil:


Ohh! you know what, i can't eat broccoli or cauliflower! We found that out when i was little..I can't pass it well..and the pain was horrible!! So i just say "no" LMAO

And i'm glad that ur man is coming to visit!!! YYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! :nana:
It's on now momma!!:devil:
 
Ohh! you know what, i can't eat broccoli or cauliflower! We found that out when i was little..I can't pass it well..and the pain was horrible!! So i just say "no" LMAO

And i'm glad that ur man is coming to visit!!! YYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! :nana:
It's on now momma!!:devil:


Oh I have no problem passing it LOL.....goes right thru me but I love it and so good for you....
Yeah I'm excited for sure!!! He's going to fly into Huron this time so none of this bullshit of driving somewhere:rolleyes:
We need some time together before winter cause then it will prbly be awhile:confused: pricey flying up here but I love him for doing it....and he loves me or he wldn't be doing it I guess:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top