Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have no problem passing it LOL.....goes right thru me but I love it and so good for you....
Yeah I'm excited for sure!!! He's going to fly into Huron this time so none of this bullshit of driving somewhere:rolleyes:
We need some time together before winter cause then it will prbly be awhile:confused: pricey flying up here but I love him for doing it....and he loves me or he wldn't be doing it I guess:D

Well broccoli i miss..becuz i did like it when i ate it..It jus didn't like me :(

Of course he loves you!!! A man wouldn't spend all that money just to fly and get some sex..u know? i'm sure he can get that where he's from if that was the case. But he loves you. And he knows you love him for doing that.

I really am excited for you! :D
 
Well broccoli i miss..becuz i did like it when i ate it..It jus didn't like me :(

Of course he loves you!!! A man wouldn't spend all that money just to fly and get some sex..u know? i'm sure he can get that where he's from if that was the case. But he loves you. And he knows you love him for doing that.

I really am excited for you! :D

Well I have told him many times he should have a woman closer but it's me he wants...he even told his brother about us and if he didn't hate the snow and had the money he would move up here ....but this works for us...keeps us exctied to be together and build those memories!

Sometimes I just got for it and eat anyhow ...like chinese I haven't had in over a year...it does the same thing...dammmmm:rolleyes:
 
Well I have told him many times he should have a woman closer but it's me he wants...he even told his brother about us and if he didn't hate the snow and had the money he would move up here ....but this works for us...keeps us exctied to be together and build those memories!

Sometimes I just got for it and eat anyhow ...like chinese I haven't had in over a year...it does the same thing...dammmmm:rolleyes:


Ohh i love chinese..i just pick out broccoli if it's in there. I go to a chinese place that my friends' family owns, and they know to leave out certain things..

But i agree with you..i told you my LD thing i had for those years..we saw eachother alot. and it became "routine" we both enjoyed it..but it was always the same "so when ya coming" or "what's the flight schedule this time"..So i guess it is better for the anticipation part of things. :devil:
 
Ohh i love chinese..i just pick out broccoli if it's in there. I go to a chinese place that my friends' family owns, and they know to leave out certain things..

But i agree with you..i told you my LD thing i had for those years..we saw eachother alot. and it became "routine" we both enjoyed it..but it was always the same "so when ya coming" or "what's the flight schedule this time"..So i guess it is better for the anticipation part of things. :devil:


Well we have been going this for 6yrs this dec...so guess it's working for us...anyhow I know he would never let me go.......he's made that clear:D
It's the msg that gets me in chinese food....general tsu's chicken mostly LOL going to have to break down now I'm making myself hungry ...maybe the ex will grill steaks this weekend....
 
Well we have been going this for 6yrs this dec...so guess it's working for us...anyhow I know he would never let me go.......he's made that clear:D
It's the msg that gets me in chinese food....general tsu's chicken mostly LOL going to have to break down now I'm making myself hungry ...maybe the ex will grill steaks this weekend....


Steaks! Aww yeah i'm sooo there!! LoL

And if it works for you both, thats all that matters.

Ik..i'm kinda wanting some orange chicken and singapore noodles..Mmm LoL
Tomorrow maybe :confused:

Have a good night momma! the boy should be here in a bit.
:heart:
 
Hi gurrrls...
Chose to stop by and drop a line to let u know am ok and in Russia...
Can't stay to long as am online using a phone..
when am better connected will post a little more..
In the meantime, keep the kitchen warm and to help u fire up, am leaving u both sizzling kisses and warm hugs to turn on the heat...
will be back, when I can. until then.. be good.. at least if u gotta be baaaad... make sure u feel good about it.. lol...
 
Well now that is a hot sizzling message bound to keep the kitchen warmed up till you return!
Been lovely day 75 ...almost the end of august...can't believe it already...you know that that means.....fall and winter not far behind:rolleyes:
Take care come in when you can:kiss::rose:
 
Well now that is a hot sizzling message bound to keep the kitchen warmed up till you return!
Been lovely day 75 ...almost the end of august...can't believe it already...you know that that means.....fall and winter not far behind:rolleyes:
Take care come in when you can:kiss::rose:


It was warm here today..a bit humid. I was at work from 7am-5pm..So i wasn't outside..Good LoL

I can't wait for fall..fave time of year..the smell of wood burning stoves..Aww man..And warm apple cider..Mmmm LoL :D


How are you this evening Momma?


Hi Bug!!!!
:heart:
 
It was warm here today..a bit humid. I was at work from 7am-5pm..So i wasn't outside..Good LoL

I can't wait for fall..fave time of year..the smell of wood burning stoves..Aww man..And warm apple cider..Mmmm LoL :D


How are you this evening Momma?


Hi Bug!!!!
:heart:
Fall is my favorite times of the year too......temps are just right ...called bingo this afternoon just chilling and watchintg the Shaq special....tomorrow is card playing day at adult day care........
 
How'd the card playing go? I worked a 10hr..i'm glad i'm off tomorrow. A friend of mine is getting married. So i get to be all spiffied up LoL :eek:

It's like fall here..dreary and chilly! only like 60..the smell i love is coming thru the windows..Ohhh..i even got a pumpkin candle burning..I'm in my glory LoL I'm such a nerd :D
 
How'd the card playing go? I worked a 10hr..i'm glad i'm off tomorrow. A friend of mine is getting married. So i get to be all spiffied up LoL :eek:

It's like fall here..dreary and chilly! only like 60..the smell i love is coming thru the windows..Ohhh..i even got a pumpkin candle burning..I'm in my glory LoL I'm such a nerd :D


Well at least your a happy Nerd LOL.....it was about 80 here today...haven't been feeling too perky since y/d..no energy but did get all my stuff done...just want to sleep...just relaxing in my recliner and doing some reading.....
 
Well at least your a happy Nerd LOL.....it was about 80 here today...haven't been feeling too perky since y/d..no energy but did get all my stuff done...just want to sleep...just relaxing in my recliner and doing some reading.....


I sure is a happy nerd LoL :D

I'm sorry you aren't feelin to perky. Maybe you're getting sick again. Keep on eye on that for me..you know i worry :(

Get your rest!
:heart:
 
I sure is a happy nerd LoL :D

I'm sorry you aren't feelin to perky. Maybe you're getting sick again. Keep on eye on that for me..you know i worry :(

Get your rest!
:heart:


Oh I know it's prbly the heart thing and I still smoke 8 a day ...how dumb can you be:rolleyes:
Don't worry I will get my rest....might have to cut back on some of these things I do....but which ones:confused: they all need me LOL
 
Oh I know it's prbly the heart thing and I still smoke 8 a day ...how dumb can you be:rolleyes:
Don't worry I will get my rest....might have to cut back on some of these things I do....but which ones:confused: they all need me LOL


Well ik how it is..try 6 a day..we need you momma!

Smoking is a hard thing to quit..especially smoking a long time..
 
Well ik how it is..try 6 a day..we need you momma!

Smoking is a hard thing to quit..especially smoking a long time..


You got that right and I have smoked since I was 21....I try to keep it down...just need to get laid maybe....some good looking black guy outside my window...gotta get a fill in LOL
 
You got that right and I have smoked since I was 21....I try to keep it down...just need to get laid maybe....some good looking black guy outside my window...gotta get a fill in LOL


Omg! i just laughed out loud! LMAO ur a fool momma! :D

I hear you on that tho i sure do! :devil:
 
Omg! i just laughed out loud! LMAO ur a fool momma! :D

I hear you on that tho i sure do! :devil:


Good I can still make you laugh and it make me laugh too...there are days when I get really ticked off at this situation....Fri nite he called and then didnt hear all week till short email today which I didn't answer...let him stew awhile LOL....
 
Good I can still make you laugh and it make me laugh too...there are days when I get really ticked off at this situation....Fri nite he called and then didnt hear all week till short email today which I didn't answer...let him stew awhile LOL....



Hell yeah...let him wait it out a bit..i wonder why he didn't email. Hmm..ur gonna tell me why when he tells you.
 
Hell yeah...let him wait it out a bit..i wonder why he didn't email. Hmm..ur gonna tell me why when he tells you.


Oh I think it's rather like I know I have her.. I don't have to do this all the time LOL.....he's not big on writing and sometimes forgets how long it has been..
I always tell him I could be dead and he wldn't know it:rolleyes:
 
Oh I think it's rather like I know I have her.. I don't have to do this all the time LOL.....he's not big on writing and sometimes forgets how long it has been..
I always tell him I could be dead and he wldn't know it:rolleyes:


Well that is true..he wldn't know...but neither would i :(

Or maybe he's been busy with work. When's he coming again?
 
Well that is true..he wldn't know...but neither would i :(

Or maybe he's been busy with work. When's he coming again?

Mmmmm well guess that is true.....well that's the thing that has pissed me off the most....he was making plans to come the weekend after labor day and was supposed to call sun and let me know and now I am :mad:

Well hopefully sweetie ain't going anywhere for awhile:rolleyes:
 
hmmmm.. a drained cipha in her recliner. all spiffed up for a weeding ...
and momma doing the peeping OUTTA her window at Ebony Erections, forgetting he herself is a gorgeous target for the peeping toms of the 'hood.. lol..

well.. am in Russia but with a mess in paperwork die to a cock up with the visa by the embassy in Bombay... idiots!!!
so sitting on my butt in limbo and still snowed with a work load that is always needed the day before it is assigned..

so grabbing a cuppa, and my quota of kisses and slipping back into my corner to pretend to be screw on my thinking cap and try to focus..
leaving ya both bug hugs and kissses
 
Hi Crude...Mmmm yes guess I forgot about being on view myself but I did get a lovely smile from the Ebony outside my window...but that's all I got :rolleyes:
Sorry to hear your having such a difficult time as always...don't you ever get tired of all the *f*ing around ...LOL...I'm sure you do and I'm sure your very used to all this crap by now...
Was a nice day...helped with bingo this afternoon.....
Wonder how the wedding went and if our Cipha had a good time and got loose as a Goose LMAO.....hope to heck she did!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top