Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww Bug..i keep missin ya! :heart:


Momma..lastnight it was 42 degrees. In August! Today is chilly..it feels like October i can't stop sayin that LoL

I worked for a bit today..i had an order to write and some medicine to send back to the warehouse..it was expired..

Now i'm just chillin..watchin tv & emailing..maybe do some online shopping..:D

:rose:
 
Same here this morn....42 and got to about 70 for the high!!
My daughters birthday today so we had pie and ice cream at my son's house....
Just got the football game on and reading...and yawning LOL

last day of the month tomorrow...big state fair here next week but I won't be going....althou I will go over in the bus with the clients from the adult day care on wed for preview day.....
 
Happy Birthday to your daughter momma....
Mine is on the 2nd... wil prolly get drunk at bar and sleep my lonely ass off.. lol
(mebbe in my birthday suit).. no.. guess.. there is no maybe about it... lmao)

Awww cipha.. git ur ass outta that recliner and rock on me... lol...
I am more cushy than a bean bag .. and noooo not talking of any bag with beans or peas... just a belly u could pounce on and flounce on...
am dead tired and will drop off to sleep once I wrap up replying to a few mails...
kisses and hugs to ya both...
 
Happy Birthday To You!!!!!

A wee bit early but it comes with a bunch of hugs and kisses from the kitchen ladies...I will let Cipha add her own when she gets time..
If your going to sleep in your birthday suit...just hope it's warm enough where you are:confused:

Anyway best wishes ...at least another birthday means we are still around to cause damage LOL
 
A wee bit early but it comes with a bunch of hugs and kisses from the kitchen ladies...I will let Cipha add her own when she gets time..
If your going to sleep in your birthday suit...just hope it's warm enough where you are:confused:

Anyway best wishes ...at least another birthday means we are still around to cause damage LOL

Thanks for your wishes momma... at least this in one genuine wellwisher I can savour the greeting from...

lol.. It will get hot enuff since I am gonna be blanketed by the warmth of your loving hugs.. and sizzling kisses...
Time flies and so much of life has gone by and so little done.. lol.. and I am still too lazy to catch up with what I might be missing...
I guess it won;t be any different from any other day in the life of a bug except a few stray greetings from those who might remember.. Am not sure I even need two hands to count those...
which is why wishes for a happy birthday will feel quite ironical..
but then, I guess, I will take a holiday from my depression and get drunk .. if I am not tired after staring at logs and charts and spreadsheets on a computer screen for hours...
Will be back again to check in ya naughty ladies and make sure ya'all ain't getting into any mischief and pranks...
muaah - hugs .. from The Bug
 
Well you need to know your special to us gals in the kitchen...just wish we could deliver the hugs and kisses in person.....so while your getting drunk...just remember you do have 2 real live women that care for you need to know your alright.....
Chilly here this morn....fraid fall is right around the corner:rolleyes:
So here's the :kiss::kiss::kiss: for your birthday!!!!
 
Ok so, i get a call from my boss on thursday night at like 1030pm and he tells me to be at work at 645am..i'm like uhh ok? lol well he told me i just landed a new position..i'm now an grocery operations mgr. I start tomorrow (monday) of all days..AHHHHH!! i'm real vervous LoL I didn't even apply for this..i just hope i don't fail. :eek:


Today is warm, it's like 75 but kinda humid..euw. the house is cool still tho.

How is everyone doin?

Bug nice to see you post!

:heart::kiss:
 
Thanks for your wishes momma... at least this in one genuine wellwisher I can savour the greeting from...

lol.. It will get hot enuff since I am gonna be blanketed by the warmth of your loving hugs.. and sizzling kisses...
Time flies and so much of life has gone by and so little done.. lol.. and I am still too lazy to catch up with what I might be missing...
I guess it won;t be any different from any other day in the life of a bug except a few stray greetings from those who might remember.. Am not sure I even need two hands to count those...
which is why wishes for a happy birthday will feel quite ironical..
but then, I guess, I will take a holiday from my depression and get drunk .. if I am not tired after staring at logs and charts and spreadsheets on a computer screen for hours...
Will be back again to check in ya naughty ladies and make sure ya'all ain't getting into any mischief and pranks...
muaah - hugs .. from The Bug


:heart::kiss:'es for ur bday!!
 
Well sounds to me if you didn't even have to apply for it...he's pretty sure your going to be great so don't be nervous....that's easy for me to say LOL
But you must be doing something right babe!!!!!
Good luck and starting on Labor day wooohooooooo :D
It's about the same weather here too...fog in the morn...and humid about 75
 
Well sounds to me if you didn't even have to apply for it...he's pretty sure your going to be great so don't be nervous....that's easy for me to say LOL
But you must be doing something right babe!!!!!
Good luck and starting on Labor day wooohooooooo :D
It's about the same weather here too...fog in the morn...and humid about 75


The Store Director at this new store i'm going to had me as his grocery mgr not too long ago for 2wks becuz his mgr was on vac..i was told once my reputation proceeded me, and his decesion to have me sub was based on what he was told..i like to say i work hard and failure is not an option no matter what i'm doing. but i would've liked to know that my name was bein thrown around..it gave me like a day to say bye to my friends i've worked with for 6yrs..:(
It's also and extra 15mins..so 35mins to work..not bad..but winter is coming..:eek:

This weather is a trip huh momma? jeez
 
The Store Director at this new store i'm going to had me as his grocery mgr not too long ago for 2wks becuz his mgr was on vac..i was told once my reputation proceeded me, and his decesion to have me sub was based on what he was told..i like to say i work hard and failure is not an option no matter what i'm doing. but i would've liked to know that my name was bein thrown around..it gave me like a day to say bye to my friends i've worked with for 6yrs..:(
It's also and extra 15mins..so 35mins to work..not bad..but winter is coming..:eek:

This weather is a trip huh momma? jeez

Well geesh that is short notice...but guess you shouldn't be so dammed efficient LOL ...but it's always great to be well thought off....
Yes this weather has been pretty nice and I don't want to think about winter coming then I won't see charles till next spring....he's trying to find a weekend he doesn't have to work...I told him we need to talk LOL....
 
Hello, Rose....been awhile. Hope all is well. Always good to see you...all ways.
 
Well geesh that is short notice...but guess you shouldn't be so dammed efficient LOL ...but it's always great to be well thought off....
Yes this weather has been pretty nice and I don't want to think about winter coming then I won't see charles till next spring....he's trying to find a weekend he doesn't have to work...I told him we need to talk LOL....


Yeah that efficient word came up a few times lol Ugghhh :eek:

Uh oh, what you & charles gotta talk about? :eek:
 
Yeah that efficient word came up a few times lol Ugghhh :eek:

Uh oh, what you & charles gotta talk about? :eek:


Dammm it's hard to be so great:cattail: I hear that a lot too ...I get things done but with 4 kids I had to be efficient:rolleyes:

Oh well I told him in his email...we had to talk:eek: and poor man will be wondering if I'm giving him the boot...prbly not....too used to him:D but like to scare him now and then LOL
 
Thank ya cuties for the bday hugs and kisses...
Am right now in Moscow and managed to fix a error they made in the Consulate while issuing my visa.. it meant a 10 hr flight one way... from the Far East of Russia to almost the other end... in the bargain crossing about 10 time zones.. which funnily meant that tho I boarded the flight at 3 pm, after nine hours of flying it was just 4 pm when i landed ... will be the other way round when i head back tmrw...
Hopefully, they can now get my permit to work soon and get my lazy butt to finally start working and get some money to pay my bills...
Am so sleepy with my body not knowing whether to sleep, have dinner or breakfast....
SO I'll just grab a coffee from the kitchen along with my share of hugs and kisses and leave some of my own for ya lovely ladies.... be back soon sometime..
 
Well good grief I wldn't even know which end was up with all that messing around...you certainly do have your share of adventures and its nice of you to share them with us:D
But I hate to tell you this...I'm glad it's yu and not me :rolleyes: I tend to get crabby when things don't go right LOL...
Take care stop in when you can:kiss:
 
lmao momma... par for the course...
If things are going well.. it will make me wonder if something is wrong
dunno if spending most of your life in airports and hotels is adventurous, but I think seeing different places is a lot less boring than taking the same bus/ train to work every day, every week, every month and every year... lol....
not to mention work with different people and so don't have to worry about spending a long time with anal-retentives.. can always count on meeting worse one.. lmao...
I might rate the same distinction on others ratings.. lol... so I guess it is okay..

Keep the percolator and kettle topped up at all times... You can predict the second coming of Christ but never be caught unprepared when Da Bug drops in for a sip and a chat...
muaaaah - hugs and kisses
 
Last edited:
Dammm it's hard to be so great:cattail: I hear that a lot too ...I get things done but with 4 kids I had to be efficient:rolleyes:

Oh well I told him in his email...we had to talk:eek: and poor man will be wondering if I'm giving him the boot...prbly not....too used to him:D but like to scare him now and then LOL


A little scare every now and then keeps them on thier toes.

I'm finally able to sit and catch up on lit. It's a whole new world at this new store..busy busy. I got sick for 2 days..i had the sniffles and my voice is finally back LoL Sheesh of all the times to catch a cold.

Bug, it's nice to see you and i hope you get caught up on ur bills. Ughh it's never ending it seems i kno.

:kiss::heart::rose:
 
Well I told him what I had said to yu and he said I should get on his case if he's not doing right:D

But the poor man has worked every weekend and just hasn't been able to get time off...you know what it's like when you have a job you just don't take off when you feel like it....

Glad your new job is going well ....and I know you'll do well i
t's been warm here....
 
Momma-

How are you? It's warm here today..got the air on actually..humid.
I went for a haircut, did other errands and damned near melted LMAO

This new store is insane..it's always busy. the people are really nice tho, i'm comfortable there.

:rose:



HI BUG:heart:
 
Doing good...it's warm here too ...not warm enuf for the air but got the fan on....
Played piano this morn and helped with bingo this afternoon..tomorrow it's bingo at the other nursing home...
Glad the job is going good....

Football y/d till it was coming out my ears LOL...good thing I enjoy it.....:D
 
Hey Momma!

It's cooled off a bit here. it's like 65..it's nice.

I'm made early dinner..i decided to be experimental & attempt to make "smothered" steak..i sauteed the mushrooms with wine..LoL I'm all tryin to be fancy for myself LMAO it's fun, i like trying things on my own..

How ya been??
:heart:
 
Hey Momma!

It's cooled off a bit here. it's like 65..it's nice.

I'm made early dinner..i decided to be experimental & attempt to make "smothered" steak..i sauteed the mushrooms with wine..LoL I'm all tryin to be fancy for myself LMAO it's fun, i like trying things on my own..

How ya been??
:heart:

Well it's about 80 here been warm ...but sunny and nice....can't complain...just think of winter coming LOL
My your early dinner sounds good ...I have no idea what I'm having tonite...guess it will be a suprise...my day off from volunteer so doing a bunch of errands....been ok I guess...:)
That's one nice thing about cooking for one you can mix and match LOL
 
Hi Cipha.. Congrats on your promotion.. dunno how those earlier posts did not show up or must have been some page listing screw up..
I just noticed on back-reading the posts.. I was offline for a while and still am busy as heck... on a rig in Russia and it already getting cold here...
Popped in to drop kisses and hugs for you and momma...
muaaaaah
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top