Momma's Kitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi rose and all....i am feeling better, finally starting to dry up and slowed down the coughin and sneezin....still sleepin all the time but figure i need it. i hope y'all are all doing good, i work days tomorrow and sunday so should be around in the evenings some.....thinkin of you rose, gc:heart::heart::heart:



Well thats good to hear...I'm chilled tonite for some reason...it was cold and windy today and I played this morn and had rehab this afternoon and now I'm wrapped up in Charles big robe trying to get warm
I'm usually around in the evenings too ...never go anywhere after dark...don't see that great to drive:eek:
Sleep is always good!!
 
hi rose and all....i am feeling better, finally starting to dry up and slowed down the coughin and sneezin....still sleepin all the time but figure i need it. i hope y'all are all doing good, i work days tomorrow and sunday so should be around in the evenings some.....thinkin of you rose, gc:heart::heart::heart:

Good evening {{{{{GC}}}}}} So glad to hear you are feeling better. :kiss::heart: I am sure your body is still fighting off the rest and so yes you are doing the best thing by listening to it and turning in. Hope you get all the rest you need and that your working this weekend doesn't wear you out.
 
Well thats good to hear...I'm chilled tonite for some reason...it was cold and windy today and I played this morn and had rehab this afternoon and now I'm wrapped up in Charles big robe trying to get warm
I'm usually around in the evenings too ...never go anywhere after dark...don't see that great to drive:eek:
Sleep is always good!!

{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Good evening sweetie. It was nice earlier today but once afternoon got here the sun disappeared and the temps dropped. We are supposed to have the "s" word tomorrow. Not supposed to be too much here. Crossing my fingers that is what happens. I don't have any trouble driving after dark, knock on wood but I don't have too many places to go. No longer a "party animal."

Stay snug and warm hon.
 
{{{{{Rose}}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Good evening sweetie. It was nice earlier today but once afternoon got here the sun disappeared and the temps dropped. We are supposed to have the "s" word tomorrow. Not supposed to be too much here. Crossing my fingers that is what happens. I don't have any trouble driving after dark, knock on wood but I don't have too many places to go. No longer a "party animal."

Stay snug and warm hon.

Nope me neither....but my eyes aren't the best for nite driving... and once that sun goes down I freeze lol...hope I stay that way when it's 100 this summer:eek:
 
Nope me neither....but my eyes aren't the best for nite driving... and once that sun goes down I freeze lol...hope I stay that way when it's 100 this summer:eek:

Then it is best you don't drive then. :) Hope you stay comfortable when the summer moves in like that. That is just way too hot.
 
{{{{{{{{{{{{Hunny}}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Wow! Sounds like he is going through so much. Keeping all of you in my prayers sweetie.

Some people put ketchup on everything. Who am I to talk. I put it on scambled eggs... :)

The thought of that shirt saying has me grinning. :D

Hi everyone, it's been crazy busy but.. I have awesome news! They did a final plasma treatment on Davids dad this afternoon, well tonight he's off the ventilator and talking, hes sick of being in the hospital! Hows that for all hes been thru since January 27th, to recap: he has a muscle disease,diverticulitis, 2 heart attacks, 2 blood clots,dlb pnuemonia, then single pnuemonia, hes been on a vent, sent to rehab, rushed back to Icu and had 5 plasma transfusions, this is a new treatment and they drs said MAYBE he wont need to take the medicine and steroids anymore that hes been taking for 30 yrs. WOW HUH? !! Anyways, Im exhuasted but Rose, gonna try to find our hats this weekend, gn all, will catch up soon, much love:heart:
 
hi rose, just got home from work, still sick. i hope you are doing good tonight and will sleep good. i have to be back at work at 6a so am going to bed pretty quick.

hi hunny! just got your email but you had already made it here before me....i hope things go better for davids dad and hope you and david are doing good.

hi kayte! so nice to see you dear, hope you had a good day......

gc:heart::heart:

HI GC, I just posted awesome news on Davids dad, hope you feel better:)
 
Hi everyone, it's been crazy busy but.. I have awesome news! They did a final plasma treatment on Davids dad this afternoon, well tonight he's off the ventilator and talking, hes sick of being in the hospital! Hows that for all hes been thru since January 27th, to recap: he has a muscle disease,diverticulitis, 2 heart attacks, 2 blood clots,dlb pnuemonia, then single pnuemonia, hes been on a vent, sent to rehab, rushed back to Icu and had 5 plasma transfusions, this is a new treatment and they drs said MAYBE he wont need to take the medicine and steroids anymore that hes been taking for 30 yrs. WOW HUH? !! Anyways, Im exhuasted but Rose, gonna try to find our hats this weekend, gn all, will catch up soon, much love:heart:

Good morning {{{{{Hunny}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Thank you for sharing the good news! :D

We had a bit of snow last night. With the number of accidents you'd think people in WI don't know how to drive when it happens. :rolleyes: People forget after a few days of 60s and earlier snow melted.
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} Hope you had a good night's sleep and are having a super Saturday. :kiss::heart:
 
Good morning {{{{{Rose}}}}}} Hope you had a good night's sleep and are having a super Saturday. :kiss::heart:


It's been a nice day here I went out and helped with bingo this morn...then cleaned the bird cage good and vacumned the house...went to the other nursing home to hear the entertainment and to the store of course...always need something

Had a long letter from Bug this morn...he's back in Russia and says hi to the kitchen gals:D
 
Hi everyone!! i know it's been a few days..idk maybe a week LoL

I've been crazy busy at work..store inventory is coming up..and being as i work at one of the bigger stores..UGHHHH i'm wiped.:rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing good! i'll stop in again eventually..


:heart: (((Kitchen))) :heart:
 
It's been a nice day here I went out and helped with bingo this morn...then cleaned the bird cage good and vacumned the house...went to the other nursing home to hear the entertainment and to the store of course...always need something

Had a long letter from Bug this morn...he's back in Russia and says hi to the kitchen gals:D

{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Wow! You've had quite a busy day! :)

He is back in Russia, wow. Hope things are ok for him. Leaving lots of hugs and :kiss:es for you and for Bug. :)
 
Hi everyone!! i know it's been a few days..idk maybe a week LoL

I've been crazy busy at work..store inventory is coming up..and being as i work at one of the bigger stores..UGHHHH i'm wiped.:rolleyes:

Hope everyone is doing good! i'll stop in again eventually..


:heart: (((Kitchen))) :heart:

Good evening {{{{{Cipher}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Hope you didn't exhaust yourself sweetie. Get a good night's sleep hon.
 
{{{{{{{Rose}}}}}}}}} :kiss::heart:

Wow! You've had quite a busy day! :)

He is back in Russia, wow. Hope things are ok for him. Leaving lots of hugs and :kiss:es for you and for Bug. :)




Yeh I did and now I'm watching some of the NCAA games....and ourboys state tournament is on tv too so will switch back and forth.... it's actually nice yet.....:rose:
 
Yeh I did and now I'm watching some of the NCAA games....and ourboys state tournament is on tv too so will switch back and forth.... it's actually nice yet.....:rose:

Hope your teams win! My college team was trounced out in the first round. :( I have one other team that is still in there.

Have a super Sunday.
 
Hope your teams win! My college team was trounced out in the first round. :( I have one other team that is still in there.

Have a super Sunday.

Oh I don't really have a favorite team...just watched the Kansas/Norther Iowa game...that was really close ...always feel sorry for the losers

Tomorrow I'm going to an open house for a 93 yr old from the adult day care center...
 
Oh I don't really have a favorite team...just watched the Kansas/Norther Iowa game...that was really close ...always feel sorry for the losers

Tomorrow I'm going to an open house for a 93 yr old from the adult day care center...

Have a wonderful time! :D Hope you don't exhaust yourself, I mean don't you have rehab on Monday? :)
 
Have a wonderful time! :D Hope you don't exhaust yourself, I mean don't you have rehab on Monday? :)


I will go to rehab in the morn then play at the nursing home and do bingo in the afternoon..got to get out and get moving!! I'm tired of sitting LOL
 
I will go to rehab in the morn then play at the nursing home and do bingo in the afternoon..got to get out and get moving!! I'm tired of sitting LOL

:D Sounds like you have a fantastic day planned. :D Glad to hear you are feeling up to all of that. :D
 
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, Ill catch up tomorrow, we just got home from seeing Billy ( Davids dad) he's off the vent, out of ICU and eating reg food, wow huh? This is truly a miracle and ty all for the thoughts & prayers, it means so much and love to all!!!!:heart:
 
Well thats good to hear...I'm chilled tonite for some reason...it was cold and windy today and I played this morn and had rehab this afternoon and now I'm wrapped up in Charles big robe trying to get warm
I'm usually around in the evenings too ...never go anywhere after dark...don't see that great to drive:eek:
Sleep is always good!!

good morning everyone, well, i been bouncin back and forth between not so bad and crappy.....been in the 70s and sunny here for several days then yesterday, the first day of spring, it didn't get out of the 30s and spit snow all day!!! stupid weather!!! lol.......i am off today, gotta go get feed and run a couple of more errands...no new puppies yet, anyday tho.....i hope you are feeling good this morning rose and have a really nice day. :heart::heart:

take care of you kayte, i hope you are doing good.....:heart:

and thrilled to hear about davids dad hunny, i hope he continues to improve and i hope you and david are doing good......:heart:

:cattail:

 
((((((((((((((((((( GC )))))))))))))))))) THERE U ARE, I wondered where everyone went. I hope you are feeling good as new again:kiss: I am just full of good news today!! Davids dad is coming home any day now, hes made a miraculous recovery, Even his muscle disease dr was in awe of how well the plasma treatments went@!@! Its a fairly new procedure and last week, it was basically his only hope. OMG, WE ARE SO BLESSED!!
The weather here is awful right now but they say sunny and warm tomorrow.
AND TO MISS ROSE, yay we found our pink hats !!! The driver picked them up and Ill have them this evening. He said they are adult fitted, no size but Im just glad we got them. I need to verify the address I have for you so email me. I had it but accidently deleted it. Anyways, Ill mail it tomorrow on my way to work:):heart:
 
Good afternoon {{{{{Rose}}}}} :kiss: :heart: Hope you are having a wonderful day. You had a lot planned.

I finally got home from exercising and then meeting some people for lunch. It was lots of fun. Great day weather wise. Almost 60 and sunny. :nana:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top