BDA73
Breast Inspector
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2010
- Posts
- 25,141
Unless you ask me nicely then ill be more than happy to take you over there....Yeah don't EVER go in that corner ...
![]()
![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Unless you ask me nicely then ill be more than happy to take you over there....Yeah don't EVER go in that corner ...
![]()
![]()
I think the thrift shop around the corner has a shirt just like that!What a great idea, never thought of that and yes they work.
Disco vibe for sure. Saturday Night Fever comes to mind ...
lol, I'm quite opposite.I am one of those people who keeps the ceiling fan running ALL year round ...
![]()
What kind of snacks did you bring?Good evening everyone. I brought snacks who has the drinks
I'm so glad to hear that you covered your nips ...Learned my lesson..wore a undershirt to bed last night
PleaseGreetings, Salutations and a humongous G'day....... would you like a Sausage Roll?![]()
There you go. The Tomato Sauce is in the fridge.Please
Thank you!There you go. The Tomato Sauce is in the fridge.
Good morning!!Morning all. Huevos Rancheros for breakfast anyone
I guess this place gets dead at night ...Evening everybody. What're y'all up to tonight?
Good morning!Greetings, Salutations and a humongous G'day....... would you like a Sausage Roll?![]()

That's ok. I spent the evening installing the new disco ball (so my hideously cool thrift store shirt with the butterfly collar won't go to waste next time we decide to have a party), and then sat in the glow listening to some music.I guess this place gets dead at night ...
Sorry no one was here to greet you!!
*kiss*