AllAmericanMale
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Mar 19, 2016
- Posts
- 2,688
I installed a disco ball, in here, a few days ago and bought a kick ass shirt at the thrift store.Any rowdy patrons yet?
That's about as rowdy as I've been lately.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I installed a disco ball, in here, a few days ago and bought a kick ass shirt at the thrift store.Any rowdy patrons yet?
I know...let's play Simon saysI installed a disco ball, in here, a few days ago and bought a kick ass shirt at the thrift store.
That's about as rowdy as I've been lately.
But, you're Kathy...I know...let's play Simon says
O yeah huhBut, you're Kathy...
Simon says you will do whatever l ask.I know...let's play Simon says
Say...I'm gonna ignore any requestsSimon says you will do whatever l ask.
Aww, l am in a rowdy mood.Say...I'm gonna ignore any requests
Are you sure I'm not already naked?O yeah huh
Kathy says..get nekkid and worship me
Get under the covers and cuddle?Happy Friday. Its a blustery day here in Virginia
I like where your heads at with that idea!Get under the covers and cuddle?
![]()
...several hours later...Get under the covers and cuddle?
![]()