Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Seems to work for that one woman over in the Alley
I thought you owned me!?!??
Know anywhere a guy could find a good taco?Good morning everyone!
Well it's Taco Tuesday again, so make sure you get some!!
Have a great day and make it count ...
![]()
Not all of usMoaning all
A merry taco Tuesday to you as well.Good morning everyone!
Well it's Taco Tuesday again, so make sure you get some!!
Have a great day and make it count ...
![]()
I want some!!!!!No tacos, but we’re having bacon wrapped pork tenderloin.
Get in ma belllly

I’ll eat on the leftovers all weekI want some!!!!!
![]()
Sure, bring some biscuitsSo I guess you're not sharing?
![]()
I finally did mine yesterday was having problems with insurance part.Its finally here..tax day...thank god all these work hours is keeping me from enjoying things