SimplyMsT
HIs Texas Treat
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2013
- Posts
- 17,806
I've come to terms with my innocence ...So you won’t be so “innocent”?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I've come to terms with my innocence ...So you won’t be so “innocent”?
Haven’t we all?I've come to terms with my innocence ...
![]()
There could be some late bloomers out thereHaven’t we all?
I think I’m a great teacherThere could be some late bloomers out there
All things electricalWhat other things do you teach??
![]()
NOW that could be interesting ....
I don't think I was ever innocentThere could be some late bloomers out there
ShockingNOW that could be interesting ....
Maybe you just forgot ...I don't think I was ever innocent
Some things we don’t forgetMaybe you just forgot ...
![]()
I was 14Nope!
Lost my virginity at 15 ...
![]()