My Mission!

Flaxseed oil is a fish-free source of Omega 3's. You can get it in a bottle, like regular oil, or in capsules, like fish oil. I tried the bottle kind first but didn't care for the taste, so now I take the capsules.

Just plain flaxseed will also work, but the body doesn't digest the seeds very well, so you need to grind them up to a very fine powder for flaxseeds to do you any good; I find that the oil is both easier and more effective.
 
I don't think Deer is a readily available meat in Yorkshire but I'll check. Had deer sausage when I was in Oklahoma which was... unusual, but that was deer/pork mix.
I bet it is. Google for "+venison +yorkshire" At the Great Yorkshire Show there was a stall selling venison-burgers, venison steaks and so on. You'll find them via Google, but see http://www.roundgreenfarm.co.uk/ - they make a point of Omega-3. They are in Barnsley - not that far from you my love. :kiss:
 
Day One

There's a bar of chocolate that keeps looking at me! And the fiance decided to have burgers for his lunch. I shall resist temptation.
 
Back
Top