My Slave Emes.

Emes said:
Sounds like you have been as busy as me this weekend!!! Hope you had a good time though...and hope you have a good week too :kiss: :kiss:


Good morning sweet Emes..I hope that you have a wonderful and great week this week.... :kiss: :rose:
 
pookies said:
Me too, although it's stating a wee bit too early for me. Can't sleep and it's only 5:25am here. I have a feeling it's gonna be a long day for me! :eek:
Emes we have about 3" of snowfall from last night, You would love it. :D It's windy and cold. Such juicy wether to stay home and snuggle in front of the TV all day!


Sounds like it will be...maybe you will get the chance to rest later.

Havent seen any snow here for ages....still like the sound of snuggling in front of the TV though!
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Good morning sweet Emes..I hope that you have a wonderful and great week this week.... :kiss: :rose:



{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

I hope your week too proves to be good for you :rose:
 
Emes said:
{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

I hope your week too proves to be good for you :rose:


Thank you so much...It is almost that time to head to work...I will see you later this evening!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Thank you so much...It is almost that time to head to work...I will see you later this evening!

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:


I have a day off today :nana: :nana: so will think of you hard at work LOL


Will be here later....as usual :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Have just noticed this is page 100

:nana: :nana: :nana:
Yep and I wsa your first on this page!! :nana: So I should leave you a special hug and Kiss!! and also one that you can pass onto master for me!! Don't forget now! :kiss: :kiss:
 
Emes said:
JUST to feel them???? :p :p

:kiss:
Oh no, not just feel them: - kiss, suck, pinch, rub, knead, squeeze, lick and anything else you would like to add to this list :devil:
 
Cat26 said:
Yep and I wsa your first on this page!! :nana: So I should leave you a special hug and Kiss!! and also one that you can pass onto master for me!! Don't forget now! :kiss: :kiss:


ALL your hugs and kisses are special hun...and always welcome :kiss: :kiss:



And of course i will pass them on...as soon as i can :D
 
Cat26 said:
Oh no, not just feel them: - kiss, suck, pinch, rub, knead, squeeze, lick and anything else you would like to add to this list :devil:



Mmmm...that would be a long list then! :p
 
{{{{Emes}}}} Hope that your day off was a good one..My day was good..Was a beautiful sunny day here..but supposed to get cold again tomorrow..Probably have bad storms tonight which I dread.....Hope you are well! :kiss: :rose:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
{{{{Emes}}}} Hope that your day off was a good one..My day was good..Was a beautiful sunny day here..but supposed to get cold again tomorrow..Probably have bad storms tonight which I dread.....Hope you are well! :kiss: :rose:


Its been cold here the last little while, not storms though (at least not where i am!)....still waiting for the snow, think i'll just give up with that!

My day off was ok thanks....glad you had a good day, and hope the rest of the week proves to be the same :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Its been cold here the last little while, not storms though (at least not where i am!)....still waiting for the snow, think i'll just give up with that!

My day off was ok thanks....glad you had a good day, and hope the rest of the week proves to be the same :kiss:


Good morning Sweet Emes...It was warm here yesterday and we had storms late yesterday evening with plenty or rain, lightening and thunder...It is supposed to be much cooler today..I do dread it...

I hope that you have a wonderful day today! {{{{EMES}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:
 
Good afternoon Emes, Good afternoon everyone. Hugs and kiss for all. :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Good morning Sweet Emes...It was warm here yesterday and we had storms late yesterday evening with plenty or rain, lightening and thunder...It is supposed to be much cooler today..I do dread it...

I hope that you have a wonderful day today! {{{{EMES}}}} :kiss: :rose: :kiss:


Forgotten what warm feels like...it was sleeting for about 5 mins today! Dont mind thunderstorms as long as i am indoors lol!

Today was okish...could have thought of better things to be doing though ;) :kiss:

Hope your day has been good :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Forgotten what warm feels like...it was sleeting for about 5 mins today! Dont mind thunderstorms as long as i am indoors lol!

Today was okish...could have thought of better things to be doing though ;) :kiss:

Hope your day has been good :kiss:

(((((Emes))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

we had the sleet here too :mad:

I had to take the car to the garage this morning and I missed the bus into work by a minute or so. Waited 10 mins for the next one and then as I walked the last 3/4 mile to work the bloody sleet came down!!!!!
 
bluefoxlady said:
(((((Emes))))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

we had the sleet here too :mad:

I had to take the car to the garage this morning and I missed the bus into work by a minute or so. Waited 10 mins for the next one and then as I walked the last 3/4 mile to work the bloody sleet came down!!!!!



Yep..i know that feeling! Took the bus to town here, walked to the hospital (got to get in training!!!), walked back to town again then from the bus stop....and guess what????....yes....it sleeted and rained every time i was outside...grrrrrrrrr :mad: :mad: :mad:
 
I love you Emes !!

Back ! hello punters !!

will master speak to me ? maybe/maybe not !!

Who cares eh ?

Business is good ! ha !!!
 
Emes said:
Forgotten what warm feels like...it was sleeting for about 5 mins today! Dont mind thunderstorms as long as i am indoors lol!

Today was okish...could have thought of better things to be doing though ;) :kiss:

Hope your day has been good :kiss:


Hi Sweet Emes...Oh that is awful that you all got sleet today...That is not good...

Glad that today was okish..I hope that it gets better for you....Yes I hear you about thinking of better things to do.

My day has been good so far.... :kiss: :rose:
 
Back
Top