My Slave Emes.

bluefoxlady said:
((((Emes)))) :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

The teen and I have been talking about doing the Race for Life too. How about we come down to your's for the weekend and all do it togther??? I am sure 6 legs would be better than 2 (and we can get the youngsters to help out us older ones).



Dont just talk about it hun....DO IT!!! Have heard today that one of my friends may well be doing it....feel free to join us if you want though!


BTW.....what do you mean 'help out us older ones' ???????? :eek: :eek: cheeky cow!!! :p
 
You welcome sweetie :kiss: And today has been fun. Again it's been mostly me messing about in the kitchen. Chicken fried rice, prawns with bean sprouts, beef with greanbeans and prawncrackers. Now I'm debating with myself whether to nick off and get some booze for the night or laze about :D
 
luv1 said:
You welcome sweetie :kiss: And today has been fun. Again it's been mostly me messing about in the kitchen. Chicken fried rice, prawns with bean sprouts, beef with greanbeans and prawncrackers. Now I'm debating with myself whether to nick off and get some booze for the night or laze about :D



Sounds lovely apart from the prawns.....are you rentable??!! :p
Booze sounds good....get some for me if you go please :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Sounds lovely apart from the prawns.....are you rentable??!! :p
Booze sounds good....get some for me if you go please :kiss:


Today I HAD to cook prawns as there's was complaints yesterday :eek: Complaints that the beef in the beff with bamboo shoots wasn't...prawns :rolleyes: As for booze in the house I do have new bottles of port, sherry, red wine and brandy (all for cooking....I feel I'm over doing it :eek: )
 
luv1 said:
Today I HAD to cook prawns as there's was complaints yesterday :eek: Complaints that the beef in the beff with bamboo shoots wasn't...prawns :rolleyes: As for booze in the house I do have new bottles of port, sherry, red wine and brandy (all for cooking....I feel I'm over doing it :eek: )



Red wine????? PLEASE share.....pretty please??!!! :kiss: :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Red wine????? PLEASE share.....pretty please??!!! :kiss: :kiss:


OO not this bottle. Just tried a glass. That's not nice. That will teach me to get a "new" cheap French red....I'm sticking to the Aussy reds :D
 
luv1 said:
OO not this bottle. Just tried a glass. That's not nice. That will teach me to get a "new" cheap French red....I'm sticking to the Aussy reds :D



Lol...Asda has a pretty good deal....4 of their small bottles for £5....very nice they are too....just enough for one glass :p
 
Emes said:
Dont just talk about it hun....DO IT!!! Have heard today that one of my friends may well be doing it....feel free to join us if you want though!


BTW.....what do you mean 'help out us older ones' ???????? :eek: :eek: cheeky cow!!! :p

Well I know you are younger than me hun, but add the kids ages together and they still don't reach yours let alone mine!!!

I am dragging my old body over to the sofa now, can't cope anymore (been up since 1pm after all).

I'll call you!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Emes said:
Lol...Asda has a pretty good deal....4 of their small bottles for £5....very nice they are too....just enough for one glass :p


For a fiver you say......Mmmmm :cathappy: shame the nearest Asda is too far for me to my lazy backside :D I'm popping off to the sainsburys jusr opposite the house. I can't even be bothered to change out of my slippers :p It's Sat night and I'm in my slippers...how old am I? :nana:
 
bluefoxlady said:
Well I know you are younger than me hun, but add the kids ages together and they still don't reach yours let alone mine!!!

I am dragging my old body over to the sofa now, can't cope anymore (been up since 1pm after all).

I'll call you!!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:



True....but i am still younger than you :p :D


You old people just cant take the pace can you??? Us youngsters can.....sometimes LOL


:kiss:
 
luv1 said:
For a fiver you say......Mmmmm :cathappy: shame the nearest Asda is too far for me to my lazy backside :D I'm popping off to the sainsburys jusr opposite the house. I can't even be bothered to change out of my slippers :p It's Sat night and I'm in my slippers...how old am I? :nana:



I have no idea how old you are hun....just please tell me that your slippers arent those lovely tarten things..... :p
 
Mmmm - been thinking about you sexy........and now I am so turned on...... :p :devil:
 
Emes said:
True....but i am still younger than you :p :D


You old people just cant take the pace can you??? Us youngsters can.....sometimes LOL


:kiss:

Yes I am old, but lets talk pace next time we are in a bar together shall we????
 
Emes said:
I have no idea how old you are hun....just please tell me that your slippers arent those lovely tarten things..... :p


*whispers* 34...till next month ;)
 
pookies said:
*tartan....bloody english! LOL!
How are you Emes? Hope you're having a great weekend. :D



Thats what i meant but someone had moved the keys on the keyboard! apart from the fact i aint english....lol


I'm doing ok thanks...hope you are too :)
 
bluefoxlady said:
Yes I am old, but lets talk pace next time we are in a bar together shall we????


You've had more experience....MUCH more LOL :p
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
Hi Sweet Emes..I hope that you are doing well..I am good..Hope that you have had a great weekend! :rose:



{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

LTNS...hope you are well hun....i'm doing fine though have decided i am a little mad....see the link in my sig line for why! :kiss:
 
Cat26 said:
Mmm - here is a long passionate kiss (and my hands may wander...lol)



Mmmmmm love that thought....but am wondering just where those hands are..... :D
 
Back
Top