My Slave Emes.

Emes said:
{{{Blueangelgal}}} :kiss:

LTNS...hope you are well hun....i'm doing fine though have decided i am a little mad....see the link in my sig line for why! :kiss:


{{{{Emes}}}}

Yes sorry wasn't around much the past few days..Had family come in Friday night and stayed through the weekend. They left today...

Going to look in your sig line and see why you may be mad..

Here are alot of :kiss: 's for you sweetie!
 
Emes said:
depends where you want to put them...theres a lot of places to chose from! :eek:
I would have to start with your wonderful tits babe.......mmmm..........just to feel them!!
 
Emes said:
depends where you want to put them...theres a lot of places to chose from!



Cat26 said:
I would have to start with your wonderful tits babe.......mmmm..........just to feel them!!


Good evening little one I cannot stay but just popped in to remind you (and others) that I am still around although I have been away again for a short whistle stop just outside Helsinki.

I would also like to congratulate Cat on her choice I can confirm that would be a very good place to start.
 
pookies said:
LOL! You're not english? i thought you were. Where are you from?



Emes IS English but suffers from the delusion that having been born in England she is actually Welsh. You can have Welsh ancestors little one but being born in England makes you English however much you may dislike the situation.
 
Domain Master said:
Good evening little one I cannot stay but just popped in to remind you (and others) that I am still around although I have been away again for a short whistle stop just outside Helsinki.

I would also like to congratulate Cat on her choice I can confirm that would be a very good place to start.


From what I have seen, in her pics the tits have it for me too!!


If she's Welsh, she's a bit of a rarebit!!
 
Domain Master said:
Good evening little one I cannot stay but just popped in to remind you (and others) that I am still around although I have been away again for a short whistle stop just outside Helsinki.

I would also like to congratulate Cat on her choice I can confirm that would be a very good place to start.
Hello master, great to hear from you again. So you agree with me then to start with those gorgeous big tits....mmmm the thought of it.....
 
big salami said:
From what I have seen, in her pics the tits have it for me too!!


If she's Welsh, she's a bit of a rarebit!!


MMmm. Now that's a thought. Licking melted cheese with beer off Emes body :cathappy:
 
BlueAngelGal73 said:
{{{{Emes}}}}

Yes sorry wasn't around much the past few days..Had family come in Friday night and stayed through the weekend. They left today...

Going to look in your sig line and see why you may be mad..

Here are alot of :kiss: 's for you sweetie!



Sounds like you have been as busy as me this weekend!!! Hope you had a good time though...and hope you have a good week too :kiss: :kiss:
 
Domain Master said:
Good evening little one I cannot stay but just popped in to remind you (and others) that I am still around although I have been away again for a short whistle stop just outside Helsinki.

I would also like to congratulate Cat on her choice I can confirm that would be a very good place to start.



Master :kiss: :kiss:

Sorry i missed You here. Hope Helsinki will prove to be profitable for You.

:kiss:
 
pookies said:
LOL! You're not english? i thought you were. Where are you from?



See Masters reply...though it is whats inside that counts... :D
 
Domain Master said:
Emes IS English but suffers from the delusion that having been born in England she is actually Welsh. You can have Welsh ancestors little one but being born in England makes you English however much you may dislike the situation.



Its whats inside that counts though Master..... :p ;)
 
big salami said:
From what I have seen, in her pics the tits have it for me too!!


If she's Welsh, she's a bit of a rarebit!!



{{BS}} :kiss: LTNS, hope all is as well as it can be with you and yours.
 
Back
Top