My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:

Mmmmm...i just love fresh fruit and veggies, don't you? :devil: :p

:rose:

Yes, yes I do...need all those vitamins and minerals... :devil:
 
Good day to you, lilslut. Hope that by the time you read this that your Master is feeling much better and your headache is history.

Now about fruits and veggies. I seem to remember that carrots are suppose to be good for your eye sight. I never thought of using them as a suppository to gain there positive attributes though. :devil: :) Have a enjoyable evening both you and Master.
 
Such Naughty pictures LilSlut. You have me completely erect... I might have to have pet take care of that.

Keep warm and dry (except in the fun places!)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


i graduated college a couple years ago and took advanced math which had a brief section of algebra...got an A in that class and i suck at math so i don't know how i pulled that one off, lol. good luck :rose:


That is great...I hate math but it is going okay!

Hope that your headache is gone and your master is feeling much better..

Hope that you had a great day! :rose: :kiss:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


i hated math too.

my headache is gone, but i'm not sure how Master is feeling atm, :( i sure hope He is feeling much better though.

My day went allright...they did have me moving files around again today however...such a hard job...those files are very heavy and my back ends up hurting. :(

How's everything going for you today?

:rose:

Hiya lilslut..

Glad that your headache is gone..I sure hope that your master is feeling better when you hear from him...

Glad that your day went alright..Sorry to hear you had to move those heavy files and hurt your back.....That is when you need Master to be there to massage away the pain!

Things are going okay for me..Went to class, came home did what I had to here and then watched a bball game..
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Thank you dear :kiss:

Mmm...a backrub sure sounds nice right about now. :rose:

Glad things are ok, where did you watch a BB game?

:rose:


You are welcome hon! :kiss:

Yes a backrub does sound nice :rose:

I watched the ballgame at home...I am a big fan of bball...

How is your night going?
 
Back
Top