My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:

oh Scarlet..i am so happy to see you...thank you for your sentiments...i missed you :kiss: :rose:

You know I'm happy to see you too and so is My Master as he think you have such good influence on me. He is taking advantage of it right now and I wish you where here to see how nicely He is growing between my fngers :p
 
Aiming to please

tenedaveslilslut said:
This was quoted from a thread of mine...
Oh Scarlet...how exciting it would be if things work out and we get such a chance...i would love to explore your body in real flesh as well :kiss: :rose:

I'm so sorry I've mixed thing and threads up!
Yes, to explore our bodies will be a wonderful journey in love and lust to bring each other over the edge for the pleasure of our Masters :nana:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:

and the pleasure of our Masters being our highest goal, right slut Scarlet? :p *giggles* :devil: :kiss: :rose:

But of course sweetheart! and I can't think of a better way to make them happy than to bring ourself in an almost orgasmic excitements waiting for their signals or to take over themself :D
 
Thank you!

tenedave said:
new slut pics
Thank you so much Sir for showing your littleone in this inspirational way! You know I'm here to listen and learn and He is so pleased from all I've picked up you know ;)
 
scarlet i know MY slut would love to have me use MY ass as your Master uses MY pussy as she licks your Masters wet pussy.
Dave
 
Thanks again!

tenedave said:
two is better than one

Thank you again Sir. I know I have a lot to learn for sure I will give him the same view right away. Inspired of your veggie pics, I hope two bananas will do :nana:
 
Thanks for your advice!

tenedaveslilslut said:

Yes Sir :heart: :rose: :kiss:
i'm going to do my best....stop...breath....and think like a sub Sir :heart:

Thank you for a great advice from one slut to another - I will keep that in mind!
What you are focused on, you get more of you know and right now I'm into the most wonderful moments of pleasing Him :p
 
A Pleasure

tenedave said:
scarlet i know MY slut would love to have me use MY ass as your Master uses MY pussy as she licks your Masters wet pussy.
Dave

Sorry I'm late to answer Sir!
With His approval of course I would love to serve You both this way. I'll gladly guide Him in YOUR pussy and I'm sure HIS pussy will be made nice and ready for Him! I can hardly wait to see how Hi will like to use His pussy afterwords :rose:
 
Morning LS,

I love the new pictures. Using yourself like that for your Master. Such a good good girl.

Have a wonderful day!
 
Morning lilslut. Sorry I haven't posted lately. Work has been hectic of late. Glad to see all has been sorted out and things are going well with Master. His current selection of pics to share are most appreciated. Have a safe journey to the airport and back. Best wishes for a very enjoyable time once your back where it's warm and comfortable.
 
Hi there lil slut..Hope that you are having an enjoyable day..Know you are sad to see the boys to leave in one way but excited to have time to yourself on the other hand..LOL...

Hope to catch you on Yahoo later today..getting ready to watch some basketball, since Master is at work..

:kiss: :rose:
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


i want to thank you so much for your hug...i really needed it, and i thank you so much for your support. Things are going to go on...they are going to get better. :kiss:

And yes, wistfulone...Perry's All American Moose with cherries and whipped cream tasted sooo good. :D

Welcum to our home...we are very glad that you stopped in for a visit. Do hope to see you again. :rose:

:) Glad to see things are better! I'm a cookies and cream gal myself. I love the pics by the way!
 
Back
Top