My Slut Playing

tenedave said:
Good Morning SD,
Thank you for letting our pets talk.
Dave

Good Morning!

I would love to get our pet's together someday! You have a fine little slut there!
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Mmmmm that does sound delicious *giggles* i don't know about pet...but my first course would be her delicious wet pussy...if that would meet with your approval SD :p :devil: :rose: :kiss:

Yes, that would meet with my approval...Mmmmm her pussy is quite delicious. I think you would enjoy it!
 
SECRETDOM said:
Good Morning!

I would love to get our pet's together someday! You have a fine little slut there!

Yes that does sound like a good idea and thank you for the compliment.But i am afraid that will not happen until she has earned her collar.
Dave
 
tenedave said:
Yes that does sound like a good idea and thank you for the compliment.But i am afraid that will not happen until she has earned her collar.
Dave

Well that makes complete sense! Let me know when she does!
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Mmm...very good richxr...did you make sure you got your serving of veggies today? *giggles* :devil: :rose:

It's all part of a balanced meal :D
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Yes SD...and i have a feeling that Master would love to see me enjoy it as well. :devil: :rose:

I am sure he would. Pet has a pretty little pussy that gets very very wet...
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


*giggles* very good...then i won't go thirsty then, will i?.. :p :devil:

:rose:

No you will not. I would love to taste a mixture of your sexy wetness...
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Good evening SD...well..if you were ever given the chance, i taste a bit on the sweet side. :rose:

Sounds delicious. Pet is sweet but spicy, sounds like a good mix!

How was your day LilSlut? Good I hope!
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


No SD...it was not good...i have upset Master again and i am having an awful day of it...i've cried all day and i'm worried that i will never be the slut he dreams of :(

:rose:

LilSlut,

I am sorry to hear that. Remember this is a journey and you have to take the steps you need to to be what your Master wants. If there is anything I can do, let me know.

SD
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


it may be a journey SD..but it seems to be one that i am failing miserably at right now :( ...when is it going to stop?...when am i ever going to know what's right and what's wrong? :(

:rose:


My only suggestion is to follow your instructions, and follow your heart Lilslut. If you don't understand or need clarification ask questions, but do what you are told.
 
Back
Top