My Slut Playing

AngusDuncan said:
You have a very lucky master who I hope will use his slut and show us the pics of him using you as well as spanking his slut's ass until it is a beautiful red.

Hi AD Do not worry as soon as i have those pics i will share them all with you.I also hope to do a live photo shoot on here.So when you request it,it will be done straight away.
Dave
 
Thanks for sharing!

tenedave said:
is this a nice spread?
What a wonderful way to show your littleone Sir. You must be very proud of your slut!
I'm sitting her pleasing My Master and telling him how much I would love to use my fingers and tung to prepare both Your slut's holes for your pleasure :p
 
tenedaveslilslut said:
Good evening Scarlet...i have missed you...i just saying to Master that you weren't here yet tonight and i said to him...she is probably busy being a very good slut Sir...and here you are pleasing your Master :kiss: :rose:

GM to both of you! I'm just here to tell you I'm doing the best I can to please Him and now off for my slut training for today. I'll be back and report later.
Wishing you both a pleasurable Sunday :rose:
 
wonderful!

wonderful new pics of your slut spreading...very enticing and sexy!

Glad things are looking positive for you two! your a very sexy and well matched couple!

j
 
Good Morning! I like the new pictures very much. I hope you are smiling this morning
 
LilSlut,

Congratulations. It sounds to me like you had a "catharsis" of sorts last night. You are finding in yourself the ability to make His pleasure, your pleasure. Good girl.

I respect your Master more every day.
 
Back
Top