My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


a VERY WELL balanced meal richxr. hope you're staying warm tonight. :rose:

I stayed very warm. It was a nice holiday yesterday. And the evening ended wonderfully and sticky(lol)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


my heart is very much in it SD...its just my stupid little vanilla mind is messing me up big time. :(

:rose:

Anything I can do to help? (Hello!!)
 
Wow

slut124 is one of the hottest pics I have seen yet.

I would eat that banana out of that hot ass, peel and all!!!
 
lilslut,

I must admit I have been reading this thread for the past couple of days, and I just wanted to give you *hugs*. I think there are times in life when it feels like everything is going wrong, and those times just suck. But I’m sure you’ll get through this frustrating part of your life and onto happier times *smiles*. And remember, there is always ice cream to help get you through anything! :)
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


LIFE IS NOT FAIR

Why does it seem like some people have everything going for them and other are just the opposite. Me? i fall into the “opposite” group. For me…life seems to be tumbling downhill. Life is not fair.

i was divorced a few years ago…i’ve always told my boys that it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable…well…at this point…i’d rather be rich because i’m already miserable. Since my divorce, i’ve struggled financially…living from paycheck to paycheck…when i get a little spending money i might by myself something…not much mind you, but something small. The ex gives me support for the kids but that doesn’t cover nearly enough that i need…figure this…he gives me $100 each week for the support of the boys…but it costs me $200 week in groceries…they are boys after all.
Until they are all on their own, i will be struggling financially.

My next struggle is my mom…i just recently found out that she has chronic kidney failure. Doc says her kidneys are working at only 12%...she needs dialysis….he says that if they were working at 15% or higher she wouldn’t need it. 3%. A frigging 3% is going to keep her tied to a bed for 12 hours a week getting dialysis…4 hours a day for 3 days a week. i love my mom…she doesn’t need this…she doesn’t deserve this…and here i am…living 300 miles away and i can’t be with her and help her through this. i have a sister in North Carolina that wants to help too…i also have a sister who lives only 8 minutes away from our mom…but she doesn’t want to help…can you believe she actually said this to our mother….“Mom…I didn’t get married or have kids because I didn’t want to have to take care of anyone, and I’m not going to start taking care of you.” God…how much more nasty can you get?

Then there is work…i hate my job now…i started working in this law firm back in August. i was working in Intellectual Property Law…Trademarks and Patents. i LOVED that job…and the attorney i worked for was wonderful…he was the best boss i EVER worked for in my life. Then came the news that I had to switch departments within the firm…there was a woman leaving soon for maternity leave and I was to fill in for her…she works in the litigation department...i don’t like litigation…to fast paced and there’s 3 bosses to work for and they just hired another one…BUT…did they hire another secretary? Nope. That means that i will have 4 attorneys to work for. To top things off…she is supposed to be training me but she comes to work this morning and states that the doctor has pulled her from work…7 weeks early…which means no more training for me. Well...i guess now it’s time to sink or swim…and I’m guessing i’m going to sink, because i haven’t received the proper training.

We also have this policy at work that if you need time off you can make it up by cutting short your lunches or working earlier. You can make up to 3 hours…which means if you have an appointment and you have to leave at 2pm…you can take your lunch at 4 and then take four half hour lunches all week…that will make up the 3 hours you are out of the office…sounds like a great thing doesn’t it? Well…i have taken advantage of that policy several times as i have had doctor’s appointments for myself and the fact that i am a single mom with 3 boys at home and one child has braces so every 4 weeks i must leave early to take him to the orthodontist. i did just that this past Tuesday and i’ve already made up the hours that i was out. But today—i was pulled into the office by a supervisor to tell me that 2 of the attorneys were upset because wasn’t there. They want someone who can be there everyday from 9-5…what can I do now? i have to take the time off…it can’t be helped…the dentist does not have weekend hours and only one night available for 2 hours…till 7pm…but that night is always filled so I can never get in on a Thursday night EVER. Now what am i supposed to do? i can’t believe that they can’t take into consideration that i am a single mom with no other way to work this out. The supervisor told me today that my job may be in jeopardy…if i keep taking too many afternoons off. i was shocked…this IS company policy after all…and it’s not like i’m taking the afternoon off just to go home early and relax…Well now…if i lose my job it will kill me…as much as I don’t like it at the moment…I NEED it…the support i get from my ex is just enough to make the rent and maybe buy a few groceries…it won’t cover any of my bills, so i need to work. i’m scared now about my job…i’m afraid they’re going to let me go because I still have to make appointments for my doctor and my kids appointments. i just don’t know what to do…IF it does happen…i was thinking that I would have to send the kids to their dad’s…since he has more money and can care for them…and i would go live with my mom and help her sell her house and help her move to North Carolina and then thought that I would look for a new job down there get a fresh start. Then my sister won’t have to help mom all by herself…i can be there too.

The worst part of all for me…is that I have been very sad since this weekend when I pissed my Master off so bad…with one act of rebellion…i disobeyed 3 rules…#1. MY Master’s pleasure and thoughts are most important and they are all that matter to me and from his pleasure and happiness i draw happiness and strength. #2. Always do what Master says without hesitation and without questioning him. #3. Do NOT ignore my Master. i really messed up big time with that one…but do i learn?

Well, just as i thought things were about to get back to normal…i fucked up again on Tuesday morning. i asked a question i now know i shouldn’t have…plus, i also commented on a post in our thread that was meant for Master and not for me…and then this morning it got even worse…he said…hello “insert given name” instead of good morning slut…seeing my name in print tears my heart out. It hits me so deeply. He was upset with me because i had fucked up royally on Wednesday morning and no apology or journal entry and He believes that I don’t want to submit to Him anymore. i tried to explain why i hadn’t posted the journal entry…i wanted him to read it first before i posted it because I didn’t think I should post it till he read it…since it was more or less directed to him…and as for the apology, well…that was in the journal entry.

Life just seems to be dealing me a bad hand these days and it is just not fair…you know what i mean?

Listen, do what you must to make life better when you can. You may die tomorrow so live each day to the fullest. If you must submit, do it with the knowledge that those who submit are truly in control, or else it is not S/D but gross psychological abuse.

Remember who you are and why you made the decisions you have made. Spend time with your Mom. Say everything you need to say, and let her know she is loved.

Be yourself.
 
Lil Slut,

Good Morning. I am so sorry that things are going rough for you. You are strong, and I am sure you will be able to work through all of this! Remember that even when things are rough you have people around you that love and support you.

If you need anything, feel free to contact me.

SD
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Good evening SD...i want to thank you so much for your support and kind offer to help. It is greatly appreciated. :kiss: :rose:

No worries. I see so much potential in you, I want you to find your path! :)
 
Lucky You!

tenedaveslilslut said:


Thank you so much AD...*hugs you back* :heart: :kiss:

Master and i have worked things out and i have a ton of new pics for you all...and just wait till March...i'm working on something special for Master for His birthday, that i know He will just enjoy sharing with you. ;)

:rose:

You know I'm sooo very happy and glad to hear that my friend :nana:
 
Back
Top