My Slut Playing

tenedaveslilslut said:


Thank you DW...i hope your evening is wonderful. Please give my best to DWB. She is special DW... :heart:

:rose:
Morning lilslut. My evening wasn't bad. My morning was much better indeed though. Spending quality time with my bitch. From what I read in your journals your growth has been exceptional over the weekend. From the feel of a dusky dawn to a glittering ray of sunshine you have grown. Very happy for Master and you as well.

I did give your best to Bitch. Yes, she is special and I am pleased that you have recognized this in her. I am also pleased that the two of you have found common ground and have a budding friendship.

To bad they don't have a consignment shop for used nail polish. lol

The new pics are delightfully sensual as always. My thanks go out to the two of you.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


ooo you give me the goosebumps there richxr...i love these nips sucked and nibbled...gawd...just the thought of it....*giggles* :devil:

:rose:

Really, then I shall nibble on them right now
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


mmm i almost forgot...don't forget to flick and bite them now and again...that's even better :p :devil:

:rose:

I can bite, if you want me to. How about spanking?
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


And a wonderful beautiful morning to you too DW *smiles brightly* It's nice to hear that you spent quality time with DWB. :)

yes DW, i think my growth was very exceptional...it was amazing and i owe part of it to DWB...one little piece of advice she gave me started the whole ball rolling as it were. It is wonderful to have another subbie to talk with especially when things aren't going so well...she certainly helped me and cheered me up some. Thank you for allowing her to contact me. i hope we are able to become good friends. :heart:

i am so happy about this whole change and i can't wait to show Master my new attitude whenever he tells me to do things now and in the future.

*giggles* a consignment shop for used nail polish...wouldn't that be wonderful...at an average of $5-$7 a bottle i could get a nice return on them. :D

Glad you like the newest pics...just wait till you see what i have in store for you all. :devil: my kids are gone this week so i am taking tons of pics and i mean TONS, lol. Just yesterday i took 125 pics...one day alone...i'm going to take more today and this evening and tomorrow...then spend the rest of the week editing them and getting them ready for Master.

On behalf of Master and myself...you are most very welcome DW. :rose:

:rose:
Yes, always good to have quality time with my bitch, Bella. :) Your welcome for my allowing her to contact you. I am very pleased that Bella could help you through words drawn from her personal experience. Along with cheering you up in some way. I see no reason you can't become good friends. She has my support in doing so.

I'm sure the new ones you have been taking with your creative spirit in mind will be most pleasing. Yes, tons of pics at 10 seconds to prepare... leaves a major job of editing ahead. Distorted parts of your charming anatomy will certainly have to hit the circular file. Happy shooting and editing.
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


i am glad you are too...and just remember...i will be there for you if you need me...remember that! :kiss: :rose:


I appreciate that hon..that means alot to me! :kiss: :rose:
 
Good evening Lil Slut and Good evening to your Master!

I hope your Monday was as enjoyable as possible. I enjoyed that picture of your wet little pussy. I would love to allow your Master to let me fuck it while he took my pet's little pink.

*KISS*
 
Back
Top