My Slut Playing

Good morning Lilslut... *hugs*

I wanted to say your journal entry hit home with me from last night...

I am what is termed a BBW and have had a lot of self esteem issues because of this..But Master to loves me for me and not my size....It took a while for him to beat that into my head..But I soon began believing it and that helped so much....Be proud of who you are......But anyway just wanted to let you know that your journal entry struck a cord with me!
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


oh richxr, of course i want you to bite them :devil: ...you go right ahead...and the spanking? mmm you can gimme one...but you'll have to wait in line, because Master gets to spank first :p :devil:

:rose:

I shall wait in line, but don't forget about me. But I would like to suck on those luscious nipples first
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


*smiles* good morning richxr...i won't forget about you...you can be first in line after Master...Master gets first at everything. :p :devil:

:rose:

But of course
 
tenedaveslilslut said:


Glad i could make your day richxr. :cathappy:

Well, i'm off to work...wish i could stay home again today...so much to do and never enough time to get everything done. :( oh well...

:rose:

I know the feeling, but I will talk to you later on then.
 
LilSlut! Love the new pictures... Delicious! :)

Sorry I have been so busy lately, but your new attitude and new energy towards your submission is great! :)
 
Back
Top