Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
69 with me. I want your cum filled cunt. I want your legs wrapped around me. your hands on my ass as you suck me clean.
 
Yes, my love, wrapping my arms arond your hips, pulling your cunt to my moutth, I eat your red swollen cunt, licking all the hot spunk from you, plunging my ongue deep into you.
 
My legs squeeze you tight and my mouth finds your hot slit and I lick and suck as much cum as I can. I just love the taste of cum and when it's mixed with your juice it's even better. My hands run along your stockings, to your thighs. I fondle your arse until I find your bud. With a wet finger i begin to fuck it all the while sucking your clit into my mouth
 
Oh god, Sharon, drawing your cunt lips into my mouth, I suck them and tongue your sopping slit. Grabbing your lovely arse, my finger smears some of your flowing juice down your tight crack, and I push inside you. My hips are grinding against your mouth, and my cunt is trembling, my arse clenching as I am about to cum hard into you, squirting my cum mixed with Desmond's jizz as I pant and moan
 
oh fucccccccccccccccck me you slut. Drink it all kizzy. goddddddddddd what you can do to me you horny slut. Fill my mouth with your juice and all his cum. I'm going to give it back to you in a sloppy kiss.
 
Oh god yes, turning around, lying along you clit to clit, pushing into you as I cum and cum, tongue fucking your mouth, holding you tight
 
Thanks Desmond you did a good job on little Kizzy.
 
Last edited:
plaid school girl look with stockings and heels. Husband calls it my slutty look
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top