Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what I like to hear. Now turn around and get on your knees in front of me. Play with your tits and get them ready. Lick my balls as I stroke my cock milking it so I can cum all over your huge tits.
 
I suck first one ball into my mouth while playing with the other. then I switch to the other. My other hand is in my cunt with my thumb rubbing my clit. I can feel my juice and your pre cum dripping out of my cunt. I'm ready Mike.
 
I stroke my big cock feeling it coming. The sensation of your tounge on my balls putting me over the edge. Squeeze your tits together! I clench up as I feel it. OH FUCK I AM CUMMING! I GONNA FUCKING CUM ON YOUR SLUTTY HUGE TITS! I pull on my cock shooting my load all over your tits stream after stream hitting them running down the crack. One last pull and I shoot a hot load right across your face.
 
Holy fuck, what a fucking load. Spunk dripping off my tits onto my legs, then ths last big shot on my face. The heat is all I need and I pinch my clit, hard and start my own cum. My cunt in spasm as I feel the cum dripping down my face. I lick my cunt creme off my fingers then start to clean up. Starting with sucking your cock clean, then cleaning my tits and face. Sooooo good.
 
Oh fuck! Clean it good! Like a good cumslut! I love seeing you covered in my cum and watching you eating it all up. I pick some up fromy our leg with my finger and place my finger in your mouth. You are such a good fucking slut! I wish I could fuck you every day!
 
Sharon, my clit is so hard, and I'm dripping wet.....I need you, I need your hot tongue, your soft breasts, your soaking cunt....
 
I do, but why don't you tell me anyway. You're aching for a touch aren't you? Any touch will do.
 
Oh god, you know what those words do to me as well, my clit was already so swollen, hard and purple, my cunt is soaking and puffy - yes, I crave to be touched, sucked, fucked hard, so very hard.
My dripping hole is even wetter now, seeing your words, oh god, I need you in me, on me, round me, I need to be fucked, relentlessly, used, taken
 
I move between your legs my head lowering to your cunt. My breath is flowing over your swollen lips and clit and I know if I blow directly on it you'll cum. Instead I lower my pussy to your leg and start to masturbate on it. Rubbing up and down on it, feeling cunt juice lubing it so I slide easily. Maybe I'll just get off on your leg and leave you here. I'm sure somebody would fuck you.
 
Oh god, having you this close is too much for me, I grab your face and pull it to me, my lips on yours, hot breath on hot breath. My mouth opens and takes yours, tongue probing, trembling with lust, feeling your cunt juice on my knee, pulling you on to me further, letting you feel my need
 
You like the way my saliva flows into your mouth as we tongue each other, don't you. I pull away and allow my tits to dangle in your face, but when you try to suckle the nipples I pull away, just allowing them to brush your face. You're panting wiht need and I lower myself back down and lick your puffy blood engorge cunt lips. I love the way the clip makes your clit stand up begging for attention. I swipe it with my tongue and watch as your hips try to maintain contact. Slut.
 
Oh fuck, I want you, I'm desperate, I'm going to cum so hard, I'm a total slut, I want you to use me, your fucktoy, your whore
 
My fingers touch your slit and part your lips.first one then the second one finger the way deep inside you. I start to finger fuck you as I tell you that you've been a good slut and soon you will cum. You watch and maon as my mouth closes over your clit. You start to moan, knowing what's going to happen and I bite down on it, covering my teeth with my lips.
 
Goddddddddddddddddddddd
I'm cumming, feel me spasm, hear me moan, oh my godddddddddddddd
I'm squirting, fuck, Sharon, fuckkkkk meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
You do like your clit licked don't you Kizzy? I'm sure that you deserved to cum that hard. You've been very good, or naughty, little slut.
 
I'm in heaven, my cunt feels so fucking amazing
Oh Sharon, what you do to me
cummingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top