Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Friday. The day we start getting ready for a sex filled weekend. Maybe have a virtual 69 with a hot slut or just a good ole virtual fucking. So many possibilities.
 
It's Friday. The day we start getting ready for a sex filled weekend. Maybe have a virtual 69 with a hot slut or just a good ole virtual fucking. So many possibilities.

*chuckles* Ideally, you start with the virtual 69, get a good deep virtual cock in you, and end it naked and in a stranger's hotel room for a long night in bed.
 
It's Friday. The day we start getting ready for a sex filled weekend. Maybe have a virtual 69 with a hot slut or just a good ole virtual fucking. So many possibilities.

I love the idea of all the slutty possibilities!
 
I stand in front of you and raise my skirt to my hips. Naked cunt, white thighs and black stockings are what you see. And judging from the way your cock is throbbing, you like what you see.
 
Last edited:
Gorgeous I love seeing you in stockings. I grab you and turn you around pressing my cock into your cheeks. I run my hand under your skirt feeling your pussy feeling your juices dripping out of you. God your so wet!
 
I am. And I'm hoping to feel that thick cock of yours in it soon. I can't help but play with my nipples and reaching back to feel your cock.
 
I stand in front of you and raise my skirt to my hips. Naked cunt, white thighs and black stockings are what you see. And judging from the way your cock is throbbing, you like what you see.

I know i sure do!!
pretty pussy, verrry pretty
maybe reach out and take my cock too
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:devil:
 
I am. And I'm hoping to feel that thick cock of yours in it soon. I can't help but play with my nipples and reaching back to feel your cock.

I push you over bending you down. I raise up your skirt and run my cock over your wet pussy lips then spreading them with my tip I push my cock in your hole inch by inch till all 7 in. are barried in your pussy.
 
My ass pushes back until it's tight againt your pelvis. The I start to rotate it, feeling your cock throb. I look over my shoulder and ask you to really fuck me. hard like I love it.
 
I love giving you what you want so I smack your ass then grip your hips and start slamming my cock into your pussy. Pulling out till just the tip is in then slamming it all in hard and deep over and over. Is that what you like it hard and rough?
 
god yes. big hard and fast. Titties flying all over as you slam your cock deep in me. My moaning getting louder and louder. Your breathing quickening too.
 
I grab a hand full of your hair and pull back as I ram my cock in your cunt faster and faster pushing deep in each time. Your pussy juices squirting out with each thrust as it runs down my legs and balls. Like this your fucking slut? You want my huge load all over your face? Tell me how much you want it?
 
Ahhhh baby, you know i want your cum. In my cunt or in my face, it doesn't matter. My fingers on my clit teasing, getting close. I want your spunk Mike. Please do it for me. I'll be a good slut for you. I'll suck your big cock the next time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top