Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Family all round and I'm soooooo horny. I sneak little strokes to my pussy, but it's not enough. My nipples are aching to be kissed and used. Three or four minutes at a time just isn't long enough.

Dearest Sharon,

Even though I know that the need that burns inside of you is intense I think that you somewhat enjoy the denial of an orgasim during the family visits.

You are feeling the build up of a truely intense cum as the littlest hint of pleasure teases you. More and more you notice the sexual in all things spoken or seen and that keeps your pussy wet and waiting. Occasional pussy rubs against soild surfaces makes your cunt twitch, nipples harden. Your lustful thoughts for that oh so cute cousin of yours fuels fantasies of the forbidden acts that race in your mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,

release your cunt seems to tell you brain, I must have release,,,,,,,,,,,
 
Tom, I do admit at times I enjoy not cumming for aperiod of time. being forced to play, but not climax is very arousing to me, but with family here I can't dress the way I like and that forces me into jeans and "sensible" dresses and clothes. I find myself sneaking touches to my breasts and nipples while I reread some of the past posts.
What I really miss is my cunt gushing it's juice as some guy or woman fucks me on line. The imagination of it really sets me off.
 
Tom, I do admit at times I enjoy not cumming for aperiod of time. being forced to play, but not climax is very arousing to me, but with family here I can't dress the way I like and that forces me into jeans and "sensible" dresses and clothes. I find myself sneaking touches to my breasts and nipples while I reread some of the past posts.
What I really miss is my cunt gushing it's juice as some guy or woman fucks me on line. The imagination of it really sets me off.

Sharon is your pussy moist right now as you think of you bent over the couch me lifting your skirt and fucking you hard doggie style?
 
OMG yes it is. Your big thick cock nice and deep. I know you like my moaning, I can tell because you slap my ass everytime I do it. I bet you like my boobs hanging free too.
 
OMG yes it is. Your big thick cock nice and deep. I know you like my moaning, I can tell because you slap my ass everytime I do it. I bet you like my boobs hanging free too.

You know that I love to hold them tight as I pump my cock in and out of your wet and lovely cunt
 
Cum loving milking pussy. Now, that's something I'd love to have around my cock.
 
And if I knew I had the time to play for a while I'd have all of you fuck me. I know I can handle 2 at a time. Now I'm really getting wet.
 
Gets behind Sharon and I smack her ass and call her a slut before sliding my cock into her and feel how wet it is as I fill her completely.
 
goddddddd yes Vic do me hard and fast. You can watch me as i eat this slut's cunt. I bet that will get you hotter.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top