Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know kizzy. I choose to think he lost his connection, rather than he got a better offer.
 
you must be kidding

Sharonn my darling tall heel wearing cum bucket,

He must have lost an internet connection, that or shot his load and kept it to himself!

No human in their right mind would leave you in mid fuck session without a very good excuse!
 
you must be kidding

Sharon my darling tall heel wearing cum bucket,

He must have lost an internet connection, that or shot his load and kept it to himself!

No human in their right mind would leave you in mid fuck session without a very good excuse!
 
You have such a way with words, Tom. A lady may have been insulted, but fortunately I'm not a lady. And to be honest, I did get slightly damp.
 
Last edited:
We have family in from California for a week or so... they find 15 degrees to be a bit chilly. Since I don't know when I'll be able to play, I'd like people to leave messages about what they would like to do to me or how they would like to use me.

I'm hoping that until I get enough time to play I'll be able to fuck myself while reading them.

Hope you all have hard cocks and wet cunts.

Kisses
Sharon
 
We have family in from California for a week or so... they find 15 degrees to be a bit chilly. Since I don't know when I'll be able to play, I'd like people to leave messages about what they would like to do to me or how they would like to use me.

I'm hoping that until I get enough time to play I'll be able to fuck myself while reading them.

Hope you all have hard cocks and wet cunts.

Kisses
Sharon


Just wandering around, hoping to get my last two posts done so I can finally get an av... and I stumbled into this room. What is this place??

Well...let me see. You don't know me, Sharon, but you seem like you would be fun to play with....

Hmmm...what would I do to you if you were here? I think I would kiss you first. Would you like that? A slow deep kiss. Wet. With lots of tongue. I think that would be nice.

:kiss:
 
and I think i like what I see here.....goosegirl...welcum....think i see a little moisture where I love it
 
right were my hard cock is pressing....mmmm...can feel your mound pressing hard against me....love your language

Oh my! That is quite hard! I think maybe I should help you with that hard cock! Here...let me...

*Kneeling and unzipping your pants*

mmmm....
 
Oh my! That is quite hard! I think maybe I should help you with that hard cock! Here...let me...

*Kneeling and unzipping your pants*

mmmm....

yes....oh, yes....yesssss.....you've got the magic tongue, GG....dont' forget....what's good for the Goose......I love licking pussy
 
yes....oh, yes....yesssss.....you've got the magic tongue, GG....dont' forget....what's good for the Goose......I love licking pussy

Well, we may have to save that for another day! :D

I have all the posts I need! And I really need to get that av up!:kiss:
 
Family all round and I'm soooooo horny. I sneak little strokes to my pussy, but it's not enough. My nipples are aching to be kissed and used. Three or four minutes at a time just isn't long enough.
 
Family all round and I'm soooooo horny. I sneak little strokes to my pussy, but it's not enough. My nipples are aching to be kissed and used. Three or four minutes at a time just isn't long enough.

I hear ya....

And boy, would I love to help you out...kissing and using you...and being used, Sharon.
 
I think I'd like that. Maybe the next time I get 30 minutes to myself I'll try to find you. You do come highly recommended.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top