Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
you'd like to watch me with another slut wouldn't you? licking each other or kissing. Playing with the others slit or tits?
 
Where were you 30 minutes ago you sexy slut. There was so much cum, both male spunk and female juice, that we could have shared.
 
I was online, I just didn't see you. I'd have been there for sure - not that you can't handle cock on your own of course
 
But I had my hands free for your tits or even your cunt. I'm sure Vic would have changed positions to see us together.
 
*grins at you. his dark eyes roaming over your body*

mmm well right now it is definitely looking like a good thing
 
Judging my the bulge I'm looking at, you must like what you see. The question is, what are you going to do about it?
 
Judging my the bulge I'm looking at, you must like what you see. The question is, what are you going to do about it?

i stand up and walk closer to you. grinning as I reach out and pull you tight against my body. kissing you hard, tongue sliding over yours.
 
My hand drops to your cock, rubbing it and feeling it grow even harder. I also feel my nipples harden and I rub them on your chest.
 
mm my cock throbbing in your hand as you stroke me. my lips leaving yours and kissing down your neck biting the skin here and there as one leg slides between your thighs and grinds against your moist sex.
 
I slide down your leg, rubbing my wet slit all along it until I'm on my knees. I unzip you and lower your pants to the floor. Your cock is throbbing in front of me and I can't resist, I have to taste it.... my tongue runs along the head, licking it and then runs down your shaft. I feel all the heavy veins and soon reach your balls. Cupping them, I look at you and slowly slide my mouth over the knob and take every inch into my wet hot mouth.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top