Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to take it all but start to gag from the size of it. My nipples hard as stones.
 
mmm whispering down to you. work that cum filled cunt girl I know you want to.... pulling my shaft from yoru lips letting it drag across yoru forhead. markign you with precum and saliva untill my balls press agaisnt your mouth
 
sliding two fingers along my lips, sliding them into my wet hole. feeling the cum as I do. My other hand working my tits as I suck and lick your balls
 
Merry Christmas, Sharon, And thank you for all the gifts you've given all year.
 
Lots of fun with all the family, then last night got the naughty gifts for being a naughty girl. Can't wait to wear them out.
 
Had a feeling you weren't on the nice list....bet those toys got a good soaking too....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top