Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
But corsets, and sexy tops and skirts are hot too. Something about being clothed but yet on display really gets me going
 
;) Santa should have left you under my tree...in nothing but a corset nylons and heels...and a little diamond leash around you....
 
Oh yes...I'd take my time unwrapping you...and you have definitely had a white Christmas
 
Hehe I'd have given you a blizzard of it....holding by the hair as I jacked it off all over you...then leaving you by that tree, saying merry Christmas and walking away leaving you right there
 
Because we all know you can't control yourself in the presence of a big cock or a wet cunt...
 
mmmmmmmmmmmmm good to see someone had a very fun christmas, and some exciting days and nights to come.:devil:
 
thank you. it's about 8 years old but they still look good. Lots of running and walking.
 
any women lurking who may want to play? I'll lick and kiss my way up your leg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top