Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I haven't forgotten that possibility. I was going to wait until tomorrow when I would be free all afternoon to move that direction.
And I appreciate the view.
I haven't forgotten that possibility. I was going to wait until tomorrow when I would be free all afternoon to move that direction.
thank you. it's about 8 years old but they still look good. Lots of running and walking.
I hope everyone is ready for New Years Eve.
Bump for Sharon and her lovely legs...wish they were wrapped around me...![]()
Oooo tied up eh?Thanks for the bumps everyone. Been tied up for the last week but things will hopefully get back to normal soon
Thanks for the bumps everyone. Been tied up for the last week but things will hopefully get back to normal soon