Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
as you do, you feel my cheeks squeeze tight and then you feel the hot sticky seed shoot into your mouth.
 
mmm feel it filling your mouth as I keep fucking your face. feel it as it nearly forces you to gag.
 
mmmm yes it is.

and even as i pull out of your mouth so you can swallow it I just can't help but love how much you look like a wanton slut right now.
 
Gagging my favorite cum bitch as I hold my cock deep down that throat...feeling your tongue pulsing under my shaft...
 
Watching my cock disappearing into that whore mouth...watching it still dripping cum and spit as you slobber all over it
 
Mmmm you know I fucking do...Popping out of that mouth...stroking....just over your face...
 
Grunting as I forcefully erupt all over you....watching it splatter on your face and tongue...thick spurts of cum glazing your cheeks and chest....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top