Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the bumps guys. If all goes well I will be back on the thread tomorrow to play. Hope someone will be around to play with.
 
Ohhhhhhh Tommmm, feel my wetness slipping over you, feel what you have done to me, and now I'm full of your lovely cock, moaning
 
Ohhhhhhh Tommmm, feel my wetness slipping over you, feel what you have done to me, and now I'm full of your lovely cock, moaning

I hold your hips and help you as you rise and lower slowly my cock disappearing and reappearing fully each thrust. You wet cunt covering my dick
 
Tom I love the ffel of your cock throbbing inside me,can you feel my juice flowing around you, and the heat and stickiiness of my cunt?
 
Tom I love the ffel of your cock throbbing inside me,can you feel my juice flowing around you, and the heat and stickiiness of my cunt?

Yes darling Kizzy, I whisper to you that after I fill your hot and wet cunt I am going to drink from your pussy and saving some for you I will share with you in a sensually slow deep kiss
 
Oh gosh Tom, you make me flood you, feel my spasms round you, feel me ride harder, I'm going to cum on you, round you, so very soon
 
Oh fuck yes, Tom, I'm letting loose on you, kissing you, licking your neck and ears and my cunt is working hard and fast grinding up and down your hard meat, feeling you swell and pulsate inside me, feeling your balls tighten under my arse, moaning and panting, my pussy clenching around you in hot waves of bliss
 
Oh fuck yes, Tom, I'm letting loose on you, kissing you, licking your neck and ears and my cunt is working hard and fast grinding up and down your hard meat, feeling you swell and pulsate inside me, feeling your balls tighten under my arse, moaning and panting, my pussy clenching around you in hot waves of bliss

Clench and bear down on my cock tighten as I pull all the way out so that my dick head pierces your pussy lips as I push it in again

And again and again

Grab and squeeze my ball sack Kizzy keep me from cuming for a bit I so enjoy fucking and being fucked by you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top