Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
grabs you and pushes you down on your knees as I take a seat. I unzip my pants and let my cock out for you to see and do more with.
 
crawling on my knees I reach for you cock stroking it as it hardens. Once hard I use my tongue to lick along the sides of it to the head and then swirl my tongue around the crown.
 
i start playing with your tits.

you must like it as well from the amount of saliva coming out of your mouth, not to mention how hard your nipples are.
 
that and the way my ass is going in circles as I finger my slit might be the give away.
 
begins to play with your nipples as i watch you play with yourself while you suck on my shaft.
 
taking every inch of you into my mouth and throat as i cup your cum filled balls
 
Mmmm you are such a cock loving slut sharon.

that's it take it deep down your throat down like the whore you are.
 
you know what that does to me baby. I gobble on you cock choking as spit and precum leak from my mouth.
 
you feel one of my hands on your head as I start pushing it down so you can take more of me into your mouth and down your throat.
 
I can feel your pulsing in my mouth. Rubbing your big balls as I moan around your cock
 
blushing with pleasure I begin to fist your shaft as I suck the head, while teasing your pee slit
 
Mmmm i can just make out how wet your cunt it by the sounds it's making as you fuck yourself over the slurping your doing on my cock.
 
I have cunt juice running down my thighs baby.
I bet you can almost smell my need by now.
 
are you going to feed my your cum Vic. Have I been a good enough little cock sucker to be rewarded?
 
I was hoping you would. Do you like it when I take your cock and slide it all over my face? it makes me feel so slutty when I do that
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top