Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh your used pussy is still tight as it swallows my cock. I reach up and grab your tits squeezeing them roughly. Ride this cock like a dirty slut!
 
So, I'll slide down on it slowly, inch after fat inch until I'm on your lap. I feel so full and I know that my hands will be busy with my tits soon.
 
Your pussy feels so good as it wraps around my cock. I place my hands on each of your ass cheeks and squeeze them roughly.
 
Your pussy feels so good as it wraps around my cock. I place my hands on each of your ass cheeks and squeeze them roughly.

I start to fuck your rod, feeling it as it slides in and out of my dripping cunt. My fingers are pulling my nipples and I hear myself asking for more. I want you to fuck me harder.
 
play with your tits Sharon! I pull you to me and grab your hips. I begin pumping my cock hard and fast into your wet cunt. I push in hard with each thrust barring my cock in your pussy.
 
I am playing with them baby. Pulling and pinching them. Soon my hand will finds its way to my clit and I'll play with that too. I'm watching Vic rub his hard cock too. I love being a slut.
 
Last edited:
I give my cock an extra squeeze as our eyes meet. I start stroking faster and harder as I watch you being a slut and the sure extacy on your face.
 
Lay down on the couch on your back. I wanna watch you play with your tits
and clit as I fuck you. I pick you up and throw you down on the couch. I spread your legs and put my hands on your inner thighs as I push my cock into your dripping cunt.
 
I give my cock an extra squeeze as our eyes meet. I start stroking faster and harder as I watch you being a slut and the sure extacy on your face.

I bet you'd love to have my slutty mouth on it wouldn't you. I bet you'd love to face fuck me while Mike fucks my cunt.
 
I bet you love my stockings as i wrap my legs around you and start to fuck you back. I watch as your hands grab my tit and pull the nipple. You know it goes straight to my clit.
 
Oh fuck you pussy is so good. I love having your stocking covered legs wrapped around me. I grab your tights and squeeae them hard as I pound my cock into your cunt feeling your wetness on me.
 
Fuck my mouth with your tongue as your cocks fucks my sloppy cunt. I reach down and find your sack and start playing with your balls. I'm moaning for you to fuck me, to fill my cunt with your spunk. Do me hard baby I'm getting close.
 
I fill your mouth with my tounge as I ram my fat cock in your pussy hard and deep. your hand feels amazing on balls. I whisper to you no no I wanna cum on your tits.
 
I get up from where I'm sitting and walk over to Sharon and as soon as her mouth is free I stuff her mouth with my hard cock.
 
If you do that Mike, I'll use my fingers and eat it all. Fuck your cock feels so good. I love to be fucked hard, can you tell? My tits are bouncing all over. Shit, do it, baby
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top