Naughty Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get up from where I'm sitting and walk over to Sharon and as soon as her mouth is free I stuff her mouth with my hard cock.

Oh shit, that's more like it fuck my mouth Vic. i know you want too. Do you like watching my lips as they slide down your shaft
 
you know I do.

Do you love feeling your mouth stretch as i push more of it into your mouth until my balls are smacking your chin?
 
Yes I can tell you dirty fucking slut! I pull my cock out of your pussy your juices lubricating it well as I straddle around your stomach. I stroke my cock fast shooting stream after stream of warm cum on your tits. I get back between your legs and push my cock back into your pussy as I watch your finger my cum off your tits at eat. Its so fucking hot. I start thrusting my cock in and out your pussy.
 
fuck yes baby that's it. Spray my big tits with it. Spurt after spurt his me, splashing me. My mouth full of cock Shit this is great.
 
I grab your hair even tighter as I start to pound your face with my cock. seeing you with cum on your tits is driving me crazy.
 
I wanna fuck you again. Vic lets get her bent over I will fuck her from behind and you fuck her face.
 
My hands are sliding the cum all over my tits and thge feeling is so sexy. I double my efforts sucking your cock and my free hands starts to play with your balls. feeling the heavy vein. rubbing it lightly
 
Mmmm that's it you slut, get my cock nice and wet as Mike fucks you from behind.

Feel those heavy balls and all that cum that will either find it's way on you or in you.

Maybe after Mike finishes with you, I'll fuck your soaked cunt. Would you like that Sharon? To have the cum of more than one man leaking from your cunt.
 
Oh but baby, I already do. you can give me as much cum as you want. i love it, the taste and feel of it is so hot. I know you like my hand sliding up and around your shaft. Do you like it when I just suck the knob and use my hand to fuck the shaft. or do you want it in my throat?
 
I rub the head of my cock on your pussy before pushing it in till its deep in your cunt. I spread your cheeks apart as I my cock goes and out your pussy again. suck Vics cock as I fuck you. Gag on it as Your pussy gags on my cock.
 
Mmm Sharon you are such a sult. I like both when you sliding your hand up and down my shaft, getting it wet in your saliva and I love shoving my cock down your throat.
 
I love the slutty talk. But you know that don't you. I fuck back on your pelvis and drind my ass on it. fucking you hard like a good little slut. My tits are hanging down and i hope Vic starts to ply with them.
 
You mean these fabulous large tits, and these really hard nipples that are covered in another man's cum?

I ask as i begin to play with your tits. Squeezing them and flicking my thumbs over your rock hard nipples.
 
I know you do! I grind on my cock slut! Work your pussy on my pole! I lick a finger and slide it into your ass as you grind my cock. I start to fuck your pussy faster pulling all the way out just leaving the tip in then raming it back in hard and deep as my finger goes into your ass farther.
 
jezzzzzzzz. that feels great. Nipple being mauled, mouth and hands on a cock and i cock slamming my dripping cunt. Must be close to heaven. I know you won't last too long, not with my lips on you. Am i drinking it or wearing it Vic.
 
I know you do! I grind on my cock slut! Work your pussy on my pole! I lick a finger and slide it into your ass as you grind my cock. I start to fuck your pussy faster pulling all the way out just leaving the tip in then raming it back in hard and deep as my finger goes into your ass farther.


All holes filled now. Wonderful. ...
 
jezzzzzzzz. that feels great. Nipple being mauled, mouth and hands on a cock and i cock slamming my dripping cunt. Must be close to heaven. I know you won't last too long, not with my lips on you. Am i drinking it or wearing it Vic.

Mmmmm yes Sharon your are just to good a cocksucker.

My cock is soaking wet with your saliva, and i can hear you getting louder and louder as you suck it. The sounds your making is the final straw as i explode in your mouth. The first few shots go down your throat, but it fills you with so much so fast that you can't take it and open up and soon find yourself wearing it all over your face.
 
I spit on your asshole and slide a second finger in as I pump my cock faster into your dripping wet cunt. I got my other hand on your hip my balls slapping around as I punsih your pussy.
 
There's so much of it. I love younger guys. So much cum for all us sluts. I swallow as much as i can and wear the reast. I take it back in my mouth sucking it clean, trying to get every last drop. Do you like how your slutty Sharon looks now Vic? Like a cum slut?
 
I spit on your asshole and slide a second finger in as I pump my cock faster into your dripping wet cunt. I got my other hand on your hip my balls slapping around as I punsih your pussy.

Yes Mike finish it now. Your slut is wearing your cum on her tits and another guys cum on her face. Fuck my wet slit now and add yours to what is already there. Slap my ass when you start to cum baby.
 
There's so much of it. I love younger guys. So much cum for all us sluts. I swallow as much as i can and wear the reast. I take it back in my mouth sucking it clean, trying to get every last drop. Do you like how your slutty Sharon looks now Vic? Like a cum slut?

Mmmm yes Sharon you look like a perfect slut. Seeing you like that keeps me from getting soft.
 
Do it now baby. Fill my cunt with your hot creme. I'm so ready for it. Do it honey
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top