Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenousRae said:
Oh of course, I wouldn't want to catch a cold.
Nope, but I'm sure I could find you a nice Canadian lad to help keep you warm if you did visit the country during our cold spell :)
 
Palmetto13 said:
But the Genesis should turn you on... :p
Actually.. I've never been a fan of Sega.. the only thing they do half-good is sports games, and I'm not a sports game fan..
 
tolyk said:
Actually.. I've never been a fan of Sega.. the only thing they do half-good is sports games, and I'm not a sports game fan..

Well hell...I tried...
 
tolyk said:
:)

It was a good try, really man, I'm just not exactly what most people refer to as 'normal'... :p

Are any of us? Why are we on this board? :)

Realizes he's still naked and all the females have left. Hmm...
 
Palmetto13 said:
Are any of us? Why are we on this board? :)

Realizes he's still naked and all the females have left. Hmm...
They haven't left, you've just rendered them speachless.. isn't that a much better way to look at it? ;)

Well, there are definitely normal people around here.. but by 'normal' I mean even the normal that weird people are :p

>Normal
----------->weird
-------------------------------------------------------->Tolyk :p
 
tolyk said:
They haven't left, you've just rendered them speachless.. isn't that a much better way to look at it? ;)

Well, there are definitely normal people around here.. but by 'normal' I mean even the normal that weird people are :p

>Normal
----------->weird
-------------------------------------------------------->Tolyk :p

As long as they're not speechless due to uncontrollable laughter, I suppose it's OK.

Puts on some pants
 
Howdy Nerds and Nerdettes.

So, I just bought Halo. I think this means I can pop my collar now.

Incidentaly, heya Rae, nice to meet a new nerd. :D
 
Texguy84 said:
Howdy Nerds and Nerdettes.

So, I just bought Halo. I think this means I can pop my collar now.

Incidentaly, heya Rae, nice to meet a new nerd. :D
She's not a nerd, just hangs out with them :p
 
Fear not my good friends who missed the stunning season opener of BSG! Monday night is a replay! So set your dvr's, vcr's, friends, friends moms...whatever and record as you watch!

Possibly you can also clarify something I am debating, in a particular scene someone reacts to a loud noise in their ear by saying something. I clearly hear the word "Fuck" while others insist it is the more traditional and friendly BSG curse of "Frack" Let me know what you hear/heard.
 
tolyk said:
You know it's legal for women to go in public topless here in Ontario.. it's such a great province.. :) Every beach is semi-nude (but noone utilizes it *scowl*)

That's because it's #%&* cold in Ontario!
 
lil_squirter said:
Fear not my good friends who missed the stunning season opener of BSG! Monday night is a replay! So set your dvr's, vcr's, friends, friends moms...whatever and record as you watch!

Possibly you can also clarify something I am debating, in a particular scene someone reacts to a loud noise in their ear by saying something. I clearly hear the word "Fuck" while others insist it is the more traditional and friendly BSG curse of "Frack" Let me know what you hear/heard.

How was it? No SciFi channel in Japan, so I won't get to watch it unless it comes here on reruns. Sigh..***** here isn't all bad- my toilet has a washer, massage, and dryer feature!
 
How do I manage to get sick again less than a week after getting better??
 
Leexia said:
How was it? No SciFi channel in Japan, so I won't get to watch it unless it comes here on reruns. Sigh..***** here isn't all bad- my toilet has a washer, massage, and dryer feature!


I really was worth the wait. I mean last seasons cliffhanger was well done but the 2 hour ep was a great way to start the new season and throw some major curve balls as well. Sorry to hear you're having to miss out on it, I wonder if iTunes will run them like they did before.
 
Leexia said:
That's because it's #%&* cold in Ontario!
Not really, when it's not summer, yeah.. And I'm talking eastern/southern Ontario, where I live. Northern Ontario gets cold, but still not quite as cold as Manitoba.. Damn I miss the prairies :D
 
tolyk said:
Not really, when it's not summer, yeah.. And I'm talking eastern/southern Ontario, where I live. Northern Ontario gets cold, but still not quite as cold as Manitoba.. Damn I miss the prairies :D
Well, personally, I've only been to Toronto in June. And even then I wouldn't exactly say the weather screamed "let's get naked!" :D But I really liked Toronto though...
 
lil_squirter said:
I really was worth the wait. I mean last seasons cliffhanger was well done but the 2 hour ep was a great way to start the new season and throw some major curve balls as well. Sorry to hear you're having to miss out on it, I wonder if iTunes will run them like they did before.

I'll keep my eye out. Also, a lot of shows do make it here a bit after the fact. Right now Babylon 5, Star Trek:TNG, Star Trek:Enterprise, Stargate Atlantis, Andromeda, and probably more that I'm missing, are all on here. Shown in order just like their first run, so it's not all bad!
 
Leexia said:
Well, personally, I've only been to Toronto in June. And even then I wouldn't exactly say the weather screamed "let's get naked!" :D But I really liked Toronto though...
What year was that? July and August tend to be the warmest months, June is still generally mild, normally around room temp.
 
tolyk said:
What year was that? July and August tend to be the warmest months, June is still generally mild, normally around room temp.

Well...let's see it would've been 2003.
 
Leexia said:
Well...let's see it would've been 2003.
Well, according to theweathernetwork.com, it seems that June was milder than the norm. June first the high was 16 celcius.. I'd still go shirtless in that :)

But it did end up getting warmer, later into the month, by the 25th, it had reached up to 34.4 celcius, which isn't cold by any means.
 
Don't you really hate it when you go to the shopping mall, and when you go in, the place is filled with wall-to-wall zombies?

OK, actually, I love it.

Where's my chainsaw...?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top