Nerd Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolyk said:
Well, according to theweathernetwork.com, it seems that June was milder than the norm. June first the high was 16 celcius.. I'd still go shirtless in that :)

But it did end up getting warmer, later into the month, by the 25th, it had reached up to 34.4 celcius, which isn't cold by any means.
Remember you are canadian..there is a whole different temp guage in you. I for one, being from a southern climate, freeze if it gets below 70f. I'd do the cel. temp but I am lazy.
 
lil_squirter said:
Remember you are canadian..there is a whole different temp guage in you. I for one, being from a southern climate, freeze if it gets below 70f. I'd do the cel. temp but I am lazy.

I have always prefer Kelvin :cool:
 
lil_squirter said:
Remember you are canadian..there is a whole different temp guage in you. I for one, being from a southern climate, freeze if it gets below 70f. I'd do the cel. temp but I am lazy.

Though it was a bit cool down here this weekend...I almost froze my cheek off.
 
BTW, how do I change the little blurb under my av? Where it says "Really Experienced," I would like to make it say something else.
 
Palmetto13 said:
BTW, how do I change the little blurb under my av? Where it says "Really Experienced," I would like to make it say something else.


Well you hit 1000 posts and then sign off and sign back in.
 
Palmetto13 said:
Let's hear 'em. :)


Umm ok. I'll try and keep them themed to the upcoming Halloween season!

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.

Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him about where he got it.

He told them to go away and let him get some sleep but they persisted until finally he gave in.

"OK, follow me" he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.

Down through the valley they went, across a river and into a forest full of trees.

Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him.

"Now, do you see that tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good" said the bat, "Because I sure as hell didn't!" :D
 
lil_squirter said:
Umm ok. I'll try and keep them themed to the upcoming Halloween season!

A vampire bat came flapping in from the night covered in fresh blood and parked himself on the roof of the cave to get some sleep.

Pretty soon all the other bats smelled the blood and began hassling him about where he got it.

He told them to go away and let him get some sleep but they persisted until finally he gave in.

"OK, follow me" he said and flew out of the cave with hundreds of bats behind him.

Down through the valley they went, across a river and into a forest full of trees.

Finally he slowed down and all the other bats excitedly milled around him.

"Now, do you see that tree over there?" he asked.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" the bats all screamed in a frenzy.

"Good" said the bat, "Because I sure as hell didn't!" :D

Heh...I love bad jokes.
 
lil_squirter said:
What kind of girl does a mummy take on a date?
Any old girl he can dig up!

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
Because he didn't have the guts!
 
Palmetto13 said:
Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?
Because he didn't have the guts!

Well then, if we're telling bad jokes, this just might be the worst!

Knock, knock.

-Who's there?

Boo!

-Ahhh, it's a ghost!
 
I may have a worse bad joke to tell.

Why is there only one Eiffle tower?
.
.
.
.
.
.
They eat their young.
 
Top 10 Reason Trick or Treating is Better Then Sex.

10. You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
9. If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go at it again.
8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.
7. You don't have to compliment the person who gives you some.
6. It's OK when the person you're with fantasizes you're someone else, because you are.
5. Forty years from now you'll still enjoy candy.
4. If you don't like what you get you can always go next door.
3. It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.
2. Less guilt the morning after.

#1: YOU CAN DO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!
 
Leexia said:
Well then, if we're telling bad jokes, this just might be the worst!

Knock, knock.

-Who's there?

Boo!

-Ahhh, it's a ghost!

There's a pan of muffins cooking in the oven. One muffin turns to another and says, "Man, it's really hot in here, isn't it?" The other one replies, "Holy shit! A talking muffin!"
 
grettr said:
I may have a worse bad joke to tell.

Why is there only one Eiffle tower?
.
.
.
.
.
.
They eat their young.

No, actually, I laughed at that one!
 
Palmetto13 said:
There's a pan of muffins cooking in the oven. One muffin turns to another and says, "Man, it's really hot in here, isn't it?" The other one replies, "Holy shit! A talking muffin!"
Also laughed...either not a bad joke or I just have a bad sense of humor!
 
lil_squirter said:
Top 10 Reason Trick or Treating is Better Then Sex.

10. You are guaranteed to get at least a little something in the sack.
9. If you get tired, you can wait 10 minutes and go at it again.
8. The uglier you look, the easier it is to get some.
7. You don't have to compliment the person who gives you some.
6. It's OK when the person you're with fantasizes you're someone else, because you are.
5. Forty years from now you'll still enjoy candy.
4. If you don't like what you get you can always go next door.
3. It doesn't matter if the kids hear you moaning and groaning.
2. Less guilt the morning after.

#1: YOU CAN DO THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!

:D Was that actually on Letterman?
 
My last Halloween joke...

What did the skeleton say to the bartender?
I'd like a beer and a mop!
 
Leexia said:
No, actually, I laughed at that one!

Well the thought of the nature program about the mating and parenting behaivors of Eiffle towers is pretty amusing. Can you imagine the voice over as 3 million tons of steel writhes and grinds together?
 
One elevator says to the other elevator: "Man, I think I'm coming down with something."
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top